Is your hygienist concerned about your oral health?

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
If he or she,
Has you rinse with the red stuff that identifies areas that have plaque that you've missed in brushing and flossing.

and

Asks you to demonstrate how and when you brush and floss and offers better techniques,

then,

He or she is concerned about your dental hygiene.

If not, he or she is not.

I like my dentist because she's always got Brian Kilmeade or Erik Erikson playing in her office. But dang, how she harps on me brush and floss. And says I have a pushy tongue.

I like my dentist because she's always got Brian Kilmeade or Erik Erikson playing in her office. But dang, how she harps on me brush and floss. And says I have a pushy tongue.
Are you hitting on her (I had a hygienist hit on me once)?

Comon' now, is that a gag?

Dude I have the worst gag reflex in the world. My dentist tries to not subject his staff to me unless he has to. It takes a team effort to get those bite wing xrays. He does about everything he can do at one time when he has me under a palatal block. Ironically while that is considered an extremely painful injection, it doesn't bother me one bit. It is how he controls my gag reflex to actually do the secondary injections around the tooth he is working on.

Dude I have the worst gag reflex in the world. My dentist tries to not subject his staff to me unless he has to. It takes a team effort to get those bite wing xrays. He does about everything he can do at one time when he has me under a palatal block. Ironically while that is considered an extremely painful injection, it doesn't bother me one bit. It is how he controls my gag reflex to actually do the secondary injections around the tooth he is working on.
You have my sympathy.

That's what brokeloser's hygienist keeps warning him about Trump's dick.

You have my sympathy.
Thanks I suppose. It is just a genetic thing. I have way more nerve endings and taste buds than most people. The gag reflex/hard to numb is just the bad side of the coin. The good side is that I don't feel dental pain as intensely as other people. I was out doing my normal life stuff pain free a few hours after having my wisdom teeth out.

834 more important matters to think about than my oral health . Particularly since the UK moved to the top over the last 20 years —- albeit noticing throughout that it has done nothing for Americans or their now sad United Banana States .

Thanks I suppose. It is just a genetic thing. I have way more nerve endings and taste buds than most people. The gag reflex/hard to numb is just the bad side of the coin. The good side is that I don't feel dental pain as intensely as other people. I was out doing my normal life stuff pain free a few hours after having my wisdom teeth out.
I still have my wisdom teeth. I guess I'm lucky that there is plenty of room for them. I even had one crowned. My dentist wanted to pull them but I refused. They don't bother me at all.

834 more important matters to think about than my oral health . Particularly since the UK moved to the top over the last 20 years —- albeit noticing throughout that it has done nothing for Americans or their now sad United Banana States .
You shouldn't have to think about your oral health, just take care of it properly. The importance of oral health cannot be overstated.

You shouldn't have to think about your oral health, just take care of it properly. The importance of oral health cannot be overstated.
We do not worry over simple , small matters . Hygeine is simply part of our natural routine and we do not need to concentrate on the obvious , unlike many groups who do . With us leading the world in so many ways , it is hilarious to bump into Americans who have such an inferiority complex that they can only think of and claim oral health as an advantage they hold . How we mock them .No wonder they caution against marrying cousins

We do not worry over simple , small matters . Hygeine is simply part of our natural routine and we do not need to concentrate on the obvious , unlike many groups who do . With us leading the world in so many ways , it is hilarious to bump into Americans who have such an inferiority complex that they can only think of and claim oral health as an advantage they hold . How we mock them .No wonder they caution against marrying cousins
Don't misunderstand. Oral health is a global concern, including America. Also, it's not 'obvious' to billions of people who are ignorant of and suffer from poor oral health. Worse, many believe it's quite natural for them to lose their teeth at an early age.

I still have my wisdom teeth. I guess I'm lucky that there is plenty of room for them. I even had one crowned. My dentist wanted to pull them but I refused. They don't bother me at all.

Mine didn't bother me but my dentist wanted them out before the roots had a chance to grow into my jawbone or whatever the reason they used to remove them. I didn't have much room though. They had to smash my bottom ones out with a hammer and chisel. Couldn't get them out otherwise.

Mine didn't bother me but my dentist wanted them out before the roots had a chance to grow into my jawbone or whatever the reason they used to remove them. I didn't have much room though. They had to smash my bottom ones out with a hammer and chisel. Couldn't get them out otherwise.
Ouch!

Forum List

Back