Another golden opportunity for liberals to learn from history - but will they?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I never quite understood why liberals refuse to look at other nations and history to avoid making the same mistakes. It seems they are learning impaired.

Europe is in the middle of collapse from the same policies Obama has been trying to implement for 4 years. Now, they are trying the oldest mistake in the book - raise taxes and punish the successful. Well, here's is a glaring example of what happens when you think you can punish the wealthy.

Actor Gerard Depardieu renounced his citizenship and is fleeing France for lower taxes in Belgium. France will have a 75% tax rate on millionaires beginning in January.

Gerard Depardieu stocks up on France's finest foods in Paris before moving to Belgium for lower taxes | Mail Online

Wow! Obama is trying make the top rate 75%? That's news to me, betcha That French dude would rejoice to get the tax rates Obama wants.

Actually Europe is in collapse cause it was hit by the conservative bug and it fucked them, now they are sorting out the mess. Why do you not understand shit, also why do you keep starting brain dead shit.

I never quite understood why liberals refuse to look at other nations and history to avoid making the same mistakes. It seems they are learning impaired.

Europe is in the middle of collapse from the same policies Obama has been trying to implement for 4 years. Now, they are trying the oldest mistake in the book - raise taxes and punish the successful. Well, here's is a glaring example of what happens when you think you can punish the wealthy.

Actor Gerard Depardieu renounced his citizenship and is fleeing France for lower taxes in Belgium. France will have a 75% tax rate on millionaires beginning in January.

Gerard Depardieu stocks up on France's finest foods in Paris before moving to Belgium for lower taxes | Mail Online

Also one actor making a political statement, what do you say when American actors supports the dems? Also France is seeing an immigration boom. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Wow! Obama is trying make the top rate 75%? That's news to me, betcha That French dude would rejoice to get the tax rates Obama wants.

So you are privileged if I only hit you on the head with a hammer instead of cutting your head off with a chain saw?

That's the kind of logic a 10-year-old uses on his parents.

Actually Europe is in collapse cause it was hit by the conservative bug and it fucked them, now they are sorting out the mess. Why do you not understand shit, also why do you keep starting brain dead shit.

The guy is not here to talk, he's here to get his rocks off treating people like scum like the rest of the "libertarians".

Also one actor making a political statement, what do you say when American actors supports the dems? Also France is seeing an immigration boom. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Right, it's an immigration boom of ticks and parasites. The millionaires are all leaving.

So you are privileged if I only hit you on the head with a hammer instead of cutting your head off with a chain saw?

That's the kind of logic a 10-year-old uses on his parents.

I'm not a paranoid wuss like you that takes everything personally. Your "logic" sucks as always. Taxes are the price of living in a civilized country and you sit around spoiling all your joy bitching about something that is as inevitable as the sun coming up in the morning.

Actually, Obama wants a LOT more than that. He just can't say that because of the political climate - and you're just too stupid to realize it. You're his goose-stepping little soldier dedicated to his cause.

Furthermore, the number in question doesn't matter. The issue is, the more you blame the successful and try to punish them, the more they will take their ball and go home. And there ain't a fucking thing you little goose-stepping Nazi's can do about it (and it's clear how bad that pisses you off based on your emotional post). Which makes it all the more comical on this side of the aisle.

LMAO!!! When did that happen?!?!? Europe hasn't been hit with the "conservative bug" in its entire miserable history.

Isn't it funny when liberal policy fails, you idiots can't admit it and instead claim the failed liberal policy was somehow "conservative policy" :lol:

Europe. Iceland, Ireland all followed US conservative economic voodoo and look where they are now

Is this "real" history? Or history Republicans like to "rewrite"?

The guy is not here to talk, he's here to get his rocks off treating people like scum like the rest of the "libertarians".

Holy shit, if you think I'm a "libertarian", you're even fuck'n dumber than I thought (and believe me, I thought you were about as bright as an ape with Down Syndrome).

Why don't you go ask the real libertarians (like Avory Suds) if I'm a libertarian, you ignorant fuck.

LMAO!!! When did that happen?!?!? Europe hasn't been hit with the "conservative bug" in its entire miserable history.

Isn't it funny when liberal policy fails, you idiots can't admit it and instead claim the failed liberal policy was somehow "conservative policy" :lol:

None of this would have happened without the SECOND Pub World Depression. Thank god the Keynesians got in fast to stop it this tme.

The last time we got a European conservative bug- Hitler and Mussolini and Franco- Chamberlain too.

Holy shit, if you think I'm a "libertarian", you're even fuck'n dumber than I thought (and believe me, I thought you were about as bright as an ape with Down Syndrome).

Why don't you go ask the real libertarians (like Avory Suds) if I'm a libertarian, you ignorant fuck.

Sorry, I just assumed since you are a perpetually angry shithead who comes here only to bitch and moan and hurl abuse you were a libertarian, what other kind of kind of jerk are you if not a libertarian?

I can attest to the fact that you ain't got the smahts to qualify as a libertarian

Sorry, I just assumed since you are a perpetually angry shithead who comes here only to bitch and moan and hurl abuse you were a libertarian, what other kind of kind of jerk are you if not a libertarian?

Let me get this straight - you come in like a sensitive little bitch, hurl insults at everyone, and I'm the "jerk" :cuckoo:

I think most libertarian's are psychotic, extremist idiots. Just like liberal dumbocrats. Both sides have zero understanding of the U.S. Constitution or rule of law.

I'm a Constitutional Conservative (or Tea Party Conservative will work too). You know, the lone group firmly rooted in reality, common sense, facts, rationale thought, and the U.S. Constitution?

Forum List

Back