War on The Rich: Dumbest Idea in History of Man

It is important to us for the investor to invest because this is the source of capital used in economic expansion and growth

Here is where a lot of the ultra rich put their money.
  • Parking the money directly with the United States Treasury in an account backed by the taxing power of the United States government. They can buy short-term Treasury bills and keep rolling them over until they need the money. Unless the United States goes bankrupt by hyper-inflating, they are safe. Buffett literally has tens of billions of dollars of Berkshire Hathaway’s money parked in Treasury bills, bonds and notes at times. There is no risk of default or bankruptcy unless the entire nation goes bust!
  • Physically holding cash in multiple currencies in safe deposit boxes throughout the world. These aren’t insured, though, so there is that risk.

Yes sir that sure will help "expand" the economy.

It is important to us for the investor to invest because this is the source of capital used in economic expansion and growth

• Parking the money directly with the United States Treasury in an account backed by the taxing power of the United States government. They can buy short-term Treasury bills and keep rolling them over until they need the money. Unless the United States goes bankrupt by hyper-inflating, they are safe. Buffett literally has tens of billions of dollars of Berkshire Hathaway’s money parked in Treasury bills, bonds and notes at times. There is no risk of default or bankruptcy unless the entire nation goes bust!
  • Physically holding cash in multiple currencies in safe deposit boxes throughout the world. These aren’t insured, though, so there is that risk.

Again, you need to think dynamically... I know that is a tough concept for you, but try!

IF you weren't waging all-out war on the rich, trying everything in your power to confiscate their wealth in any way possible.... IF instead, you turned those tables and began offering them incentives to bring that money out of the safe deposit box and spend it.... IF you encouraged them to take capitalist risk by offering lower taxation... You MIGHT get more of their wealth back into the economy and working to help us all.

But you are far too dumb to figure that out, and you've worked yourself into an envious hate-filled frenzy which blinds you to such an opportunity. You and your lot had literally rather destroy the country, the constitution and all our freedoms, in order to punish the rich. You are like foaming-at-the-mouth rabid dogs, unable to be reasoned with.

Your policies continue to fail all around you, as you continue on with your memes and propaganda from 19th century Marxists, which frankly make no sense in 21st century America. You continue to blow massive holes in the bottom of our boat because there might be a rich person under there! You've completely gone off the deep end and there is no getting you back.

The only answer I have, short of declaring you an enemy of state and killing you, is to render you politically irrelevant again.

After the initial stock sale, most investor money doesn't help anybody but the investors.

Again, you need to think dynamically... I know that is a tough concept for you, but try!

IF you weren't waging all-out war on the rich, trying everything in your power to confiscate their wealth in any way possible.... IF instead, you turned those tables and began offering them incentives to bring that money out of the safe deposit box and spend it.... IF you encouraged them to take capitalist risk by offering lower taxation... You MIGHT get more of their wealth back into the economy and working to help us all.

But you are far too dumb to figure that out, and you've worked yourself into an envious hate-filled frenzy which blinds you to such an opportunity. You and your lot had literally rather destroy the country, the constitution and all our freedoms, in order to punish the rich. You are like foaming-at-the-mouth rabid dogs, unable to be reasoned with.

Your policies continue to fail all around you, as you continue on with your memes and propaganda from 19th century Marxists, which frankly make no sense in 21st century America. You continue to blow massive holes in the bottom of our boat because there might be a rich person under there! You've completely gone off the deep end and there is no getting you back.

The only answer I have, short of declaring you an enemy of state and killing you, is to render you politically irrelevant again.
That's been tried in various ways over the last 30 years and the reward to the average person has been outsourcing of their jobs.

That's been tried in various ways over the last 30 years and the reward to the average person has been outsourcing of their jobs.

No it hasn't. Reagan is the only president in our lifetime who clearly understood this and tried to implement such policies and he was fought all the way by a Democrat congress and moderate Republicans. The mass outsourcing of jobs can be traced to two things, the greed of unionized labor and the implementation of NAFTA and GATT.

But this is a popular meme of liberals, to point to the utter failures of their ideas and blame the failure on the opposition.

No it hasn't. Reagan is the only president in our lifetime who clearly understood this and tried to implement such policies and he was fought all the way by a Democrat congress and moderate Republicans. The mass outsourcing of jobs can be traced to two things, the greed of unionized labor and the implementation of NAFTA and GATT.

But this is a popular meme of liberals, to point to the utter failures of their ideas and blame the failure on the opposition.
Are you suggesting that the only jobs to be outsourced have been those of the greedy union scum? Try again. While you're at it, maybe you could take another crack at explaining the value of lower taxes on investment income.

Are you suggesting that the only jobs to be outsourced have been those of the greedy union scum? Try again. While you're at it, maybe you could take another crack at explaining the value of lower taxes on investment income.

I didn't say "greedy union scum" did I? Nope... not there. I said "the greed of unionized labor" and by that I mean, the unrealistic demands of labor unions on capitalists. I also did not suggest these were the only jobs outsourced or this was the only reason. NAFTA and GATT made it possible for capitalists to outsource jobs to other countries where labor costs were lower, and that's what they've done.

As for the value of lower taxes on investment income, I already explained that. It is to encourage investment. You want to say there has been no investment, but that's not true, the stock market is growing. That means there are people buying stocks. We've not lowered taxes on investment income, you are talking about raising it to the same as earned income, and I am explaining why that's a dumb idea. If you do that, fewer people will invest (buy stocks) and this will cause the price of stocks to decline. Now eventually, they will decline to the point where people will buy them because the taxation is inconsequential to the investment, but this only benefits the wealthy. Again, you've blown a massive hole in your own boat in order to get the rich person, who is always two steps ahead of you.

I didn't say "greedy union scum" did I? Nope... not there. I said "the greed of unionized labor" and by that I mean, the unrealistic demands of labor unions on capitalists. I also did not suggest these were the only jobs outsourced or this was the only reason. NAFTA and GATT made it possible for capitalists to outsource jobs to other countries where labor costs were lower, and that's what they've done.

As for the value of lower taxes on investment income, I already explained that. It is to encourage investment. You want to say there has been no investment, but that's not true, the stock market is growing. That means there are people buying stocks. We've not lowered taxes on investment income, you are talking about raising it to the same as earned income, and I am explaining why that's a dumb idea. If you do that, fewer people will invest (buy stocks) and this will cause the price of stocks to decline. Now eventually, they will decline to the point where people will buy them because the taxation is inconsequential to the investment, but this only benefits the wealthy. Again, you've blown a massive hole in your own boat in order to get the rich person, who is always two steps ahead of you.
I can see the value perhaps in offering the initial investor a tax break. That rewards the investment that helps the company expand. Beyond that, it's of no benefit to anyone besides the follow-on investors.

As for outsourcing, that was a failure of government to protect its citizens because there will always be a more desperate class of slaves to do the grunt work. Systemically, it has been a disaster because were reaching a stage where average workers can't afford to buy what they produce. Of course if it's systemic, companies don't feel any responsibility to address it because 'that's not their problem'.

Last edited:
I can see the value perhaps in offering the initial investor a tax break. That rewards the investment that helps the company expand. Beyond that, it's of no benefit to anyone besides the follow-on investors.

As for outsourcing, that was a failure of government to protect its citizens because there will always be a more desperate class of slaves to do the grunt work. Systemically, it has been a disaster because were reaching a stage where average workers can't afford to buy what they produce. Of course if it's systemic, companies don't feel any responsibility to address it because 'that's not their problem'.

All investment helps a company expand, that's why they sell stock.

I am highly offended by your cavalier usage of the word "slaves" in this argument. Slavery is when people are subjugated to provide free labor against their will. That hasn't been the case in America for 150 years. We've also never had a "worker class" in our country, we are a free enterprise system where every person has the freedom to be whatever they please. They are not relegated to class status by the rulers, like they were in 19th century dynasties where this rhetoric was forged.

What I see here is you whining and moaning about "failure of government" when it was government who implemented these policies to supposedly "help" the little guy. What you are basically admitting is, government fails... but then, arguing that we need more government to fix the things government fails at!

All investment helps a company expand, that's why they sell stock.

I am highly offended by your cavalier usage of the word "slaves" in this argument. Slavery is when people are subjugated to provide free labor against their will. That hasn't been the case in America for 150 years. We've also never had a "worker class" in our country, we are a free enterprise system where every person has the freedom to be whatever they please. They are not relegated to class status by the rulers, like they were in 19th century dynasties where this rhetoric was forged.

What I see here is you whining and moaning about "failure of government" when it was government who implemented these policies to supposedly "help" the little guy. What you are basically admitting is, government fails... but then, arguing that we need more government to fix the things government fails at!

No, what you're saying is that the worn out brakes on a car were the reason for a collision so it might as well have had no brakes at all.

'Slave' was perhaps a bit cavalier but the reality is that most people work at jobs they dislike for longer hours than they would prefer to earn a fairly meager existence. And the threat of being denied even that meager existence because someone in a third world shit hole would be willing to do it for less makes the term somewhat applicable. And those poor saps in the third world shit holes? Many are bona fide slaves.

Property and existing assets are already taxed. Whenever you raise taxes on anything, you get less of it happening. So if you raise tax on property, more of it will be liquidated. Many wealthy people are already acutely aware of this 'movement' to confiscate their wealth, and have taken appropriate measures to secure their wealth. Some invest in tax-free municipal bonds... you wanna start taxing those? We'll see cities become ghost towns overnight.

You wanna tax offshore investments? Okay, what about these countries who depend on those investments? Collapsing the world economy doesn't seem very smart to me. Cutting off the money supply to our allies doesn't seem like a very diplomatic thing to do. The bottom line is, no matter what you come up with, the rich will find a way around it and you'll end up with an even bigger problem on your hands.

I've said all along, the best thing to do would be to get rid of the income tax and go to a consumption tax. The rich can't escape a consumption tax. Nor can the millions of people operating under the table and avoiding income tax.

Just as taxing labor slows labor, taxing consumption slows consumption. But yes IMO taxing consumption is the best type of tax of the many bad types of taxes. voiding consumption tax on property is done, with the proviso that there is an annual smaller property tax. I'd like to see property taxes capped to the consumption (sales tax) rate. IOW when you buy a house you pay property taxes on that house till the sum adds up to the sales tax rate.
move out to the sticks if you want lower property tax. if you can't handle the tax get out of the kitchen in the higher markets. it's just the business you have chosen. supply and demand and judging of others worth. stop complaining about property tax and start increasing investment taxes as if the rich need more incentives to sell us all out. dah
I live in the sticks in TX. The property tax is by county and state. You can't avoid it. I'm not complaining about property tax. What made you think I was?
you better move to a more sane state that's not so vain. everything's big in texas except brains and humility. wow. what a backward ass state that is. I pray it breaks away and mexican drug lord's attack it. then all you gun nuts and fake bible thumpers can destroy one another. shalom to you tho.

I like it here. My ranch is big, my guns are big, my balls are big, my family very successful, and I like texicans.
i guess that explains your big mouth. how could you fit those big balls in them if it wasn't?

Property and existing assets are already taxed. Whenever you raise taxes on anything, you get less of it happening. So if you raise tax on property, more of it will be liquidated. Many wealthy people are already acutely aware of this 'movement' to confiscate their wealth, and have taken appropriate measures to secure their wealth. Some invest in tax-free municipal bonds... you wanna start taxing those? We'll see cities become ghost towns overnight.

You wanna tax offshore investments? Okay, what about these countries who depend on those investments? Collapsing the world economy doesn't seem very smart to me. Cutting off the money supply to our allies doesn't seem like a very diplomatic thing to do. The bottom line is, no matter what you come up with, the rich will find a way around it and you'll end up with an even bigger problem on your hands.

I've said all along, the best thing to do would be to get rid of the income tax and go to a consumption tax. The rich can't escape a consumption tax. Nor can the millions of people operating under the table and avoiding income tax.

Just as taxing labor slows labor, taxing consumption slows consumption. But yes IMO taxing consumption is the best type of tax of the many bad types of taxes. voiding consumption tax on property is done, with the proviso that there is an annual smaller property tax. I'd like to see property taxes capped to the consumption (sales tax) rate. IOW when you buy a house you pay property taxes on that house till the sum adds up to the sales tax rate.
move out to the sticks if you want lower property tax. if you can't handle the tax get out of the kitchen in the higher markets. it's just the business you have chosen. supply and demand and judging of others worth. stop complaining about property tax and start increasing investment taxes as if the rich need more incentives to sell us all out. dah
I live in the sticks in TX. The property tax is by county and state. You can't avoid it. I'm not complaining about property tax. What made you think I was?
you better move to a more sane state that's not so vain. everything's big in texas except brains and humility. wow. what a backward ass state that is. I pray it breaks away and mexican drug lord's attack it. then all you gun nuts and fake bible thumpers can destroy one another. shalom to you tho.

I like it here. My ranch is big, my guns are big, my balls are big, my family very successful, and I like texicans.
surrounded by morons half a mile away your hills soon will be destroyed and consumed by those put in power by your silly and misled texans

surrounded by morons half a mile away your hills soon will be destroyed and consumed by those put in power by your silly and misled texans
Not all of them. And after those hills are mined for stone, the land comes back. Mining for resources is how humans subsist. Though I understand people like you subsist through cannibalism.

i guess that explains your big mouth. how could you fit those big balls in them if it wasn't?
Nope.... they won't fit, not even if I was limber enough to try.

No, what you're saying is that the worn out brakes on a car were the reason for a collision so it might as well have had no brakes at all.

'Slave' was perhaps a bit cavalier but the reality is that most people work at jobs they dislike for longer hours than they would prefer to earn a fairly meager existence. And the threat of being denied even that meager existence because someone in a third world shit hole would be willing to do it for less makes the term somewhat applicable. And those poor saps in the third world shit holes? Many are bona fide slaves.

No... In your analogy, what I am saying is, making the tires square and out of concrete does nothing to fix the brake problem because it destroys the purpose of the car.

I realize most people work at jobs they dislike, but most people dislike work in general. Most of us would much rather play than work, and if we have to work, we'd like to earn as much monetary reward as possible for it. But here is the thing, we don't live in a fairy tale universe where no one has to work and everyone can play, and if someone does have to work, they can make enormous wealth by doing it. Perhaps you can make that happen in a cartoon or movie, or you can write a book about it... but the fact of reality is, we don't live in that universe.

I know that it's hard to break away from your fantasy world, but you need to try and understand reality. Over 200 years ago, our forefathers established a nation built on the foundation of freedom... free enterprise, free market capitalism. We have a constitution which establishes our freedom as being an endowment and human right. We are not governed by a ruler, we are self-governed by elected representatives. We have the freedom to be anything we want to be. Our system of free market capitalism in a free enterprise environment of constitutional government by the people, has created more wealth... more millionaires and billionaires than anything man has ever come up with. We have the capability and mechanism to realize our dreams, and this is evidenced by the millions of people who have come to America for just that reason.

What we see today, are people who want to destroy that dream by claiming it is impossible to obtain. They want to cling to a 19th century failed philosophy that has proven time and time again to not work, and not only does it not work, it generally ends in heinous atrocity on humanity. It continues to be "repackaged" and trotted back out again and again, because it relies on the fantasy myth of a universe that will never exist in reality.

No... In your analogy, what I am saying is, making the tires square and out of concrete does nothing to fix the brake problem because it destroys the purpose of the car.

I realize most people work at jobs they dislike, but most people dislike work in general. Most of us would much rather play than work, and if we have to work, we'd like to earn as much monetary reward as possible for it. But here is the thing, we don't live in a fairy tale universe where no one has to work and everyone can play, and if someone does have to work, they can make enormous wealth by doing it. Perhaps you can make that happen in a cartoon or movie, or you can write a book about it... but the fact of reality is, we don't live in that universe.

I know that it's hard to break away from your fantasy world, but you need to try and understand reality. Over 200 years ago, our forefathers established a nation built on the foundation of freedom... free enterprise, free market capitalism. We have a constitution which establishes our freedom as being an endowment and human right. We are not governed by a ruler, we are self-governed by elected representatives. We have the freedom to be anything we want to be. Our system of free market capitalism in a free enterprise environment of constitutional government by the people, has created more wealth... more millionaires and billionaires than anything man has ever come up with. We have the capability and mechanism to realize our dreams, and this is evidenced by the millions of people who have come to America for just that reason.

What we see today, are people who want to destroy that dream by claiming it is impossible to obtain. They want to cling to a 19th century failed philosophy that has proven time and time again to not work, and not only does it not work, it generally ends in heinous atrocity on humanity. It continues to be "repackaged" and trotted back out again and again, because it relies on the fantasy myth of a universe that will never exist in reality.

I think you're preaching to your own choir. First of all, this isn't the world our forefathers lived in. They were slave owners and needed those slaves to maintain their lifestyles. We on the other hand, live in a world with technological wonders (thanks to scientists and engineers like me) that could ensure everyone and very nice lifestyle if the greedy mutherfuckers who are at the top of the food chain wouldn't keep diverting the productivity gains into their own hands. You seem to want people to continue to buy into a system which for one reason or another has worked out for you. Good luck with that. I can think of a few people on this board who are naive enough to think that it will happen in some way other than sheer luck but most people aren't buying it any longer.

We on the other hand, live in a world with technological wonders (thanks to scientists and engineers like me) that could ensure everyone and very nice lifestyle if the greedy mutherfuckers who are at the top of the food chain wouldn't keep diverting the productivity gains into their own hands.
"From 2009 to 2012, average real income per family grew modestly by
6.0% (Table 1). Most of the gains happened in the last year when average
incomes grew by 4.6% from 2011 to 2012.

"However, the gains were very uneven.

"Top 1% incomes grew by
31.4% while bottom 99% incomes grew only by 0.4% from 2009 to 2012.

"Hence, the top 1% captured 95% of the income gains in the first three years
of the recovery.

"From 2009 to 2010, top 1% grew fast and then stagnated
from 2010 to 2011.

"Bottom 99% stagnated both from 2009 to 2010 and from
2010 to 2011. In 2012, top 1% incomes increased sharply by 19.6% while
bottom 99% incomes grew only by 1.0%.

"In sum, top 1% incomes are close to
full recovery while bottom 99% incomes have hardly started to recover."

http://eml.berkeley.edu/~saez/saez-UStopincomes-2012.pdf

Not all of them. And after those hills are mined for stone, the land comes back. Mining for resources is how humans subsist. Though I understand people like you subsist through cannibalism.
lol that's funny. you have rich people feeding off the death and misery of third world countries your christian self invests in their demise too and you call me a cannibal. that's funny. now they are mining uranius in texas polluting your hill tops water and you are too stupid to fight against it. uanas.

lol that's funny. you have rich people feeding off the death and misery of third world countries your christian self invests in their demise too and you call me a cannibal. that's funny. now they are mining uranius in texas polluting your hill tops water and you are too stupid to fight against it. uanas.
Can anyone convert this to English?

Can anyone convert this to English?
no. have the mexicans crossing your land to take back theirs convert it for you. big dummy

Forum List

Back