Another female teacher accused of raping student

Your insinuation that having sex with someone who is too young to give consent isn't rape is rather disturbing.

Reality != Political Correctness.

High School boys like sex with hot women. Boys are not girls, despite how badly the left attempts to make them such.

High school children are not considered old enough to make that determination. Hence why we have an age of consent. Running off and having sex with children while trying to justify it by saying "they wanted it!" is still immoral, disgusting, and rape.

With me it was the typing teacher who took a leave.

We got Miss Lowe, flaming red natural beauty.

She was a hard worker and a hard ass, and I don't ever recall her sitting.

But damn, what a body for a kid to dream on.

This is the mind of a male...

I can't remember that teachers name, but I still remember the outline of her labia....

:dunno:

High school children are not considered old enough to make that determination. Hence why we have an age of consent. Running off and having sex with children while trying to justify it by saying "they wanted it!" is still immoral, disgusting, and rape.

Boys are not girls. We are wired very differently. We react very differently to the prospect of sex. It is not possible for a female to force intercourse on an unwilling male.

She should be fired - but criminal? Please....

Boys are not girls. We are wired very differently. We react very differently to the prospect of sex. It is not possible for a female to force intercourse on an unwilling male.

1.) That has long been proven to be scientifically untrue.

2.) once again, simply saying "they wanted it" as a justification ignores the fact that they are too young to give consent.

1.) That has long been proven to be scientifically untrue.

Uh, no.

Certain responses from males are required for the whole thing to work.

2.) once again, simply saying "they wanted it" as a justification ignores the fact that they are too young to give consent.

Again, you seek to emasculate males to fit them into a mold you are more comfortable with. It is utter bullshit.

So you're calling for laws to be changed.
What age do you think boys should be to have legal sex with their teachers ?

By the way, she's 35, married and has a 9 year old son. She was humping a boy 6 years older than her son.
Great mom and wife.

Legal is it's own question.

To call this rape is absurd and further cheapens the notion of what rape is. The puritans of the left would love nothing more than to throw men in prison on the charge of rape for looking lustfully at a woman without written consent.

Realistically a male is the age of consent on sexual matters at puberty, 13 or 14 - it is biological fact. Females don't gain that level of maturity until about 16 - so that should remain where it is. Rape is an act of force, this boy was not forced and loved every minute - even if the stick up the ass leftist women fan themselves and mutter "well I never.."

Queen Victoria had nothing on a modern leftist women, when it comes to sexual repression.

once again, simply saying "they wanted it" as a justification ignores the fact that they are too young to give consent.
They can consent, it just isn't legal. No, it shouldn't be legal but boys are not girls no matter how badly liberals want it to be. The teacher should be fired and not able to teach again but the boy isn't going to have the stigma or emotional damage a young girl would.

Legal is it's own question.

To call this rape is absurd and further cheapens the notion of what rape is. The puritans of the left would love nothing more than to throw men in prison on the charge of rape for looking lustfully at a woman without written consent.

Realistically a male is the age of consent on sexual matters at puberty, 13 or 14 - it is biological fact. Females don't gain that level of maturity until about 16 - so that should remain where it is. Rape is an act of force, this boy was not forced and loved every minute - even if the stick up the ass leftist women fan themselves and mutter "well I never.."

Queen Victoria had nothing on a modern leftist women, when it comes to sexual repression.

It may seem absurd to you, but this meets the legal definition of rape. A 15 year old by law isn't considered LEGALLY to be able to give consent.

I have no problem with the discussion of changing the laws, but this case obviously faces the current one.

My main problem is with the teachers themselves and their lack of control, and the fact that a 35 year is drawn to a 15 year old.
That speaks of an extreme immaturity and someone who has no business in charge of a classroom.

It may seem absurd to you, but this meets the legal definition of rape. A 15 year old by law isn't considered LEGALLY to be able to give consent.

I have no problem with the discussion of changing the laws, but this case obviously faces the current one.

My main problem is with the teachers themselves and their lack of control, and the fact that a 35 year is drawn to a 15 year old.
That speaks of an extreme immaturity and someone who has no business in charge of a classroom.

I'm not sure what states that would be rape in. In California it would be sexual contact with a minor, not rape. I agree that the woman should never be in a classroom or supervise children.

once again, simply saying "they wanted it" as a justification ignores the fact that they are too young to give consent.
They can consent, it just isn't legal. No, it shouldn't be legal but boys are not girls no matter how badly liberals want it to be. The teacher should be fired and not able to teach again but the boy isn't going to have the stigma or emotional damage a young girl would.

The entire discipline of psychology would disagree with such a generalization. In fact, this attitude is incredibly damaging to male victims of sexual abuse in general because not only do they have to live with the effects of the abuse, but they face heavy social stigmatisms that punish them for even reporting that abuse has taken place, or admitting that they were damaged by it. It prevents abused men from getting the treatment that they need and it is an epidemic.

I'm not sure what states that would be rape in. In California it would be sexual contact with a minor, not rape. I agree that the woman should never be in a classroom or supervise children.

Well, here's another one from Monday:

Rape charges re-filed against Tipton teacher
Former Tipton Public Schools teacher Laura Cowan is accused of having illicit sexual contact with multiple students.

FREDERICK — A former Tipton Public Schools teacher is once again facing rape charges in Tillman County District Court.

Prosecutors have accused Laura Cowan, 35, of having illicit sexual contact with two of her students. She was charged Jan. 21 with three counts of second-degree rape.

The same charges originally were filed in July, but a judge dismissed the case Dec. 9 when key witnesses could not be located.

Cowan started teaching in 2010 and resigned April 15. Investigators say she admitted having sex with two of her high school students in various locations, including her classroom.

Rape charges re-filed against Tipton teacher News OK

And here's yet another one from December, it too is a rape charge.

Utah Teacher Rape: Brianne Land Altice Charged On Five Counts Of Rape After Students Come Forward

A Utah teacher charged with rape was back in court this week, after a third victim came forward with new information. According to the New York Daily News, teacher Brianne Land Altice, 35, has been accused of seducing 16- and a 17-year-old boys back in 2013, and now a third victim who is believed to be around the same age. The former Davis High School English teacher allegedly carried on inappropriate relationships with these students for several months.

“The victim claimed to have flirted with Altice while volunteering as a teacher’s assistant until she gave into sex, but he later felt guilty. Their encounters included the teacher’s home, a park and a church parking lot. Her time with the 16-year-old victim overlapped encounters with a second victim that lasted from April to June 2013. The third victim believes the rapes happened in either August or September,” reports the New York Daily News.

The Utah teacher faces five counts of rape, in addition to two counts of forcible sodomy, and three counts of forcible sexual abuse. It is unclear if there are any additional charges in the case. She was scheduled to face a jury in September, but the prosecution’s new information has pushed the trial date back. Altice will be in court on January 15.

According to Sport Act, Altice pleaded not guilty to six charges back in October (four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy). It is believed that she will also plead not guilty to the new charges that the prosecution has brought against her.

“Altice is now charged with five counts of rape as first-degree felonies, two counts of forcible sodomy as first-degree felonies and three counts of forcible sexual abuse.”

Read more at Utah Teacher Rape Brianne Land Altice Charged On Five Counts Of Rape After Students Come Forward

The entire discipline of psychology would disagree with such a generalization. In fact, this attitude is incredibly damaging to male victims of sexual abuse in general because not only do they have to live with the effects of the abuse, but they face heavy social stigmatisms that punish them for even reporting that abuse has taken place, or admitting that they were damaged by it. It prevents abused men from getting the treatment that they need and it is an epidemic.
You have read from every psychologist on the subject? Why do I think you're bluffing? The rest of your post is simply hysteria and unlike anything I've heard about from any guy I've ever known, except perhaps a homosexual suffering from male abuse.

Forum List

Back