Another female teacher accused of raping student

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Here we go again, another immature teacher that has no business being one.

[Vancouver high school drama teacher accused of child rape/QUOTE]

VANCOUVER, Wash. -- A teacher from Evergreen High School has been arrested on four counts of child rape, according to Vancouver Police.

Detectives from the Children’s Justice Center arrested an Evergreen High School Teacher, Stephanie McCrea, 35, late Tuesday afternoon.

Police said the victim is a student at the school. Police and the school district aren't releasing any additional details since the case is still active.

McCrea is the director of the school's drama program and also an English teacher. She's been employed with Evergreen Public Schools since 2006.

The school notified parents and families about McCrea's arrest in a letter from Principal Lisa Emmerich.

A copy of the letter from the school is below.

Kathryn Fertick's son attends the school, but has not had McCrea as a teacher. Still, Fertick called the charges against McCrea disturbing and confusing.

"You just shake your head. You’re like 'what?' because it brings back the whole Mary Kay Letourneau, what was that 20 years ago now...And then you don’t know what to think because you know there’s a lot of sides to this story," Fertick said.

McCrea will make first appearance in court on Wednesday.

Vancouver high school drama teacher accused of child rape Local Regional Seattle News Weather Sports Breaking News KOMO News

VANCOUVER, Wash. -- A teacher from Evergreen High School has been arrested on four counts of child rape, according to Vancouver Police.

Detectives from the Children’s Justice Center arrested an Evergreen High School Teacher, Stephanie McCrea, 35, late Tuesday afternoon.

Police said the victim is a student at the school. Police and the school district aren't releasing any additional details since the case is still active.

McCrea is the director of the school's drama program and also an English teacher. She's been employed with Evergreen Public Schools since 2006.

The school notified parents and families about McCrea's arrest in a letter from Principal Lisa Emmerich.

Kathryn Fertick's son attends the school, but has not had McCrea as a teacher. Still, Fertick called the charges against McCrea disturbing and confusing.

"You just shake your head. You’re like 'what?' because it brings back the whole Mary Kay Letourneau, what was that 20 years ago now...And then you don’t know what to think because you know there’s a lot of sides to this story," Fertick said.

Vancouver high school drama teacher accused of child rape Local Regional Seattle News Weather Sports Breaking News KOMO News

Back in the days when people were sane, a high school boy having sex with a teacher like that had struck gold, won the lottery.

Rape? Please.....

Last edited:

Back in the days when people were sane, a high school boy having sex with a teacher like that had struck gold, won the lottery.

Rape? Please.....

Shit, you cannot believe some of the beautiful LSU football players' wives that were student teachers when I was in school.

It was hard times, really, really hard times.

[
Of course not, women get far less time behind bars.

Uh, there is no victim here - a VERY happy young boy got the time of his life with a hot teacher.

This shit is beyond stupid.

Maybe, maybe not. Report is he was 15, and it depends on how willing he was. She may have pressured him, or may have been the other way around. Regardless, it's not okay for an adult teacher to be fucking her students.

Shit, you cannot believe some of the beautiful LSU football players' wives that were student teachers when I was in school.

When I was in 10th grade, my history teacher took a leave of absence. This hot blond sub spent two month in micro-skirts with every boy in the class focused on the cotton crotch of her cute white panties as she sat with legs parted at the front of the room.

It dawned on me years later that this was all on purpose.

Hard times indeed!

Let's not quibble.

I could have lived with that.

As a teacher, I never would have considered touching a student.

But as a student, yes, I would not have said a word or felt "abused".

[
Of course not, women get far less time behind bars.

Uh, there is no victim here - a VERY happy young boy got the time of his life with a hot teacher.

This shit is beyond stupid.

Maybe, maybe not. Report is he was 15, and it depends on how willing he was. She may have pressured him, or may have been the other way around. Regardless, it's not okay for an adult teacher to be fucking her students.
No, it is not OK.

But, I hardly think the kid was abused; used a bit maybe, but Hell, that's another lesson from teacher altogether.

When I was in 10th grade, my history teacher took a leave of absence. This hot blond sub spent two month in micro-skirts with every boy in the class focused on the cotton crotch of her cute white panties as she sat with legs parted at the front of the room.

It dawned on me years later that this was all on purpose.

Hard times indeed!
With me it was the typing teacher who took a leave.

We got Miss Lowe, flaming red natural beauty.

She was a hard worker and a hard ass, and I don't ever recall her sitting.

But damn, what a body for a kid to dream on.

From the male students point, may not be a crime. But adult teachers need to be mature enough to control themselves.
In my day, we didn't live in such a hedonistic society, so even if some teachers were not as mature as they should have been, the vast majority knew what the boundaries were, and took their jobs seriously.
In situations like this, a teacher, just like a boss, has power over their subordinates, and sex can be held over the subordinates held.
"You'll get a raise", is no different than "you'll get an "A" if you put out". Same difference, and just like the workplace we cannot allow this kind of potential munipulation.

From the male students point, may not be a crime. But adult teachers need to be mature enough to control themselves.
In my day, we didn't live in such a hedonistic society, so even if some teachers were not as mature as they should have been, the vast majority knew what the boundaries were, and took their jobs seriously.
In situations like this, a teacher, just like a boss, has power over their subordinates, and sex can be held over the subordinates held.
"You'll get a raise", is no different than "you'll get an "A" if you put out". Same difference, and just like the workplace we cannot allow this kind of potential munipulation.
I still would not have snitched.

; - )

Rape? Please.....

Your insinuation that having sex with someone who is too young to give consent isn't rape is rather disturbing.

I still would not have snitched.

; - )

Do you know of any 15 year old boy that wouldn't want to be bragging to his friends ?
Any teacher is nuts if they think the news would never get out.

Forum List

Back