Juan Williams On "The Five" This Week.The Show Is Ruined.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:tomato::splat:God help us please! His annoying laugh is bad enough, even hyena's have a more pleasant laugh than Juan. It seems like every time it's his turn to speak, another host "Mentally Calls Him Out To Be A Liar"!, but it's live TV therefore have to play nice to the "Fill In Dolt". And it seems like he talks the most! often interrupting when someone else is speaking!!(like he has the intelligence to correct a conservative?), They should only allow Juan to speak for 10% of the time being the millions who are watching are already suffering enough having to listen to him laugh loudly at his own bland comments.:blsmile::blahblah:

:tomato::splat:God help us please! His annoying laugh is bad enough, even hyena's have a more pleasant laugh than Juan. It seems like every time it's his turn to speak, another host "Mentally Calls Him Out To Be A Liar"!, but it's live TV therefore have to play nice to the "Fill In Dolt". And it seems like he talks the most! often interrupting when someone else is speaking!!(like he has the intelligence to correct a conservative?), They should only allow Juan to speak for 10% of the time being the millions who are watching are already suffering enough having to listen to him laugh loudly at his own bland comments.:blsmile::blahblah:
I can't watch Kimberly Gargoyle, much less Juan.

You watch those clowns?

Ed Shultz went to Wisconsin many times with his MSNBC show to support the recall of Gov. Scott Walker...
Last night Chris Mathews said something like this and I was surprised he said it....

Mathews said....

Ed Shultz went after Scott Walker and he almost "got Him"...
Did Mathews slip or did he mean it....
It's the job of MSNBC to help take out elected officials or report the effort of the voters?

• Banned

You watch those clowns?
did anyone catch the show when Bob Beckell said made a comment regarding Republicans and Free P---sy? i think Kim was sitting right next to him when he said it.

Relax Francis.

I can't watch Kimberly Gargoyle, much less Juan.
I just like to watch her wigggle her legs.

and remember when Juan would occasionally bring up that Hillary was way ahead of all her opposition back in 2014, even though the 2016 race hadn't even started? maybe he thinks he's the modern day Miss Cleo.

I like Juan and Bob Beckel too. They have a tough job to go into that show with four other people ideologically predisposed against anything you say.

I disagree with them most of the time, but on a global perspective they are more conservative than the UK 'Conservative' PM Cameron, so lets give them a little credit, OK?

We Americans really do not get how far to the right we are as a culture compared to the rest of the globe.

I like Juan and Bob Beckel too. They have a tough job to go into that show with four other people ideologically predisposed against anything you say.

I disagree with them most of the time, but on a global perspective they are more conservative than the UK 'Conservative' PM Cameron, so lets give them a little credit, OK?

We Americans really do not get how far to the right we are as a culture compared to the rest of the globe.

No, "we" don't care.

I mute him when he is commenting on anything. Just as I do Sarah Palin. When Juan is guest-hosting a show, I change the channel. I do think Juan to be a very nice person and he and his wife have reared two smart sons, both Republicans. :thup:

Forum List

Back