ANOTHER Failure By The Pretender!

Confession you don't have reputable sources or journalists to agree with you.

We all knew that.

Either you understand you hurt our GOP when you tell wrongheaded stupidities like that or you don't care.

Either way, you are a disaster for the GOP when you do this.

Or you want Romney defeated.

1. "...you don't have reputable sources or journalists..." First, one with any insight does not combine 'journalist' and 'reputable' in the same sentence. Second...you dunce, I am a reputable source. Only you would fail to see yourself as reputable...with good reason.
2. And here is proof: "We all knew that." The hollow men, like you, feel the need to hide behind the imaginary "We..." when there is no one who would wish to be in combination with you.
3. "...you hurt our GOP..." A fib. Neither you nor I draw our identity from the GOP...I, a conservative, you, a fraud.
4. Even you, having the density of a heavy metal, must know that folks see your unremitting posts which draw attacks and amusement, reveal a loneliness that only reincarnation can assuage.
We both know that you post simply for human attention and companionship. Isn't that so? Bet you'll post again.

:lol: Let the hurt flow through your little head.

1. You are not any sort of reputable source. You have not fashioned an argument on this issue that can hold up. But do have an over-inflated sense of undeserved ego.

2. "We" all know that you can't document from reputable sources.

3. You are not a conservative, simply a far right reactionary wack. Yes, I am GOP.

4. Your projectopotamus remark reveals much about you. :lol:

OP continues as fail.

Hmmm . . . troops out of Iraq, winding down of Afghanistan, Khadaffi gone, PC's boy Osama gone. Down on the Syrian dictator. Hmmm . . . PC has an obvious, failed OP.

Failed OP? A couple of rather smart people predicted this would happen last year.

The UN-supported intervention door is closed and we are if anything farther from enshrining the duty to protect in international law than we were six months ago.

The Wilsonian World Order Has Once Again Been Postponed | Via Meadia

NATO's operations in Libya began as a valid demonstration of the use of military force to protect civilians. But they evolved quickly into an exercise in regime change. In the wake of Libya, the Security Council is unlikely to embrace another R2P operation anytime soon. And that is bad news for the people of Damascus and Hama, as well as for advocates of the responsibility to protect.

Up in Smoke - By Scott Horton | Foreign Policy

Pointing to things Bush accomplished, (the pullout from Iraq was carried out on terms negotiated by Bush) and things that have not happened, and that Obama had no hand in even if they actually do happen (Assad is still in control in Syria, and Obama just failed to get the UN to go along with pushing him out) as proof that Obama succeeded is a bit strange.

Stole this from another site about Bush. Makes Obama's presidency look like Camelot...

He who has no name.

The one who allowed an attack on our own soil.
Turned a surplus into a deficit in his first year.
Lied about WMD and sent over 4500 to their deaths
Didn't even try to kill the murderer of over 3,000 Americans
Exposed a CIA agent
Enabled Chaney
Abu Ghaib
Let New Orleans drown
Lost $12 billion dollars CASH shipped on pallets to Iraq
Almost total economic collapse on his watch
Lost 8 million jobs in 8 years
Broke our own rules on torture
Had shoes thrown at him

Now that's Failure

Bout somes up PC's poster boy....

How about you 'steal' something that's actually accurate?

Like: 9/11 happened on Bush's watch - it was planned under Clinton's. When you 'steal' something, make sure it's something that makes you look smart.

But just don't mention the security briefing huh?
Cool, the financial meltdown is totally in Bush's hands (using your logic)

And I disagree with regard to bush and Obama. Really, if just calling someone an 'enemy' makes them a worse person then you need to grow a thicker skin (not something conservatives are known for having). At least Obama is intelligent....

OK, QWB, a blurb sheet by The American Interest. Lots of heat, no light. Scott Horton condemns in Obama when he was an enabler for Iraq. Wow! Try again. I am ready to fry your bacon.

Reputable sources. How about a Rich Lowry or George Will.

OK, QWB, a blurb sheet by The American Interest. Lots of heat, no light. Scott Horton condemns in Obama when he was an enabler for Iraq. Wow! Try again. I am ready to fry your bacon.

Reputable sources. How about a Rich Lowry or George Will.

You get to define reputable in such a way that you get to pick two pundits that haven't commented on Syria? The world doesn't revolve around you.

I wonder if PC realises her partisan hackery threads only appeal to those who feel the same way she does? Nobody else is convinced or bothered by her opinion(s) on Obama.

Thanks for providing the perfect illustration of this:

liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

This image is always funny when people use it, because Bill Maher is an incredibly laid back dude with an extremely loose sense of humor. The visual that the image tries to portray is a complete fabrication because whenever he does anything like that he always bursts out laughing.

So thanks for using it. Gives me a chuckle.
I've heard that defense before. "He was only joking!"

Yet, when pressed, no video of the alleged joke is ever forthcoming. :cool:

It'll be funny trying to see some foreign policy illiterate like Romney try to run against a president with across the board net positives on his handling of foreign policy.

Really?

Nukes in North Korea
Nukes in Iran
Russia and China Vetos in the UN
Americans being held by the Eqyptians

And on and on.........

Don't forget an American newswoman being brutalized in Egypt.

1. Another foreign policy failure by the pretender in the White House:

“The United States is "disgusted" by Russia and China's decision to veto a U.N. Security Council resolution today that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice said today….The vetoes came after a week of intense negotiations to gain Russian support for a resolution it had opposed from the start. The resolution supported an Arab League plan that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria and a political solution to the crisis. “
US 'Disgusted' by Russia, China Veto of Syria Resolution - Yahoo! News
Disgusted? How about embarrassed?

Shall we review a few more?

2. Failure to destroy the drone that landed in Iran is a dereliction of duty.

“At the very least, this shows why the idea of Obama as “commander in chief” is absurd and laughable. Who ever heard of a Commander who was afraid to command troops into battle? At it’s worst, it shows a conspiracy theory of the highest magnitude. Many could rightly conclude that Obama’s refusal to either destroy or recapture the drone would prove that he purposely gave them the drone.” EXPOSED! Obama REFUSED To Recapture Or Destroy Million Dollar Drone In Iran

3. “The Iranian regime, having spent the first couple of weeks of Barack Obama's presidency preemptively scorning his overtures, mocking his weakness, and assuring the world its nuclear program is nonnegotiable, last Tuesday reported it had launched a satellite into orbit, making clear that Iran intends to have a missile launch capability on which to deploy its nuclear warheads.” Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard

4. “On the same day as the Iranian satellite launch, it was reported that, under pressure and inducements from Russia, Kyrgyzstan would no longer allow the United States to use an airbase that supports coalition military operations in Afghanistan. This came as Obama plans to increase U.S. force levels in Afghanistan, and the already overburdened supply lines from Pakistan seem increasingly vulnerable to attacks from Taliban forces in that country's frontier areas.” (Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard)

a. And, continued to back down: “Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defence system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.”

5. . “And on that very same day, North Korea, having in the first week of the Obama presidency scrapped all its agreements with South Korea and warned of war on the Korean peninsula, was reported to be preparing to test a new ballistic missile, the Taepodong-2, which is intended to eventually have a long enough range to hit U.S. territory.” Kristol, (op. cit.)

6. How about his alienation of
Poland
Honduras
Israel
Canada
Britain
Czech Republic

Is he competent to juggle all of the responsibilities of his office? Perhaps not, based on his inane statement to CNN's Anderson Cooper, in February of 2009: "Look, the only measure of my success as president, when people look back five years from now or nine years from now, is going to be, did I get this economy fixed?"

How can any sentient individual even consider this man in 2012????

I challenge any who still support this empty suit to list his foreign policy victories.

If the Obama administration's actions were wrong in each of the above 6 items, then there logically must have been a right way to do things that would have materially changed the outcomes.

I challenge you to provide, in detail, what the right things to do were, and how, exactly they would have made things better -

and do all 6.

I wonder if PC realises her partisan hackery threads only appeal to those who feel the same way she does? Nobody else is convinced or bothered by her opinion(s) on Obama.

Thanks for providing the perfect illustration of this:

liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

This image is always funny when people use it, because Bill Maher is an incredibly laid back dude with an extremely loose sense of humor. The visual that the image tries to portray is a complete fabrication because whenever he does anything like that he always bursts out laughing.

So thanks for using it. Gives me a chuckle.

Amazing what you can do when you take a clip and use it out of context.

Stole this from another site about Bush. Makes Obama's presidency look like Camelot...

He who has no name.

The one who allowed an attack on our own soil.
Turned a surplus into a deficit in his first year.
Lied about WMD and sent over 4500 to their deaths
Didn't even try to kill the murderer of over 3,000 Americans
Exposed a CIA agent
Enabled Chaney
Abu Ghaib
Let New Orleans drown
Lost $12 billion dollars CASH shipped on pallets to Iraq
Almost total economic collapse on his watch
Lost 8 million jobs in 8 years
Broke our own rules on torture
Had shoes thrown at him

Now that's Failure

Bout somes up PC's poster boy....

I can see why you'd be loathe to talk about Obama.

Why would I be loathe to talk about a person, who while not the best president you have ever had still shits on Bush as far as being a capable president. On his worst day, Obama is better than Bush on his best....

There is, I am sure, medication for your condition.
Ask your doctor if it is right for you.

“The United States is "disgusted" by Russia and China's decision to veto a U.N. Security Council resolution today that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice said today….The vetoes came after a week of intense negotiations to gain Russian support for a resolution it had opposed from the start. The resolution supported an Arab League plan that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria and a political solution to the crisis. “

“At the very least, this shows why the idea of Obama as “commander in chief” is absurd and laughable. Who ever heard of a Commander who was afraid to command troops into battle? At it’s worst, it shows a conspiracy theory of the highest magnitude. Many could rightly conclude that Obama’s refusal to either destroy or recapture the drone would prove that he purposely gave them the drone.” EXPOSED! Obama REFUSED To Recapture Or Destroy Million Dollar Drone In Iran

3. “The Iranian regime, having spent the first couple of weeks of Barack Obama's presidency preemptively scorning his overtures, mocking his weakness, and assuring the world its nuclear program is nonnegotiable, last Tuesday reported it had launched a satellite into orbit, making clear that Iran intends to have a missile launch capability on which to deploy its nuclear warheads.” Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard

4. “On the same day as the Iranian satellite launch, it was reported that, under pressure and inducements from Russia, Kyrgyzstan would no longer allow the United States to use an airbase that supports coalition military operations in Afghanistan. This came as Obama plans to increase U.S. force levels in Afghanistan, and the already overburdened supply lines from Pakistan seem increasingly vulnerable to attacks from Taliban forces in that country's frontier areas.” (Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard)

a. And, continued to back down: “Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defence system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.”

5. . “And on that very same day, North Korea, having in the first week of the Obama presidency scrapped all its agreements with South Korea and warned of war on the Korean peninsula, was reported to be preparing to test a new ballistic missile, the Taepodong-2, which is intended to eventually have a long enough range to hit U.S. territory.” Kristol, (op. cit.)

Poland
Honduras
Israel
Canada
Britain
Czech Republic

Is he competent to juggle all of the responsibilities of his office? Perhaps not, based on his inane statement to CNN's Anderson Cooper, in February of 2009: "Look, the only measure of my success as president, when people look back five years from now or nine years from now, is going to be, did I get this economy fixed?"

I challenge any who still support this empty suit to list his foreign policy victories.

If the Obama administration's actions were wrong in each of the above 6 items, then there logically must have been a right way to do things that would have materially changed the outcomes.

I challenge you to provide, in detail, what the right things to do were, and how, exactly they would have made things better -

and do all 6.

Well...isn't it clear?

He should have gone on the "Great Apology Tour,"

...bowed even lower than last tour,

....and begged forgiveness for America's very existence.

At that moment, looking back after a "long," "difficult" "journey" which he would take "with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations" it would be remembered as the night at which the earth began to heal and the rise of the oceans began to slow,”

Amen.

OK...the real answer: find a worthy President.

Hmmm . . . troops out of Iraq, winding down of Afghanistan, Khadaffi gone, PC's boy Osama gone. Down on the Syrian dictator. Hmmm . . . PC has an obvious, failed OP.
Yay Obama!

Right, Jake?

Goddamned Right!!!!!!! After your failed President let Bin Laden go free for 7 years, President Obama simply stated that he would see him killed or captured. No silly cowboy rhetoric, and he did exactly that. President Obama stated that he would see the various terrorist networks destroyed, and he is doing that.

When the Libyans had all they could take of Gaddafi, President Obama enlisted the aid of NATO, and together we aided the Libyan people in getting rid of the odious dicatator, a man with American blood on his hands. Where ever remotely possible, when there are American citizens held against their will, President Obama has authorized their rescue, and the killing of their captors.

Your President handed this nation an economic catastrophe, that was rapidly descending into the Second Great Republican Depression. Now we are gradually pulling out of that debacle, in spite of the obstructionism of the GOP, which would rather see this nation fail, than see President Obama succeed.

I see no reason to put the people back in charge that have so egreriously failed this nation, in the manner we saw from 2001 to 2009. I see no reason why a single one of the present Teabagger Congressmen and women should be re-elected. They failed on all their promises concerning job creation, and have opposed everything that would create jobs. Failure is the present legecy of the GOP and it Teabagger controllers.

I can see why you'd be loathe to talk about Obama.

Why would I be loathe to talk about a person, who while not the best president you have ever had still shits on Bush as far as being a capable president. On his worst day, Obama is better than Bush on his best....

There is, I am sure, medication for your condition.
Ask your doctor if it is right for you.

I've heard Haldol works well for delusion. We might as well put it in the water in places like NYC and CA.
The truth is Bush had few failures, Obama has few successes.

Poland
Honduras
Israel
Canada
Britain
Czech Republic

and do all 6.

Well...isn't it clear?

At that moment, looking back after a "long," "difficult" "journey" which he would take "with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations" it would be remembered as the night at which the earth began to heal and the rise of the oceans began to slow,”

Amen.

So you accuse the President of having done the wrong things in 6 examples,

but you have no clue what the right things to do would have been.

Can anyone help this woman?

and do all 6.

Well...isn't it clear?

Amen.

the answer to your question is we negotiate from a position of strength we don't bow down to leaders as PC said, we don't continue to have trillion dollar deficits, we don't make NASA into some kind of social outreach program, we don't make deals with the Russians and get nothing in return, we don't block our own energy production and buy into this America is at fault global warming crap while China is building oil rigs off the Cuban coast. A strong United States is what we need, and this is not what Obama is doing ,an America in decline in not good for anyone..Oh and we should have supported the anti-government people in Iran instead Obama waffled and thought he could play nice with the wacko regime what a joke that was:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

and do all 6.

Well...isn't it clear?

Amen.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

John McCrae

"If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow"

I know you don't know the poem, but I wonder if your overlord knows the sentiment.

Well...isn't it clear?

Amen.

the answer to your question is we negotiate from a position of strength we don't bow down to leaders as PC said, we don't continue to have trillion dollar deficits, we don't make NASA into some kind of social outreach program, we don't make deals with the Russians and get nothing in return, we don't block our own energy production and buy into this America is at fault global warming crap while China is building oil rigs off the Cuban coast. A strong United States is what we need, and this is not what Obama is doing ,an America in decline in not good for anyone..Oh and we should have supported the anti-government people in Iran instead Obama waffled and thought he could play nice with the wacko regime what a joke that was:eusa_eh:

Although this mistake of a President began his term seeking to oversee the decline of America, the word is that he read "Not Fade Away: Against the Myth of American Decline" by Robert Kagan, part of which is the following:

"Unfortunately, the present world order—with its widespread freedoms, its general prosperity, and its absence of great power conflict—is as fragile as it is unique. Preserving it has been a struggle in every decade, and will remain a struggle in the decades to come. Preserving the present world order requires constant American leadership and constant American commitment.

In the end, the decision is in the hands of Americans. Decline, as Charles Krauthammer has observed, is a choice. It is not an inevitable fate—at least not yet. Empires and great powers rise and fall, and the only question is when. But the when does matter. Whether the United States begins to decline over the next two decades or not for another two centuries will matter a great deal, both to Americans and to the nature of the world they live in."
Not Fade Away: Against the Myth of American Decline - Brookings Institution

An excellent piece of historical analysis....let's hope our President learned from it.
And, "It is not an inevitable fate"...unless this empty suit is re-elected. Let's hope the American people have learned.

Forum List

Back