ANOTHER Failure By The Pretender!

1. Another foreign policy failure by the pretender in the White House:

“The United States is "disgusted" by Russia and China's decision to veto a U.N. Security Council resolution today that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice said today….The vetoes came after a week of intense negotiations to gain Russian support for a resolution it had opposed from the start. The resolution supported an Arab League plan that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria and a political solution to the crisis. “
US 'Disgusted' by Russia, China Veto of Syria Resolution - Yahoo! News

Disgusted? How about embarrassed?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......"embarrassed".....by a Minority who keeps "voting" NO!!!!

scratch-head01-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000414-large.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpOUctySD68]No You Can't (Featuring John Boehner) - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

I'd say he's got the experience to whup Russia's and China's obstructionism, as well.​

Last edited:
Why would I be loathe to talk about a person, who while not the best president you have ever had still shits on Bush as far as being a capable president. On his worst day, Obama is better than Bush on his best....

There is, I am sure, medication for your condition.
Ask your doctor if it is right for you.

I've heard Haldol works well for delusion. We might as well put it in the water in places like NYC and CA.
The truth is Bush had few failures, Obama has few successes.

Speaking of "the water in places like NYC and CA," do you recall that the the 'Science Czar' selected by Barack Obama, no doubt because of his insight and foresight, John P. Holdren, advocated for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.”
Holdren added that the sterilant must meet stiff requirements in that it must only affect humans and not livestock.

“It must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock,” wrote Holdren with co-authors Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich.

Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much, amidst the myriad of other totalitarian Dr. Strangelove style ideas that are put forward in the book as a way to carry out an aggressive agenda of population reduction.» » Obama Science Czar’s Plan To Sterilize Population Through Water Supply Already Happening Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Certainly this was not a problem for the President, either, as he saw no problem in allowing babies born as a result of botched abortions to simply lie there until they died.

Amazing how the Left 'loves mankind', but hates people.

I think the wacko pubs are getting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwOXlGbW6Q]Eagles - Desperado - YouTube[/ame]

or well something close.

“The United States is "disgusted" by Russia and China's decision to veto a U.N. Security Council resolution today that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice said today….The vetoes came after a week of intense negotiations to gain Russian support for a resolution it had opposed from the start. The resolution supported an Arab League plan that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria and a political solution to the crisis. “

Shall we review a few more?

2. Failure to destroy the drone that landed in Iran is a dereliction of duty.

“At the very least, this shows why the idea of Obama as “commander in chief” is absurd and laughable. Who ever heard of a Commander who was afraid to command troops into battle? At it’s worst, it shows a conspiracy theory of the highest magnitude. Many could rightly conclude that Obama’s refusal to either destroy or recapture the drone would prove that he purposely gave them the drone.” EXPOSED! Obama REFUSED To Recapture Or Destroy Million Dollar Drone In Iran

3. “The Iranian regime, having spent the first couple of weeks of Barack Obama's presidency preemptively scorning his overtures, mocking his weakness, and assuring the world its nuclear program is nonnegotiable, last Tuesday reported it had launched a satellite into orbit, making clear that Iran intends to have a missile launch capability on which to deploy its nuclear warheads.” Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard

4. “On the same day as the Iranian satellite launch, it was reported that, under pressure and inducements from Russia, Kyrgyzstan would no longer allow the United States to use an airbase that supports coalition military operations in Afghanistan. This came as Obama plans to increase U.S. force levels in Afghanistan, and the already overburdened supply lines from Pakistan seem increasingly vulnerable to attacks from Taliban forces in that country's frontier areas.” (Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard)

a. And, continued to back down: “Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defence system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.”

5. . “And on that very same day, North Korea, having in the first week of the Obama presidency scrapped all its agreements with South Korea and warned of war on the Korean peninsula, was reported to be preparing to test a new ballistic missile, the Taepodong-2, which is intended to eventually have a long enough range to hit U.S. territory.” Kristol, (op. cit.)

6. How about his alienation of
Poland
Honduras
Israel
Canada
Britain
Czech Republic

Is he competent to juggle all of the responsibilities of his office? Perhaps not, based on his inane statement to CNN's Anderson Cooper, in February of 2009: "Look, the only measure of my success as president, when people look back five years from now or nine years from now, is going to be, did I get this economy fixed?"

How can any sentient individual even consider this man in 2012????

I challenge any who still support this empty suit to list his foreign policy victories.

It's so easy to complain, whine and get one panty's all tied up but not so easy to offer solutions to problems. As a neoconservative I suspect PC believes diplomacy should always give way to armed responses, and Obama is always wrong - wrong when force is used and wrong when diplomacy is used.

TR said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick". Sound advice, then and now. We tried it the neoconservative way, what was gained for all the blood and treasure spent?

Shall we review a few more?

2. Failure to destroy the drone that landed in Iran is a dereliction of duty.

“At the very least, this shows why the idea of Obama as “commander in chief” is absurd and laughable. Who ever heard of a Commander who was afraid to command troops into battle? At it’s worst, it shows a conspiracy theory of the highest magnitude. Many could rightly conclude that Obama’s refusal to either destroy or recapture the drone would prove that he purposely gave them the drone.” EXPOSED! Obama REFUSED To Recapture Or Destroy Million Dollar Drone In Iran

3. “The Iranian regime, having spent the first couple of weeks of Barack Obama's presidency preemptively scorning his overtures, mocking his weakness, and assuring the world its nuclear program is nonnegotiable, last Tuesday reported it had launched a satellite into orbit, making clear that Iran intends to have a missile launch capability on which to deploy its nuclear warheads.” Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard

4. “On the same day as the Iranian satellite launch, it was reported that, under pressure and inducements from Russia, Kyrgyzstan would no longer allow the United States to use an airbase that supports coalition military operations in Afghanistan. This came as Obama plans to increase U.S. force levels in Afghanistan, and the already overburdened supply lines from Pakistan seem increasingly vulnerable to attacks from Taliban forces in that country's frontier areas.” (Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard)

a. And, continued to back down: “Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defence system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.”

5. . “And on that very same day, North Korea, having in the first week of the Obama presidency scrapped all its agreements with South Korea and warned of war on the Korean peninsula, was reported to be preparing to test a new ballistic missile, the Taepodong-2, which is intended to eventually have a long enough range to hit U.S. territory.” Kristol, (op. cit.)

6. How about his alienation of
Poland
Honduras
Israel
Canada
Britain
Czech Republic

Is he competent to juggle all of the responsibilities of his office? Perhaps not, based on his inane statement to CNN's Anderson Cooper, in February of 2009: "Look, the only measure of my success as president, when people look back five years from now or nine years from now, is going to be, did I get this economy fixed?"

How can any sentient individual even consider this man in 2012????

I challenge any who still support this empty suit to list his foreign policy victories.

It's so easy to complain, whine and get one panty's all tied up but not so easy to offer solutions to problems. As a neoconservative I suspect PC believes diplomacy should always give way to armed responses, and Obama is always wrong - wrong when force is used and wrong when diplomacy is used.

TR said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick". Sound advice, then and now. We tried it the neoconservative way, what was gained for all the blood and treasure spent?

1. Now, Wry...as soon as you begin with a straw man argument, one can bet that the post is no more than bloviation.
So, when I saw..." I suspect PC believes diplomacy should always give way to armed responses,..." your vacuousness was revealed.

a. But....here's an opportunity to re-establish your reputation: merely give a few examples of my call for 'armed response.'
Otherwise...what size duncecap do you usually wear?

2. OK...here's another chance: now, focus like a laser, and tell which of the items in the OP with which you agree with Obama's course of actions and/or results?

BTW...shouldn't that have been your first course of action?

The neo-cons in the party, big government types that increase government and threaten our civil liberties, are folks Jroc and PC support. I think mainstream Republicans are realizing that these folks hurt the party and their policy hurts the country. No more adventurism. We can be as strong as need to be without being the world's policeman. I get a kick out of PC trying to act as if she can discuss matters at an elevated level. :lol:

The neo-cons in the party, big government types that increase government and threaten our civil liberties, are folks Jroc and PC support. I think mainstream Republicans are realizing that these folks hurt the party and their policy hurts the country. No more adventurism. We can be as strong as need to be without being the world's policeman. I get a kick out of PC trying to act as if she can discuss matters at an elevated level. :lol:

Funny thing, mainstream Democrats are agreeing with us whackos that think Obama screwed the pooch in Syria. did you see the New York Times front page today? It had a great story about how diplomacy failed to keep Assad from attacking his people, and how the UN would not back Obama on doing something about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/07/w...syria-continues-after-diplomacy-fails.html?hp

Funny thing, mainstream Democrats are agreeing with us whackos that think Obama screwed the pooch in Syria. did you see the New York Times front page today? It had a great story about how diplomacy failed to keep Assad from attacking his people, and how the UN would not back Obama on doing something about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/07/w...syria-continues-after-diplomacy-fails.html?hp

Sorry, but you have no business in bringing the NYTimes into this discussion.

Before your next post in this thread, apply to Jakey for a list of acceptable sources.

Yours truly...
....so on and so forth.

I wonder if PC realises her partisan hackery threads only appeal to those who feel the same way she does? Nobody else is convinced or bothered by her opinion(s) on Obama.

Being in a magnanimous mood, I'll provide a lesson for you...a teachable moment.
Clearly you are in dire need of same.

The value of this public message board is the numbers of folks who read, rather than the minuscule number who post.

My calculation is that approximately 12-15% are posters, while 85-88% are readers...many of whom have not made up their minds.....or they would be posters.

It is to those folks that my posts are meant to appeal.
Not the close-minded such as you.
Get it?

I get you're a partisan hack and your posts get treated as such...go figure...

So....that's what gets you to respond?

My little compendium of fatuity….

...You don't realize that your very post casts the lie to the point you are trying to make?

Before your next post in this thread, apply to Jakey for a list of acceptable sources.

Yours truly...
....so on and so forth.

You have a right to your opinion, your interp, but not to your own facts or your own definitions that are not rooted historically or traditionally.

Write away, just consider you will continue be amusing. :lol:

Yours truly...
....so on and so forth.

You have a right to your opinion, your interp, but not to your own facts or your own definitions that are not rooted historically or traditionally.

Write away, just consider you will continue be amusing. :lol:

It's pathetic the lengths you will go to be part of the discussion.
The only thing that could possibly rival your post for psychiatric problems would be a copy of the DSM-IV manual.

Pathetic you have nothing to offer that works in context with facts, narrative, and definitions, while trying to contain and control bias? :lol: That is your problem, PC, not mine.

Yours truly...
....so on and so forth.

I know, he wants to hear only people that agree with him, which is why he restricts the list to people who have not commented on the issue.

ISnt this the administration that vowed to use the UN as the ultimate arbiter? We see that where that has gotten them. Their comments on the UN would make John Bolton proud.
It stopped short of a formal break in diplomatic relations with Syria, but was considered a strong signal that Obama administration officials believe there is nothing left to talk about with Mr. Assad. Though more isolated than at any time in the four decades since Mr. Assad’s family took power, the government was emboldened by the vetoes of Russia and China on Saturday of a United Nations Security Council resolution backed by Western and Arab states supporting a plan to end the bloodshed. The vetoes appeared to end, for the moment, any concerted diplomatic efforts.

So apparently we're supposed to send our military into any country that opposes us or poses a threat? Is that the RINO or Non-RINO stance? Sounds crazy whoever's stance it is.

Hmmm . . . troops out of Iraq, winding down of Afghanistan, Khadaffi gone, PC's boy Osama gone. Down on the Syrian dictator. Hmmm . . . PC has an obvious, failed OP.
Yay Obama!

Right, Jake?

Goddamned Right!!!!!!! After your failed President let Bin Laden go free for 7 years, President Obama simply stated that he would see him killed or captured. No silly cowboy rhetoric, and he did exactly that. President Obama stated that he would see the various terrorist networks destroyed, and he is doing that.

When the Libyans had all they could take of Gaddafi, President Obama enlisted the aid of NATO, and together we aided the Libyan people in getting rid of the odious dicatator, a man with American blood on his hands. Where ever remotely possible, when there are American citizens held against their will, President Obama has authorized their rescue, and the killing of their captors.

Your President handed this nation an economic catastrophe, that was rapidly descending into the Second Great Republican Depression. Now we are gradually pulling out of that debacle, in spite of the obstructionism of the GOP, which would rather see this nation fail, than see President Obama succeed.

I see no reason to put the people back in charge that have so egreriously failed this nation, in the manner we saw from 2001 to 2009. I see no reason why a single one of the present Teabagger Congressmen and women should be re-elected. They failed on all their promises concerning job creation, and have opposed everything that would create jobs. Failure is the present legecy of the GOP and it Teabagger controllers.
So that's two cults you belong to. Any more?

If the Obama administration's actions were wrong in each of the above 6 items, then there logically must have been a right way to do things that would have materially changed the outcomes.

I challenge you to provide, in detail, what the right things to do were, and how, exactly they would have made things better -

and do all 6.

Well...isn't it clear?

He should have gone on the "Great Apology Tour,"

...bowed even lower than last tour,

....and begged forgiveness for America's very existence.

At that moment, looking back after a "long," "difficult" "journey" which he would take "with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations" it would be remembered as the night at which the earth began to heal and the rise of the oceans began to slow,”

Amen.

OK...the real answer: find a worthy President.

So you accuse the President of having done the wrong things in 6 examples,

but you have no clue what the right things to do would have been.

Can anyone help this woman?
Can you show us where you offered clear, reasonable solutions to the problems you claimed Bush caused?

Or does that not apply to you?

Forum List

Back