ANOTHER Failure By The Pretender!

Not at all, but I will oink for you if you can get somebody on the reputable conservative side of the fence to agree with your assessment.

Why am I always in the position of instructing you on life and reality?

Point: I document and source my posts only to explain my perspectives in other words.
Nor is it up to you, a lowly grasshopper immune to learning, to tell me who I should provide so as to convince you to agree.

You have been instructed, now prove the multitudes wrong by actually learning something.

I won't hold my breath.

I wonder if PC realises her partisan hackery threads only appeal to those who feel the same way she does? Nobody else is convinced or bothered by her opinion(s) on Obama.

Thanks for providing the perfect illustration of this:

liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

Confession you don't have reputable sources or journalists to agree with you.

We all knew that.

Either you understand you hurt our GOP when you tell wrongheaded stupidities like that or you don't care.

Either way, you are a disaster for the GOP when you do this.

Or you want Romney defeated.

I wonder if PC realises her partisan hackery threads only appeal to those who feel the same way she does? Nobody else is convinced or bothered by her opinion(s) on Obama.

Thanks for providing the perfect illustration of this:

liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

This image is always funny when people use it, because Bill Maher is an incredibly laid back dude with an extremely loose sense of humor. The visual that the image tries to portray is a complete fabrication because whenever he does anything like that he always bursts out laughing.

So thanks for using it. Gives me a chuckle.

Being in a magnanimous mood, I'll provide a lesson for you...a teachable moment.
Clearly you are in dire need of same.

The value of this public message board is the numbers of folks who read, rather than the minuscule number who post.

My calculation is that approximately 12-15% are posters, while 85-88% are readers...many of whom have not made up their minds.....or they would be posters.

It is to those folks that my posts are meant to appeal.
Not the close-minded such as you.
Get it?

The readers, I am quite sure, are well aware of your biased, unbalanced diatribes, PC.

You do far more harm for the conservative side than anything worthwhile.

Hmmm . . . troops out of Iraq, winding down of Afghanistan, Khadaffi gone, PC's boy Osama gone. Down on the Syrian dictator. Hmmm . . . PC has an obvious, failed OP.

So we're suppose to credit him for actions not actually attributable to the President?

Oh, honestly, Jokey.... It's no wonder the right get confused by you. You're so desperate to appear reasonable that you become a fucking left wing shill.

Being in a magnanimous mood, I'll provide a lesson for you...a teachable moment.
Clearly you are in dire need of same.

The value of this public message board is the numbers of folks who read, rather than the minuscule number who post.

My calculation is that approximately 12-15% are posters, while 85-88% are readers...many of whom have not made up their minds.....or they would be posters.

It is to those folks that my posts are meant to appeal.
Not the close-minded such as you.
Get it?

I get you're a partisan hack and your posts get treated as such...go figure...

Hmmm . . . troops out of Iraq, winding down of Afghanistan, Khadaffi gone, PC's boy Osama gone. Down on the Syrian dictator. Hmmm . . . PC has an obvious, failed OP.

So we're suppose to credit him for actions not actually attributable to the President?

Oh, honestly, Jokey.... It's no wonder the right get confused by you. You're so desperate to appear reasonable that you become a fucking left wing shill.

Oh, we get it CG.

Conservative logic:
1) Anything bad that has happened under Obama's watch is his fault
2) Anything good that has happened under Obama's watch is the result of other's good work, not his.
3) Have I missed anything?

You watch how the party handles the foreign policy side of the election. It will not be along your lines whatsoever. BHO has done a better job that I would have thought. But we are going to beat him on the economy, not on foreign policy, so that is a fight that the managers will generally ignore.

Confession you don't have reputable sources or journalists to agree with you.

We all knew that.

Either you understand you hurt our GOP when you tell wrongheaded stupidities like that or you don't care.

Either way, you are a disaster for the GOP when you do this.

Or you want Romney defeated.

1. "...you don't have reputable sources or journalists..."
First, one with any insight does not combine 'journalist' and 'reputable' in the same sentence.
Second...you dunce, I am a reputable source. Only you would fail to see yourself as reputable...with good reason.

2. And here is proof: "We all knew that."
The hollow men, like you, feel the need to hide behind the imaginary "We..." when there is no one who would wish to be in combination with you.

3. "...you hurt our GOP..."
A fib.
Neither you nor I draw our identity from the GOP...I, a conservative, you, a fraud.

4. Even you, having the density of a heavy metal, must know that folks see your unremitting posts which draw attacks and amusement, reveal a loneliness that only reincarnation can assuage.
We both know that you post simply for human attention and companionship.
Isn't that so?

Bet you'll post again.

Stole this from another site about Bush. Makes Obama's presidency look like Camelot...

He who has no name.

The one who allowed an attack on our own soil.
Turned a surplus into a deficit in his first year.
Lied about WMD and sent over 4500 to their deaths
Didn't even try to kill the murderer of over 3,000 Americans
Exposed a CIA agent
Enabled Chaney
Abu Ghaib
Let New Orleans drown
Lost $12 billion dollars CASH shipped on pallets to Iraq
Almost total economic collapse on his watch
Lost 8 million jobs in 8 years
Broke our own rules on torture
Had shoes thrown at him

Now that's Failure

Bout somes up PC's poster boy....

Stole this from another site about Bush. Makes Obama's presidency look like Camelot...

He who has no name.

Exposed a CIA agent
Enabled Chaney
Abu Ghaib
Let New Orleans drown
Had shoes thrown at him

Now that's Failure

I can see why you'd be loathe to talk about Obama.

He who has no name.

Exposed a CIA agent
Enabled Chaney
Abu Ghaib
Let New Orleans drown
Had shoes thrown at him

Now that's Failure

BBUUUUUUUTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!''

Isn't going to work this year..............

He who has no name.

Exposed a CIA agent
Enabled Chaney
Abu Ghaib
Let New Orleans drown
Had shoes thrown at him

Now that's Failure

I can see why you'd be loathe to talk about Obama.

Why would I be loathe to talk about a person, who while not the best president you have ever had still shits on Bush as far as being a capable president. On his worst day, Obama is better than Bush on his best....

He who has no name.

Exposed a CIA agent
Enabled Chaney
Abu Ghaib
Let New Orleans drown
Had shoes thrown at him

Now that's Failure

BBUUUUUUUTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!''

Isn't going to work this year..............

He's hasn't worked the past 12 as far as I can tell....

"Hmmm...troops out of Iraq, winding down of Afghanistan" Obama's actions in those two countries more closely resemble the moves of the celebrants to the exit doors the night of the Coconut Grove nightclub fire in Boston, 1942. Then the plans to send the planners, coordinators, aiders and abettors of 9/11 back to their colleagues to heroes welcomes is another sparkling idea. We spent eight years in Germany and Japan after the fighting stopped bringing those countries into the Twentieth Century, and when we originally went in in 1945 30 to 40 per cent of the population was already dead. In Germany's case, the Goerings, the Himmlers, the Rommels, the Jodls, the Dollmanns, the Keitels, those who carried that Germanic trait of readiness to march off to war with only a fifty per cent chance of victory had already been sent by Allied soldiers to that great Octoberfest in the Sky. The only thing left around the German countryside were the Joseph Ratzenbergers who dropped their weapons, shed their uniforms and fled into the surrounding forests when they heard the rumble of American tanks over the horizon. Compare that to today's rules of engagement where a Marine earns the MOH defending himself and the lives of his comrades from the trap the ROE forced them into. Afghanistan is as far from Alligator Creek for the American soldier as you can get. Especially with Barry H as Commander in Chief.

Oh, we get it CG.

Conservative logic:
1) Anything bad that has happened under Obama's watch is his fault
2) Anything good that has happened under Obama's watch is the result of other's good work, not his.
3) Have I missed anything?

Not overly interested in 'conservative logic', Grumpy... I like my own logic.

1. If Obama does something that we should be grateful for, I'll give him credit.
2. When he fucks up, I'll hold him responsible.

Exactly the same 'logic' I used with the previous incumbent. In my view both the current and previous incumbents are unworthy of holding the Office. Both for very similar reasons... Bush for the way he treated liberals, and Obama for the way he treats conservatives. The only major difference - in my view - is that Obama is slightly less worthy on that judgement - because he called conservatives 'the enemy'. Bush did not.

Neither, from a purely policy perspective, has been good for the country.

He who has no name.

Exposed a CIA agent
Enabled Chaney
Abu Ghaib
Let New Orleans drown
Had shoes thrown at him

Now that's Failure

How about you 'steal' something that's actually accurate?

Like: 9/11 happened on Bush's watch - it was planned under Clinton's. When you 'steal' something, make sure it's something that makes you look smart.

Forum List

Back