ANOTHER Failure By The Pretender!

Of course he doesn't have any.

And I've never claimed that a mother whose life is jeopardized by her pregnancy be forced to carry a baby to term. I've been pretty vocal about my stance about that, from day one and before. The only reason he spouts it is that he thinks it obscures the fact that he believes in killing babies (and that is verifiable).
You try to hide from the fact that your stances will lead to mothers' deaths and also to mothers having to have babies from incest and rape. That will not happen in our life times because you wacks are in the small minority.
You have yet to prove any of your claims.

And no, "Just because I say so!!" isn't proof, no matter how much you stamp your feet and insist it is.

You really need to grow up, boy.

Comparing our respective cred,girl? You will lose every time. :lol:

Everything I have written is so reflected in your own writings.

Your denial means nada.

I'm sorry, daveman has acres more "cred".

As far as I can see you have zilch, js...not even with your brother leftist trolls.

It's troll eat troll out there, I guess...

You extremist far righties are a very small minority, so who cares what you and your twin,daveman, have to say.

Here is your favorite video again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaPKt3c8S-w]The Partisans - The Partisans - Rick Santorum - Gifts From God - YouTube[/ame]

Your post cheers a diplomatic setback and then goes into some oft repeated reasons why we should mass kill Iranians, that's disgusting as hell.
What would you expect from a Bubblehead?

303.gif

February 14, 2012

Arabs Mull Arms Support

"Government forces and opponents of President Bashar al-Assad clashed in cities and countryside across Syria on Tuesday and Arab officials confirmed that regional governments would be ready to arm the resistance if the bloodshed did not cease.

With Assad seemingly oblivious to international condemnation of his campaign to crush the revolt, Arab countries led by Saudi Arabia prepared for a new resolution at the United Nations in the next few days which would support a peace plan forged at a meeting in Cairo on Sunday.

But Arab League diplomats said that arming the opposition forces was now officially an option.

A resolution passed at the meeting urged Arabs to "provide all kinds of political and material support" to the opposition.

This would allow arms transfers, they confirmed to Reuters."

Forum List

Back