Another ex vet arrested for speaking his mind

Special Agent Bryan Molnar and Federal Way police officer Andy Hensing went to Anton Caluori's apartment on Tuesday afternoon, after a profanity-laced email landed in an FBI inbox stating: "I will kill the president!!!!! ... `I' want you to come and get me ... you can't afford to call my bluff."

Feds: Wash. man who threatened Obama had arsenal

Special Agent Bryan Molnar and Federal Way police officer Andy Hensing went to Anton Caluori's apartment on Tuesday afternoon, after a profanity-laced email landed in an FBI inbox stating: "I will kill the president!!!!! ... `I' want you to come and get me ... you can't afford to call my bluff."

Feds: Wash. man who threatened Obama had arsenal

Yep that settles it, wasn't it the government who made that insinuation to begin with?

Washington state man accused of vowing to 'kill the president'

SEATTLE—A Washington state man charged with threatening the president reportedly warned the FBI of a “cop-killing spree…just over the hill” and said that dying “isn’t frightening…it’s peaceful…you will see.”

The suspect, Anton Caluori of Federal Way, about 20 miles south of Seattle, vowed in the same email, “I will kill the president!!!!!” according to an affidavit filed in U.S. District Court on Wednesday.

“You can’t afford to call my bluff,” said the communique, which arrived Tuesday in the general inbox for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the affidavit says.

Caluori, 31, was charged in a criminal complaint with threatening the president and assaulting a federal agent. He made an initial appearance in federal court in Seattle, where his lawyer said she would seek a psychological evaluation. A bail hearing was set for Monday.

“Recent national events are a stark reminder that we must take these threats of death or violence seriously,” Jenny A. Durkan, U.S. attorney in Seattle, said in a statement. “This case had all the troubling ingredients: threats of violence and explosive devices, multiple weapons with hundreds of rounds and even brandishing of a weapon at law enforcement.”

In charging documents, federal authorities said that U.S. Secret Service agent Bryan Molnar and Federal Way police officer Andy Hensing on Tuesday afternoon cautiously approached the address Caluori had listed as his in the email.

It seemed clear that Caluori would be expecting them. The email commanded: “GET HERE…NOW!!! Or [expletive] THIS PLANTE [sic]…HARD!!!”

Before going to the door, the law enforcement officers spoke with an apartment employee, who cautioned them that Caluori was a “hot head” who had “a temper.”

When they knocked, no one responded at first, but they could hear movement inside, authorities said. Hensing knocked a second time, went outside to check the front of the building, then returned. Molnar knocked a third time.

“Who is it?” someone said from inside.

“Police,” they replied.

When he opened the door, Caluori was wearing a black bandolier filled with shotgun shells around his torso, and a large black knife was affixed to it at chest level, according to the Secret Service agent’s affidavit. Caluori wore a revolver in an ankle holster and held his right hand behind his back, the affidavit said.

“Show us your hands!” the officers commanded.

"you can't afford to call my bluff."

hahahahahahah

reminds of all the superheroes on this board.

:lol:

BuggerReb is more inclined to believe the big Government conspiracy theory because people like him need to feel important, he immediately empathizes with the letter writer here, a loser he sees as his compatriot is instantly more credible, because he must have known what BuggerReb knows... (wink wink you know ...) :eusa_whistle:

Dumb ass you don't read do you?

Naaah, with you I don't even bother... :D
Being a troll is what you do best.

I wrote in the OP you would have to watch the video and hear what his mother had to say about the email. But remain a government stooge. Will you be this way with a republican president? Of course not.

You going around calling ANYbody a stooge is a joke. Thanks for the laugh, clown.

Naaah, with you I don't even bother... :D

I wrote in the OP you would have to watch the video and hear what his mother had to say about the email. But remain a government stooge. Will you be this way with a republican president? Of course not.

You going around calling ANYbody a stooge is a joke. Thanks for the laugh, clown.
The last laugh will be on you dimwit

SEATTLE—A Washington state man charged with threatening the president reportedly warned the FBI of a “cop-killing spree…just over the hill” and said that dying “isn’t frightening…it’s peaceful…you will see.”

The suspect, Anton Caluori of Federal Way, about 20 miles south of Seattle, vowed in the same email, “I will kill the president!!!!!” according to an affidavit filed in U.S. District Court on Wednesday.

“You can’t afford to call my bluff,” said the communique, which arrived Tuesday in the general inbox for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the affidavit says.

Caluori, 31, was charged in a criminal complaint with threatening the president and assaulting a federal agent. He made an initial appearance in federal court in Seattle, where his lawyer said she would seek a psychological evaluation. A bail hearing was set for Monday.

“Recent national events are a stark reminder that we must take these threats of death or violence seriously,” Jenny A. Durkan, U.S. attorney in Seattle, said in a statement. “This case had all the troubling ingredients: threats of violence and explosive devices, multiple weapons with hundreds of rounds and even brandishing of a weapon at law enforcement.”

In charging documents, federal authorities said that U.S. Secret Service agent Bryan Molnar and Federal Way police officer Andy Hensing on Tuesday afternoon cautiously approached the address Caluori had listed as his in the email.

It seemed clear that Caluori would be expecting them. The email commanded: “GET HERE…NOW!!! Or [expletive] THIS PLANTE [sic]…HARD!!!”

Before going to the door, the law enforcement officers spoke with an apartment employee, who cautioned them that Caluori was a “hot head” who had “a temper.”

When they knocked, no one responded at first, but they could hear movement inside, authorities said. Hensing knocked a second time, went outside to check the front of the building, then returned. Molnar knocked a third time.

“Police,” they replied.

When he opened the door, Caluori was wearing a black bandolier filled with shotgun shells around his torso, and a large black knife was affixed to it at chest level, according to the Secret Service agent’s affidavit. Caluori wore a revolver in an ankle holster and held his right hand behind his back, the affidavit said.

Yes it has been pointed out that's what the government told the media that he had said that. Hell even in my link that's what the government said that was what he had written in the Email. However his mother gives another story. You can believe the government if you want to, I never have forgot about the warning DHS sent out about vets and right wingers, back in 2009

Just a minor point....

One is either a veteran or one is not a veteran.

One cannot be an ex vet.

Ask the FBI and the media, that's what they called him.
Disregard that I was going to say ex army but got ex and vet crossed together.

Last edited:
If those in the military, and veterans have to obey the law then ex-vets should also have to obey the law. We're getting a little nutsy in our endeavor to make Obama look bad. Most of our laws were put in place before Obama became president. Next he'll be accused of occupying the White House with a bunch of other liberals.

Okey dokey pokey. :laugh2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjlTZCeF2EU]Krusty The Clown Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

after a profanity-laced email landed in an FBI inbox stating: "I will kill the president!!!!! ... `I' want you to come and get me ... you can't afford to call my bluff."

Caluori, 31, didn't answer the door for several minutes when the officers knocked, but when he did, he was wearing a black bandolier filled with 12-gauge shotgun shells, Molnar wrote.

Attached to the bandolier was a large knife, the complaint said. A revolver rested in a holster on his ankle, and his right hand was behind his back.

The officers shouted for Caluori to show his hands, and when he finally did, he was holding a stockless, pistol-grip pump-action shotgun, the complaint said.

"Officer Hensing grabbed the gun barrel as Caluori lifted it in our direction, and I grabbed Caluori's person," Molnar wrote.

Caluori struggled, but ultimately they disarmed him, he said. The gun was loaded to capacity, including a round in the chamber, and the safety was off.

Caluori was charged Wednesday with "speaking his mind". haha

Caluori was charged Wednesday with making a threat against the president, which carries up to five years in prison, and with assaulting a federal officer, which carries up to 20 years.

He appeared to have several cuts and scratches on his arms when he appeared, with a shaved head, in U.S. District Court in Seattle. His attorney, Kyana K. Stephens, said she intended to request a psychological examination for him, and a detention hearing was set for Monday.

According to the complaint, inside the apartment, where Caluori lives with his mother :lol: , was an arsenal, with an AK-47-style rifle in the kitchen, with eight loaded 40-round magazines nearby. In the bedroom, under the bed, was a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle, with a loaded 100-round drum magazine.

There was a loaded .45-caliber pistol by the front door, and a number of marijuana plants :lol: , the complaint said.

The U.S. attorney's office in Seattle confirmed that Caluori had served in the Navy and had been discharged within the past 10 years. Further details of his service could not immediately be confirmed.

Last edited:

“Police,” they replied.

Yes it has been pointed out that's what the government told the media that he had said that. Hell even in my link that's what the government said that was what he had written in the Email. However his mother gives another story. You can believe the government if you want to, I never have forgot about the warning DHS sent out about vets and right wingers, back in 2009

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

“Police,” they replied.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Only in your mind

Okey dokey pokey. :laugh2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjlTZCeF2EU]Krusty The Clown Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

after a profanity-laced email landed in an FBI inbox stating: "I will kill the president!!!!! ... `I' want you to come and get me ... you can't afford to call my bluff."

Caluori, 31, didn't answer the door for several minutes when the officers knocked, but when he did, he was wearing a black bandolier filled with 12-gauge shotgun shells, Molnar wrote.

Attached to the bandolier was a large knife, the complaint said. A revolver rested in a holster on his ankle, and his right hand was behind his back.

The officers shouted for Caluori to show his hands, and when he finally did, he was holding a stockless, pistol-grip pump-action shotgun, the complaint said.

"Officer Hensing grabbed the gun barrel as Caluori lifted it in our direction, and I grabbed Caluori's person," Molnar wrote.

Caluori struggled, but ultimately they disarmed him, he said. The gun was loaded to capacity, including a round in the chamber, and the safety was off.

Caluori was charged Wednesday with "speaking his mind". haha

Caluori was charged Wednesday with making a threat against the president, which carries up to five years in prison, and with assaulting a federal officer, which carries up to 20 years.

He appeared to have several cuts and scratches on his arms when he appeared, with a shaved head, in U.S. District Court in Seattle. His attorney, Kyana K. Stephens, said she intended to request a psychological examination for him, and a detention hearing was set for Monday.

According to the complaint, inside the apartment, where Caluori lives with his mother :lol: , was an arsenal, with an AK-47-style rifle in the kitchen, with eight loaded 40-round magazines nearby. In the bedroom, under the bed, was a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle, with a loaded 100-round drum magazine.

There was a loaded .45-caliber pistol by the front door, and a number of marijuana plants :lol: , the complaint said.

The U.S. attorney's office in Seattle confirmed that Caluori had served in the Navy and had been discharged within the past 10 years. Further details of his service could not immediately be confirmed.

Yes all of it was reported by the government,. GOT THAT ALREADY LOOK TOO THE OP.

If those in the military, and veterans have to obey the law then ex-vets should also have to obey the law. We're getting a little nutsy in our endeavor to make Obama look bad. Most of our laws were put in place before Obama became president. Next he'll be accused of occupying the White House with a bunch of other liberals.

You don't obey unjust laws.

Please sit your Glenn Beck hatred aside for @ 15 mins... this is a compelling interview.

If it can happen to this SOLDIER, it can happen to any one of us... Liberal, Conservative, Libertarian, or Independent.

It matters not your politics.

This has NO place in America... NONE!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iHtgRolDN8]Brandon Raub U.S. Marine : Psychiatrist Threatened to Brainwash Him - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back