Another ex vet arrested for speaking his mind

If those in the military, and veterans have to obey the law then ex-vets should also have to obey the law. We're getting a little nutsy in our endeavor to make Obama look bad. Most of our laws were put in place before Obama became president. Next he'll be accused of occupying the White House with a bunch of other liberals.

You don't obey unjust laws.

Great, a fucking anarchist.

Obama is irrelevant..this is the police state agenda and it cares not who is in office

We don't have any Gestapo in America, threaten the President you deserve to get arrested. Bigredretard from North Carolina makes a thread that eats up his own argument.

Who exactly said he threaten the president? Be specific
And what in the fuck do you think TSA and Homeland security is?

Last edited:
Well here we go First I reported about Brandon Raub being arrested 5 days ago
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5828694-post1.html

Now within a weeks time we have another ex vet who spoke out against the government has been arrested.

Washington man arrested for online threat against Obama | The Raw Story

And you'll need to watch the video where his mother mentioned the email and it was directed to the government.

With the kind of rhetoric you sling around, you might be next. And rightly so. You're not at that point yet, but I can see you just needing a little push before you're making dangerous threats that need to be dealt with.

Now within a weeks time we have another ex vet who spoke out against the government has been arrested.

And you'll need to watch the video where his mother mentioned the email and it was directed to the government.

With the kind of rhetoric you sling around, you might be next. And rightly so. You're not at that point yet, but I can see you just needing a little push before you're making dangerous threats that need to be dealt with.

With all that rhetoric? Such as things like this? Is this what you call rhetoric. I don't do rhetoric sorry try again

With all that rhetoric? Such as things like this? Is this what you call rhetoric. I don't do rhetoric sorry try again

I've seen enough of your borderline fantasy posts about tangling with the US government's armed forces to know that you have a very combative mindset.

Like I said, you're not at that point yet and haven't said anything like that yet... but how much longer for you?

I've seen enough of your borderline fantasy posts about tangling with the US government's armed forces to know that you have a very combative mindset.

Like I said, you're not at that point yet and haven't said anything like that yet... but how much longer for you?

Nothing I post is anything to do with fantasy. It's not bullshit I say what I mean, I will treat any uninvited law enforcement officer that comes to my home as a home invader.

Nothing I post is anything to do with fantasy. It's not bullshit I say what I mean, I will treat any uninvited law enforcement officer that comes to my home as a home invader.

So you're going to be like that guy who killed that salesman... except a salesman, you're going to kill an officer. Never mind what the officer was there for... he's a home invader and you're going to protect you and your own!

Yeah... you're going to end up on the news some day.

So you're going to be like that guy who killed that salesman... except a salesman, you're going to kill an officer. Never mind what the officer was there for... he's a home invader and you're going to protect you and your own!

Yeah... you're going to end up on the news some day

See now here's rhetoric. Why would a law enforcement officer have to come to my home uninvited? I don't break the law I am not a criminal. I'm a grown man don't take bullshit even from cops. I'll cuss them if they are in the wrong as I would anyone else. They leave me alone I don't fuck with them.

Please sit your Glenn Beck hatred aside for @ 15 mins... this is a compelling interview.

If it can happen to this SOLDIER, it can happen to any one of us... Liberal, Conservative, Libertarian, or Independent.

It matters not your politics.

This has NO place in America... NONE!!
Brandon Raub U.S. Marine : Psychiatrist Threatened to Brainwash Him - YouTube

Though the reaction to this was a bit hysterical, and I doubt anyone tried to brainwash him, it appears that he was taken in for no good reason.

Let this be a lesson to you. Next time you support giving someone the death penalty, remember that the government isn't always right. Not to mention that there are probably thousands and thousands of people sitting in jail that shouldn't be there.

See now here's rhetoric. Why would a law enforcement officer have to come to my home uninvited? I don't break the law I am not a criminal. I'm a grown man don't take bullshit even from cops. I'll cuss them if they are in the wrong as I would anyone else. They leave me alone I don't fuck with them.

You act like the only fucking reason for an officer to come to your home uninvited is because he's acting maliciously or because you were acting criminally. There are countless reasons why an officer might come to your home unannounced even if you have no involvement in criminal activities.

What the fuck is WRONG with you?

You act like the only fucking reason for an officer to come to your home uninvited is because he's acting maliciously or because you were acting criminally. There are countless reasons why an officer might come to your home unannounced even if you have no involvement in criminal activities.

What the fuck is WRONG with you?

I will ask you what the fuck is wrong with you? What the government is doing is wrong, and you see nothing wrong with it. So what do you do flame an American citizen standing up for his rights.

Bigred, shut the fuck up already, give it a rest please, these circular arguments by you that never prove shit you say is not even entertainment, I think you're a paranoid schizophrenic asswipe.

A minor point but what the fuck is an EX-VET?

You meant a veteran.

Unless somehow you mean a person who had been a vet but then who got in a time machine and UNDID his or her military service.

Once a VET ALWAYS a vet, no?

Bigred, shut the fuck up already, give it a rest please, these circular arguments by you that never prove shit you say is not even entertainment, I think you're a paranoid schizophrenic asswipe.

I think your a paid sill for the government, no one can be as stupid as you are unless they are paid to act like you.

If those in the military, and veterans have to obey the law then ex-vets should also have to obey the law. We're getting a little nutsy in our endeavor to make Obama look bad. Most of our laws were put in place before Obama became president. Next he'll be accused of occupying the White House with a bunch of other liberals.

Where is that written? Does that mean each of us have the right to decide if a law is just or unjust and obey only those laws we deem to be just? Good luck!

Where is that written? Does that mean each of us have the right to decide if a law is just or unjust and obey only those laws we deem to be just? Good luck!

A law is created by congress that all red heads are to be hanged to you obey that law?

Forum List

Back