Another ex vet arrested for speaking his mind

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Last edited:
Some idiot emails a threat against the President to the FBI. They should ignore this?

Then he answers the door with a weapon. They should just raise their hands and surrender?

What. A. Dipshit.

Some idiot emails a threat against the President to the FBI. They should ignore this?

Then he answers the door with a weapon. They should just raise their hands and surrender?

What. A. Dipshit.

Last sentence in OP
And you'll need to watch the video where his mother mentioned the email and it was directed to the government.

Threatening to kill the president is against the law, dope.

Dumb ass read the last sentence in the op

And you'll need to watch the video where his mother mentioned the email and it was directed to the government.

Dumb ass, read the headline of your link, and the first sentence.

Headline:
Washington man arrested for online threat against Obama

First sentence:
A Seattle-area man was arrested Tuesday after emailing a threat against President Barack Obama to an FBI account.

AND the video states right at the top it was a threat against the President as the does the graphic behind the anchor!

Jesus!

Last edited:

Headline:

First sentence:
A Seattle-area man was arrested Tuesday after emailing a threat against President Barack Obama to an FBI account.

I don't give a fuck what the God damn head lines says. I would believe his mother before the fucking agenda mandated take control fucking government.

Headline:

First sentence:

AND the video states right at the top it was a threat against the President as the does the graphic behind the anchor!

Jesus!

The definition of a threat can be very loose...no has said threatened to harm or kill...most likely because thats not the case

Headline:

First sentence:

I don't give a fuck what the God damn head lines says. I would believe his mother before the fucking agenda mandated take control fucking government.
His mother said he did a bad thing, dope.

The editor of the paper should be fired for letting this sentence get by...at least fire a proof reader...

"Caluori was taken into custody and confiscated two weapons on the premises."

Headline:

First sentence:

And what was that skank? sending the email voicing your dislike for the government? I'm sure you also think that's a bad thing.

I don't he does have his first amendment right to voice his dissatisfaction with the government.

And what was that skank? sending the email voicing your dislike for the government? I'm sure you also think that's a bad thing.

I don't he does have his first amendment right to voice his dissatisfaction with the government.
You're an idiot.

Headline:

First sentence:

Jesus!

The definition of a threat can be very loose...no has said threatened to harm or kill...most likely because thats not the case

I would whether believe his mother than the agenda mandated government, true?

Bbbbut LittleBuggerReb says if you serve your country you are above the law! :salute:

AND you can park wherever you want to boot! :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...nvenience-store-this-morning.html#post5842290

That is not what he said.......................

In fact we dont even know what was communicated....

The fact he met federal agents at the door with a firearm means nothing. We dont know if they Identified themselves or not.

But you may continue to talk out of your ass.

Forum List

Back