CDZ Another Evolution vs Creationism Debate

Evolution to me is simple when you think what came first? The mama and daddy giraffes? How did they get here? They must have evolved from something that wasnt born from two giraffes. If you put the God hypothesis out of your head evolution is the only thing that makes sense. Let's compare evolution to your theory.

A. You say God plopped down adult giraffes who then started having babies. That's your theory.

B. Evolution. Need I say more?

"Evolution. Need I say more?"
Yes, you need say more.
From what did the giraffe evolve from?
I know, it was dying out and whatever was threatening it's existence gave it 5 billion years of evolution to catch up.
REALLY? REALLY?
I don't know what you just said. Just Google evolution in 40 seconds. It'll explain it in a video.

You're smarter than that.
One BIG aspect of Evolution id adaptation to survive.
But adaption takes a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.
And the non-adapting species still survives.
I think more species have gone extinct than exist today.

65 million years separate us and the dinosaurs. Our recorded human history is 40,000 years.

Anyways, the creation hypothesis is not a scientific theory. All evidence points to you being related to an eggplant

You are stating that a Thread meant to discuss Evolution vs Creationism should not have Creationism postings?
Besides the bible what other sources will you be using to prove your hypothesis? Are any of them scientific?

I don't know what you just said. Just Google evolution in 40 seconds. It'll explain it in a video.

So what?

Even with creationism, I would not exclude the possibility of evolution but I'm not convinced.
The Adaption for survival aspect is a big zero to me.
Well until you have a better theory but until then.

What's your problem with adaptation to survive?

There is no way to survive for billions of years.
Huh? I can't debate this. What are you talking about? Can you explain a little more? I'll go back and see what I missed.

The not yet birds were being massacred enmasse so they asked the predators to leave them alone for 1 billion years until they could become birds.
By then they figured out that all they had to do in the first place was ask the predators to leave them alone for 1 billion years...
Get the problem?
Maybe the conditions were different back then. It is hard to believe we crawled out of the water but there is no better theory. Sorry it isn't a simple story. The only story our ancestors could imagine.

The not yet birds were being massacred enmasse so they asked the predators to leave them alone for 1 billion years until they could become birds.
By then they figured out that all they had to do in the first place was ask the predators to leave them alone for 1 billion years...
Get the problem?
I get the problem - you do not seem to have any understanding of the theory to begin with.

No one asks the predators to to leave anything alone. It is the fact that the predators did NOT leave them alone that eliminated all those that were the least able to survive.

The slow ones were eaten and so only the fast one survived.

Get the problem?
I get the problem - you do not seem to have any understanding of the theory to begin with.

No one asks the predators to to leave anything alone. It is the fact that the predators did NOT leave them alone that eliminated all those that were the least able to survive.

And that's why there are no slow tortoises?

Get the problem?
Maybe the conditions were different back then. It is hard to believe we crawled out of the water but there is no better theory. Sorry it isn't a simple story. The only story our ancestors could imagine.

The Bible isn't so simple if you read it in the original language.
I have nothing against studying evolution if it leads to better living.

Get the problem?

No, that is why they evolved other defense mechanisms and other means to fill their niche.

Get the problem?

No, that is why they evolved other defense mechanisms and other means to fill their niche.

Yes, over BILLIONS of years.
And that's why there are no slow creatures.
Hey! There's a REALLY slow slug on my porch!

Get the problem?

You are a good poster child for those who absolutely cannot accept evolution. Nice work.

Get the problem?

You are a good poster child for those who absolutely cannot accept evolution. Nice work.

Top 10 Slowest Animals In The World

ad hominem...what's your point?

I don't understand your premise. If the species is still alive then I would say it has adapted quite effectively.

It took billions of years to survive.
Prove it.
Show the stages of adaptation.

Get the problem?

Turtles without shells went extinct.

Get the problem?

Tasty slugs went extinct.

Get the problem?

Turtles without shells went extinct.
Took me all of 1 second on Google to discover, to my shock, that turtles without shells are NOT extinct.
They're still SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

I don't understand your premise. If the species is still alive then I would say it has adapted quite effectively.

Prove it.
Seriously, what are you talking about? What exactly took bilions of years to survive. Can you clarify what exactly it is you are asking.

Prove it.
Seriously, what are you talking about? What exactly took bilions of years to survive. Can you clarify what exactly it is you are asking.

How long did it take the birds that can fly to grow wings?

Forum List

Back