Another empty claim from Trump ?

Why did you refuse to answer my question?

YOu call Trump an "elitist" as though it was a bad thing.

Obama is an Ivy League Lawyer. THat's certainly part of the elite.

DOes it bother you that Obama was IVy League?

Obama was the first African/American president of the U S. Does it bother you that 60 years ago the man wasn't looked upon as a normal human in the southern U S?

Thanks to Lyndon Johnson all that "slavery hookup" began to change. Some of you racist pricks just never have gotten the message. "GET USED TO IT!"

You slammed Trump for being Elite.

I just want to know if Obama being elite was problem for you too.

A simple yes or no.

Why do you refuse to answer?

Elite? Methinks one has one's head up one's ass:

Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii[1] to Barack Obama, Sr. (1936–1982) (born in Rachuonyo District,[2] British Kenya) and Stanley Ann Dunham, known as Ann (1942–1995) (born in Wichita, Kansas, United States).[3]

Obama spent most of his childhood years in Honolulu, where his mother completed college after his parents divorced. Obama started a close relationship with his maternal grandparents. In 1965, his mother remarried Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia. Two years later, Dunham took Obama with her to Indonesia to unite him with his stepfather. In 1971, Obama returned to Hawaii to attend Punahou School, from which he graduated in 1979.

As a young adult, Obama was educated at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School. In Chicago, Obama worked at various times as a community organizer, lawyer, professor (Lecturer and Senior Lecturer) of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School, and published his memoir Dreams from My Father before beginning his political career in 1997.

I didn't say he was BORN into the Elite, but as a Ivy League Lawyer he was certainly part of the Elite before he ran for the Presidency.

DId that bother you? LIke it does with Trump?

Phuck Donald Trump! When this country gets in such bad shape that it has to elect a man who was handed millions of dollars by a family with a background in the Ku Klux Klan and who squeezed every penny they could get from their renters it will be a sad day. We've had enough goddam tax cuts for the wealthy. Republicans are good at tax cutting but they've never cut spending a goddamned dime. That's where the debt came from.

First generation
Second generation
Third generation
Fourth generation
Fifth generation
  • Vanessa Haydon and Donald Trump Jr.
    • Kai Madison Trump
    • Donald John Trump III
    • Tristan Milos Trump
    • Spencer Frederick Trump
    • Chloe Sophia Trump
  • Ivanka and Jared Kushner
    • Arabella Rose Kushner
    • Joseph Fredrick Kushner

Still refusing to answer a simple question.

Did it bother you that Obama was Elite when he ran for office?

At some point if he wins he will form a complete administration to pursue his platform.

I don't care if he said he was going to name some names and then failed to do so.

So you don't care about his lying of his "team" and you don't care about his lying about IRS investigating him because he is Christian (he has been audited the last 12 years FYI) and you don't care about his lying that he says he cannot release his tax returns because he is being audited even though he can (it's only the IRS that cannot release it).

Good to know you support a liar.

He/she may support a supposed liar.

If you support Clinton or Sanders, you support one of two PROVEN liars.

I'm not voting dem or rep but what has Bernie lied about? While I wouldnt vote for him he has at least been honest unlike the GOP

For one thing, the promise he made that post secondary education will be free.

He forgot to mention that it is not possible without confiscatory and crippling taxes to the middle class.

If you go for Bernie, you have to choose: Am I feeding myself or the government feeding me? Am I providing for my kids or the government look after them, pissing on me?

If you are toying with the idea of voting for Bernie, Google Colombia, Cuba, Soviet Union, Venezuela and Zimbabwe.

If that is what you want for America, have at it, vote Democrat.

Versus trump saying Mexico will Pay for the wall and he cares about American jobs even though he gets all his stuff made in China. Yeah you keep believing that. Trump is a fascist. Google Germany during hitters rise if you want to see what voting for trump will get you.

Building the fence and charge the Mexicans to pay for it is a short, one time endeavor. If the fence is to be effective, it should be electrified, and supported by watch towers manned by snipers ordered to shoot before asking, as so splendidly demonstrated by its success, the IRON CURTAIN.

Also supplemented by and also supported by the success of the communist iron curtain, mine fields, and go step on them if you dare.

You can't stop a flood in your basement by plugging and bailing.
You can't stop a nation's habit by trying to stop the stop the symptoms.

Stop the demand and the supply will dry up in no time.

Why did you refuse to answer my question?

YOu call Trump an "elitist" as though it was a bad thing.

Obama is an Ivy League Lawyer. THat's certainly part of the elite.

DOes it bother you that Obama was IVy League?

Obama was the first African/American president of the U S. Does it bother you that 60 years ago the man wasn't looked upon as a normal human in the southern U S?

Thanks to Lyndon Johnson all that "slavery hookup" began to change. Some of you racist pricks just never have gotten the message. "GET USED TO IT!"

A simple yes or no.

Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii[1] to Barack Obama, Sr. (1936–1982) (born in Rachuonyo District,[2] British Kenya) and Stanley Ann Dunham, known as Ann (1942–1995) (born in Wichita, Kansas, United States).[3]

Obama spent most of his childhood years in Honolulu, where his mother completed college after his parents divorced. Obama started a close relationship with his maternal grandparents. In 1965, his mother remarried Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia. Two years later, Dunham took Obama with her to Indonesia to unite him with his stepfather. In 1971, Obama returned to Hawaii to attend Punahou School, from which he graduated in 1979.

As a young adult, Obama was educated at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School. In Chicago, Obama worked at various times as a community organizer, lawyer, professor (Lecturer and Senior Lecturer) of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School, and published his memoir Dreams from My Father before beginning his political career in 1997.

I didn't say he was BORN into the Elite, but as a Ivy League Lawyer he was certainly part of the Elite before he ran for the Presidency.

Phuck Donald Trump! When this country gets in such bad shape that it has to elect a man who was handed millions of dollars by a family with a background in the Ku Klux Klan and who squeezed every penny they could get from their renters it will be a sad day. We've had enough goddam tax cuts for the wealthy. Republicans are good at tax cutting but they've never cut spending a goddamned dime. That's where the debt came from.

First generation
Second generation
Third generation
Fourth generation
Fifth generation
    • Kai Madison Trump
    • Donald John Trump III
    • Tristan Milos Trump
    • Chloe Sophia Trump
    • Arabella Rose Kushner

If a useless punk like Obama could became president , there is no reason anybody else can't.

A simple yes or no.

First generation
Second generation
Third generation
Fourth generation
Fifth generation
    • Kai Madison Trump
    • Donald John Trump III
    • Tristan Milos Trump
    • Chloe Sophia Trump
    • Arabella Rose Kushner

Well, he will be your next President.

Surely you jest!!

The Democrats have won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. After all the Gays, Blacks, Latinos, Poor People, Women, Young People and Seniors show up you'll be an "Also Ran!"

A simple yes or no.

First generation
Second generation
Third generation
Fourth generation
Fifth generation
    • Kai Madison Trump
    • Donald John Trump III
    • Tristan Milos Trump
    • Chloe Sophia Trump
    • Arabella Rose Kushner

If a useless punk like Obama could became president , there is no reason anybody else can't.

Just curious.....how do you justify your belief when Obama was re elected in the middle of one of the worst economic recessions in 50 years? You people need to get something an ordinary American can believe if you expect to ever hold the white house again!

Forum List

Back