Another empty claim from Trump ?

If I was an Obama supporter you might have a point, but since I didn't vote for him your partisan hackery is nothing more than a projection of yourself onto me.

However, what YOU have proven is that you don't care about Trump's dishonesty.

Mmm, you deny being an Obama supporter, but you don't say whether or not you believe him...

Re: Trump.

Trump is the first presidential candidate in 50 years who might conceivably: (1) deport illegal aliens, (2) build a wall, (3) block Muslim immigration, (4) flout political correctness, (5) bring manufacturing home, and (6) end the GOP's neurotic compulsion to start wars in some godforsaken part of the world.

I thought that was quite clear, but I guess not. By me not supporting Obama, it is quite clear that no I don't believe him. Better? Now please do tell us again how you support Trump when he is obviously lying?

At some point if he wins he will form a complete administration to pursue his platform.

I don't care if he said he was going to name some names and then failed to do so.

So you don't care about his lying of his "team" and you don't care about his lying about IRS investigating him because he is Christian (he has been audited the last 12 years FYI) and you don't care about his lying that he says he cannot release his tax returns because he is being audited even though he can (it's only the IRS that cannot release it).

Good to know you support a liar.

He/she may support a supposed liar.

If you support Clinton or Sanders, you support one of two PROVEN liars.

I'm not voting dem or rep but what has Bernie lied about? While I wouldnt vote for him he has at least been honest unlike the GOP

Last week Donnie said he would name the men on his "team" that were gong to do the heavy work.

well ?

Why are you concerned about who he will pick? You're not one of Trump's supporters. I am voting for him and I am not concerned right now as to who he will pick. You should be more concerned about your own candidate.

Why are you idiots comment about Bernie or Hillary. Take your own fucking advice you waste of air.

I don't care who he hires to do detail work, and neither do you.

"Who He Hires" being key. That goddamned elitist bastard who got four deferments to keep from going to Vietnam and serving his country is a joke.......mainly a clown.

You show me a self made man who served this nation in combat and who is as right on the issues as Trump is, and I will give him serious consideration.

Did it bother you that Obama was Ivy League?

Obama was the first African/American president of the U S. Does it bother you that 60 years ago the man wasn't looked upon as a normal human in the southern U S?

Thanks to Lyndon Johnson all that "slavery hookup" began to change. Some of you racist pricks just never have gotten the message. "GET USED TO IT!"

Does it bother you that even after the first (half) black person elected to be President there is still so much bitching and crying and complaining and sobbing and murmuring and wailing and lamenting and griping that America is a RACIST country?

Does it bother you that your hero Lyndon Baines Johnson was a well known animal abuser and his favorite reference to black people was *******? And taking them for granted for 200 years?

Does it bother you that none of living black person was ever subjected to slavery, but demands reparations for wrongs done by people 150 years ago from people who may not even have been in this country, just because of the color of their skin?

Does it bother you that all liberated black slaves were given the option to go back to Africa but chose to stay?

Does it bother you that Democrats still insults blacks with Affirmative Action, taking for granted that blacks are not capable to look after themselves without government help?

Does it bother you that free thinking in the black community is taboo unless that thinking is hardcore Democrat?

Does it bother you that people like Clarence Thomas, Juan Williams, Thomas Sowell, Condeleeza Rice, Tim Scott, etc. are dismissed by you and your ilk as Uncle Toms and plantation slaves?

Does it bother you that a major portion of your constituents is so dense that they give an unthinking, unintelligent, uninformed and really stupid vote on whatever you and your party throws on their bowl.

Does it bother you that you are proud of the black vote, but black poverty is worse than it ever has been before?

Does it bother you that you pay more than ever for cooking, heating and cooling your home, because the "Hope and Change"
president decreed that cost of electricity will sky rocket, and the Hell with the victims of middle class America?

Does it bother you that the world laughs at America?

Does it bother you that the government forces to take down a cross, but enforces whatever the local ISIS recruiting center, known as mosque, tells you to do?

Does it bother you that the United Nations occupies prime real estate land in New York and the punks who break every law in America rely on the protection on diplomatic immunity? Does it bother you that some of these pricks get away with murder?

Does it bother you that in spite of all the abuse of foreign assholes, America pays for the keep of the United Nations.

All of the above as a Canadian who worked in the States (two subsequent work visas) and never voted for an American President.

My American friends, keep in mind international conflicts TRUMP personal differences.

Mmm, you deny being an Obama supporter, but you don't say whether or not you believe him...

I thought that was quite clear, but I guess not. By me not supporting Obama, it is quite clear that no I don't believe him. Better? Now please do tell us again how you support Trump when he is obviously lying?

At some point if he wins he will form a complete administration to pursue his platform.

I don't care if he said he was going to name some names and then failed to do so.

So you don't care about his lying of his "team" and you don't care about his lying about IRS investigating him because he is Christian (he has been audited the last 12 years FYI) and you don't care about his lying that he says he cannot release his tax returns because he is being audited even though he can (it's only the IRS that cannot release it).

I'm not voting dem or rep but what has Bernie lied about? While I wouldnt vote for him he has at least been honest unlike the GOP

For one thing, the promise he made that post secondary education will be free.

He forgot to mention that it is not possible without confiscatory and crippling taxes to the middle class.

If you go for Bernie, you have to choose: Am I feeding myself or the government feeding me? Am I providing for my kids or the government look after them, pissing on me?

If you are toying with the idea of voting for Bernie, Google Colombia, Cuba, Soviet Union, Venezuela and Zimbabwe.

If that is what you want for America, have at it, vote Democrat.

Well, if you are not voting for either, then you shouldn't be worried at all about who is elected.

He forgot to mention that it is not possible without confiscatory and crippling taxes to the middle class.

If you go for Bernie, you have to choose: Am I feeding myself or the government feeding me? Am I providing for my kids or the government look after them, pissing on me?

If you are toying with the idea of voting for Bernie, Google Colombia, Cuba, Soviet Union, Venezuela and Zimbabwe.

Versus trump saying Mexico will Pay for the wall and he cares about American jobs even though he gets all his stuff made in China. Yeah you keep believing that. Trump is a fascist. Google Germany during hitters rise if you want to see what voting for trump will get you.

Well, if you are not voting for either, then you shouldn't be worried at all about who is elected.

Just because I don't support either doesn't mean I don't care about what they will do idiot

Obama was the first African/American president of the U S. Does it bother you that 60 years ago the man wasn't looked upon as a normal human in the southern U S?

Why did you refuse to answer my question?

YOu call Trump an "elitist" as though it was a bad thing.

Obama is an Ivy League Lawyer. THat's certainly part of the elite.

DOes it bother you that Obama was IVy League?

Thanks to Lyndon Johnson all that "slavery hookup" began to change. Some of you racist pricks just never have gotten the message. "GET USED TO IT!"

You slammed Trump for being Elite.

I just want to know if Obama being elite was problem for you too.

A simple yes or no.

Why do you refuse to answer?

Elite? Methinks one has one's head up one's ass:

Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii[1] to Barack Obama, Sr. (1936–1982) (born in Rachuonyo District,[2] British Kenya) and Stanley Ann Dunham, known as Ann (1942–1995) (born in Wichita, Kansas, United States).[3]

Obama spent most of his childhood years in Honolulu, where his mother completed college after his parents divorced. Obama started a close relationship with his maternal grandparents. In 1965, his mother remarried Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia. Two years later, Dunham took Obama with her to Indonesia to unite him with his stepfather. In 1971, Obama returned to Hawaii to attend Punahou School, from which he graduated in 1979.

As a young adult, Obama was educated at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School. In Chicago, Obama worked at various times as a community organizer, lawyer, professor (Lecturer and Senior Lecturer) of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School, and published his memoir Dreams from My Father before beginning his political career in 1997.

I didn't say he was BORN into the Elite, but as a Ivy League Lawyer he was certainly part of the Elite before he ran for the Presidency.

DId that bother you? LIke it does with Trump?

Phuck Donald Trump! When this country gets in such bad shape that it has to elect a man who was handed millions of dollars by a family with a background in the Ku Klux Klan and who squeezed every penny they could get from their renters it will be a sad day. We've had enough goddam tax cuts for the wealthy. Republicans are good at tax cutting but they've never cut spending a goddamned dime. That's where the debt came from.

First generation
Second generation
Third generation
Fourth generation
Fifth generation
  • Vanessa Haydon and Donald Trump Jr.
    • Kai Madison Trump
    • Donald John Trump III
    • Tristan Milos Trump
    • Spencer Frederick Trump
    • Chloe Sophia Trump
  • Ivanka and Jared Kushner
    • Arabella Rose Kushner
    • Joseph Fredrick Kushner

Just because I don't support either doesn't mean I don't care about what they will do idiot

Actually it's you who is the idiot. If you don't vote, you give up the right to bitch.

Why did you refuse to answer my question?

YOu call Trump an "elitist" as though it was a bad thing.

Obama is an Ivy League Lawyer. THat's certainly part of the elite.

DOes it bother you that Obama was IVy League?

You slammed Trump for being Elite.

I just want to know if Obama being elite was problem for you too.

A simple yes or no.

Why do you refuse to answer?

Elite? Methinks one has one's head up one's ass:

Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii[1] to Barack Obama, Sr. (1936–1982) (born in Rachuonyo District,[2] British Kenya) and Stanley Ann Dunham, known as Ann (1942–1995) (born in Wichita, Kansas, United States).[3]

Obama spent most of his childhood years in Honolulu, where his mother completed college after his parents divorced. Obama started a close relationship with his maternal grandparents. In 1965, his mother remarried Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia. Two years later, Dunham took Obama with her to Indonesia to unite him with his stepfather. In 1971, Obama returned to Hawaii to attend Punahou School, from which he graduated in 1979.

As a young adult, Obama was educated at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School. In Chicago, Obama worked at various times as a community organizer, lawyer, professor (Lecturer and Senior Lecturer) of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School, and published his memoir Dreams from My Father before beginning his political career in 1997.

I didn't say he was BORN into the Elite, but as a Ivy League Lawyer he was certainly part of the Elite before he ran for the Presidency.

DId that bother you? LIke it does with Trump?

Phuck Donald Trump! When this country gets in such bad shape that it has to elect a man who was handed millions of dollars by a family with a background in the Ku Klux Klan and who squeezed every penny they could get from their renters it will be a sad day. We've had enough goddam tax cuts for the wealthy. Republicans are good at tax cutting but they've never cut spending a goddamned dime. That's where the debt came from.

First generation
Second generation
Third generation
Fourth generation
Fifth generation
  • Vanessa Haydon and Donald Trump Jr.
    • Kai Madison Trump
    • Donald John Trump III
    • Tristan Milos Trump
    • Spencer Frederick Trump
    • Chloe Sophia Trump
  • Ivanka and Jared Kushner
    • Arabella Rose Kushner
    • Joseph Fredrick Kushner

Well, he will be your next President.

"Who He Hires" being key. That goddamned elitist bastard who got four deferments to keep from going to Vietnam and serving his country is a joke.......mainly a clown.

You show me a self made man who served this nation in combat and who is as right on the issues as Trump is, and I will give him serious consideration.

Did it bother you that Obama was Ivy League?

Does it bother you that even after the first (half) black person elected to be President there is still so much bitching and crying and complaining and sobbing and murmuring and wailing and lamenting and griping that America is a RACIST country?

Does it bother you that your hero Lyndon Baines Johnson was a well known animal abuser and his favorite reference to black people was *******? And taking them for granted for 200 years?

Does it bother you that none of living black person was ever subjected to slavery, but demands reparations for wrongs done by people 150 years ago from people who may not even have been in this country, just because of the color of their skin?

Does it bother you that all liberated black slaves were given the option to go back to Africa but chose to stay?

Does it bother you that Democrats still insults blacks with Affirmative Action, taking for granted that blacks are not capable to look after themselves without government help?

Does it bother you that free thinking in the black community is taboo unless that thinking is hardcore Democrat?

Does it bother you that people like Clarence Thomas, Juan Williams, Thomas Sowell, Condeleeza Rice, Tim Scott, etc. are dismissed by you and your ilk as Uncle Toms and plantation slaves?

Does it bother you that a major portion of your constituents is so dense that they give an unthinking, unintelligent, uninformed and really stupid vote on whatever you and your party throws on their bowl.

Does it bother you that you are proud of the black vote, but black poverty is worse than it ever has been before?

Does it bother you that you pay more than ever for cooking, heating and cooling your home, because the "Hope and Change"
president decreed that cost of electricity will sky rocket, and the Hell with the victims of middle class America?

Does it bother you that the world laughs at America?

Does it bother you that the government forces to take down a cross, but enforces whatever the local ISIS recruiting center, known as mosque, tells you to do?

Does it bother you that the United Nations occupies prime real estate land in New York and the punks who break every law in America rely on the protection on diplomatic immunity? Does it bother you that some of these pricks get away with murder?

Does it bother you that in spite of all the abuse of foreign assholes, America pays for the keep of the United Nations.

All of the above as a Canadian who worked in the States (two subsequent work visas) and never voted for an American President.

My American friends, keep in mind international conflicts TRUMP personal differences.

I guess you failed to notice that Johnson started all the civil rights programs. Look at U S history....the equal employment legislation along with half a dozen other edicts accommodating Blacks was all signed into law by Johnson:
Lyndon_Johnson_signing_Civil_Rights_Act,_July_2,_1964.jpg

Actually it's you who is the idiot. If you don't vote, you give up the right to bitch.

Again you show you don't know shit and are an idiot. You can vote without voting for dem or GOP it's called third party fucknut

Versus trump saying Mexico will Pay for the wall and he cares about American jobs even though he gets all his stuff made in China. Yeah you keep believing that. Trump is a fascist. Google Germany during hitters rise if you want to see what voting for trump will get you.

Mexico will pay for the wall. We have a $56 Billion dollar trade deficit with Mexico. The wall is estimated to cost $12 Billion. All Trump has to do is cut the deficit by $12 Billion and Mexico has in effect paid for the wall. As far as his clothes, that's not an issue. The belt I have on was made in China. My shirt was made in Hong Kong. There are no clothing manufacturers left in the United States as far as I'm aware. I bought a Michael Strahan sports coat last week that was made in China. Even your tennis shoes are probably made overseas. Trump is not Hitler in spite of your lies.

Again you show you don't know shit and are an idiot. You can vote without voting for dem or GOP it's called third party fucknut

Oh. The Communist Party. Got it. No third party has a snowball's chance in hell but you go right ahead. I ret my case on you being an idiot since only an idiot would vote for a losing third party.

What would the left do without propaganda machines like Media Matters to nit pick every comment ever said by (only) republicans? If they ever nit picked Hillary the same way she would be laughed out of town barking like a dog.

Oh. The Communist Party. Got it. No third party has a snowball's chance in hell but you go right ahead. I ret my case on you being an idiot since only an idiot would vote for a losing third party.

You're voting for the fascist party you anti American fool. Do you have the nazi wave down for your master trump yet you fascist pig

What would the left do without propaganda machines like Media Matters to nit pick every comment ever said by (only) republicans? If they ever nit picked Hillary the same way she would be laughed out of town barking like a dog.

This coming from idiots who use heritage foundation

it would be nice to know exactly who is doing the bidding for our country. Our lives might depend on it,

enter right wing partisan hacks who could care less about the country or life inside the country.

Mmm, not being anal about details hardly equates to not caring about the country or life inside of it.

it's anal to question Trump's intentions ?

enter right wing partisan hacks who could care less about the country or life inside the country.

but I repeat myself.

No, it's paranoid and self serving for a lefty like yourself to question his "intentions".

Such "questions" are nothing but propaganda, not real questions.

You left wing partisan hack.

Many million swing voters in this country care a LOT about the details of the Trump Show.

I doubt that.

Most of them are either looking for someone who feels like "one of them" or who's issues they agree with.

No one really sweats details. That's just an excuse for partisan hacks to bad mouth Trump.

You're voting for the fascist party you anti American fool. Do you have the nazi wave down for your master trump yet you fascist pig

YOu lose.

fc5.png

Forum List

Back