Another empty claim from Trump ?

Mmm, you deny being an Obama supporter, but you don't say whether or not you believe him...

Re: Trump.

I thought that was quite clear, but I guess not. By me not supporting Obama, it is quite clear that no I don't believe him. Better? Now please do tell us again how you support Trump when he is obviously lying?

At some point if he wins he will form a complete administration to pursue his platform.

I don't care if he said he was going to name some names and then failed to do so.

So you don't care about his lying of his "team" and you don't care about his lying about IRS investigating him because he is Christian (he has been audited the last 12 years FYI) and you don't care about his lying that he says he cannot release his tax returns because he is being audited even though he can (it's only the IRS that cannot release it).

Good to know you support a liar.

Man, you're really following this guy's every move and statement aren't you?

I posted what I thought is important about Trump.

I follow all the candidates, don't you? Or are you only interested in Dem lies and not the new Con savior Trump's lies?

What you have shown is you don't care about Trump's lies at all.

EDIT: So far the one candidate that isn't lying is Bernie. And no, I wouldn't vote for him but at least he is being honest.

I have posted what I think is important about Trump.

It is also a pretty good list of what I think is important FOR this nation.

As other candidates have all failed that list of issues, I am not interested in them.

I don't care if Bernie is wonderfully honest. I don't care if Rubio is more electable. I don't care if Hillary has powerful friends in the Underworld.

My decision has been made based on the issues that I have been concerned about long before Trump signed on to them.

I don't care who he hires to do detail work, and neither do you.

"Who He Hires" being key. That goddamned elitist bastard who got four deferments to keep from going to Vietnam and serving his country is a joke.......mainly a clown.

You show me a self made man who served this nation in combat and who is as right on the issues as Trump is, and I will give him serious consideration.

Did it bother you that Obama was Ivy League?

it would be nice to know exactly who is doing the bidding for our country. Our lives might depend on it,

enter right wing partisan hacks who could care less about the country or life inside the country.

it would be nice to know exactly who is doing the bidding for our country. Our lives might depend on it,

enter right wing partisan hacks who could care less about the country or life inside the country.

Mmm, not being anal about details hardly equates to not caring about the country or life inside of it.

Mmm, not being anal about details hardly equates to not caring about the country or life inside of it.
And there you have Trump's support in a shell.

And there you have Trump's support in a shell.

Blah, blah, blah.

"Who He Hires" being key. That goddamned elitist bastard who got four deferments to keep from going to Vietnam and serving his country is a joke.......mainly a clown.

You show me a self made man who served this nation in combat and who is as right on the issues as Trump is, and I will give him serious consideration.

Obama was the first African/American president of the U S. Does it bother you that 60 years ago the man wasn't looked upon as a normal human in the southern U S?

Thanks to Lyndon Johnson all that "slavery hookup" began to change. Some of you racist pricks just never have gotten the message. "GET USED TO IT!"

Obama was the first African/American president of the U S. Does it bother you that 60 years ago the man wasn't looked upon as a normal human in the southern U S?

Why did you refuse to answer my question?

YOu call Trump an "elitist" as though it was a bad thing.

Obama is an Ivy League Lawyer. THat's certainly part of the elite.

DOes it bother you that Obama was IVy League?

Thanks to Lyndon Johnson all that "slavery hookup" began to change. Some of you racist pricks just never have gotten the message. "GET USED TO IT!"

In the 1930's when I was a child I heard my maternal grandparents say "I'd Rather Be Dead Than To Be A Nigra"

Well.....they're both dead!

Last edited:

Yes we also know the Trumptards don't care about his lying as well. So why would they care about him not keeping his word on this?

So, you still believe that Obama, over a twenty year period, didn't notice that his friend, spiritual adviser, and political ally was a raving racist anti-american?

If I was an Obama supporter you might have a point, but since I didn't vote for him your partisan hackery is nothing more than a projection of yourself onto me.

However, what YOU have proven is that you don't care about Trump's dishonesty.
as long as Hillary is in the race and being picked by the DNC, I would think the last thing a democrat would want to bring up is honesty

You slammed Trump for being Elite.

I just want to know if Obama being elite was problem for you too.

A simple yes or no.

Why do you refuse to answer?

A simple yes or no.

Elite? Methinks one has one's head up one's ass:

Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii[1] to Barack Obama, Sr. (1936–1982) (born in Rachuonyo District,[2] British Kenya) and Stanley Ann Dunham, known as Ann (1942–1995) (born in Wichita, Kansas, United States).[3]

Obama spent most of his childhood years in Honolulu, where his mother completed college after his parents divorced. Obama started a close relationship with his maternal grandparents. In 1965, his mother remarried Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia. Two years later, Dunham took Obama with her to Indonesia to unite him with his stepfather. In 1971, Obama returned to Hawaii to attend Punahou School, from which he graduated in 1979.

As a young adult, Obama was educated at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School. In Chicago, Obama worked at various times as a community organizer, lawyer, professor (Lecturer and Senior Lecturer) of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School, and published his memoir Dreams from My Father before beginning his political career in 1997.

I might add that Obama went to Harvard law School(graduated magna cum laude) using a grant. Just where does your "Elite" horse shit come from?

A simple yes or no.

Elite? Methinks one has one's head up one's ass:

Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii[1] to Barack Obama, Sr. (1936–1982) (born in Rachuonyo District,[2] British Kenya) and Stanley Ann Dunham, known as Ann (1942–1995) (born in Wichita, Kansas, United States).[3]

Obama spent most of his childhood years in Honolulu, where his mother completed college after his parents divorced. Obama started a close relationship with his maternal grandparents. In 1965, his mother remarried Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia. Two years later, Dunham took Obama with her to Indonesia to unite him with his stepfather. In 1971, Obama returned to Hawaii to attend Punahou School, from which he graduated in 1979.

As a young adult, Obama was educated at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School. In Chicago, Obama worked at various times as a community organizer, lawyer, professor (Lecturer and Senior Lecturer) of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School, and published his memoir Dreams from My Father before beginning his political career in 1997.

I didn't say he was BORN into the Elite, but as a Ivy League Lawyer he was certainly part of the Elite before he ran for the Presidency.

DId that bother you? LIke it does with Trump?

it's anal to question Trump's intentions ?

but I repeat myself.

he'll never get to that point. I want to see his butt cash a check his mouth wrote.

I am sure Trump will name his team when he is at least nominated, but certainly when he is elected.

People like you want everything instantly.

People like you insist on everything prematurely. Maybe that is the explanation for your permanent state of dissatisfaction and unhappiness.

Get yourself familiar with the old adage that good things happen to those who wait.

So, you still believe that Obama, over a twenty year period, didn't notice that his friend, spiritual adviser, and political ally was a raving racist anti-american?

If I was an Obama supporter you might have a point, but since I didn't vote for him your partisan hackery is nothing more than a projection of yourself onto me.

However, what YOU have proven is that you don't care about Trump's dishonesty.

Mmm, you deny being an Obama supporter, but you don't say whether or not you believe him...

Re: Trump.

Trump is the first presidential candidate in 50 years who might conceivably: (1) deport illegal aliens, (2) build a wall, (3) block Muslim immigration, (4) flout political correctness, (5) bring manufacturing home, and (6) end the GOP's neurotic compulsion to start wars in some godforsaken part of the world.

I thought that was quite clear, but I guess not. By me not supporting Obama, it is quite clear that no I don't believe him. Better? Now please do tell us again how you support Trump when he is obviously lying?

At some point if he wins he will form a complete administration to pursue his platform.

I don't care if he said he was going to name some names and then failed to do so.

So you don't care about his lying of his "team" and you don't care about his lying about IRS investigating him because he is Christian (he has been audited the last 12 years FYI) and you don't care about his lying that he says he cannot release his tax returns because he is being audited even though he can (it's only the IRS that cannot release it).

Good to know you support a liar.

He/she may support a supposed liar.

If you support Clinton or Sanders, you support one of two PROVEN liars.

Last week Donnie said he would name the men on his "team" that were gong to do the heavy work.

well ?

Why are you concerned about who he will pick? You're not one of Trump's supporters. I am voting for him and I am not concerned right now as to who he will pick. You should be more concerned about your own candidate.

he'll never get to that point. I want to see his butt cash a check his mouth wrote.

I am sure Trump will name his team when he is at least nominated, but certainly when he is elected.

People like you want everything instantly.

People like you insist on everything prematurely. Maybe that is the explanation for your permanent state of dissatisfaction and unhappiness.

Get yourself familiar with the old adage that good things happen to those who wait.

You dumbass, trump is the one that said he would pick them now and has lied. He's the one that played the instant card doofus. More Trumptards excusing his lying.

Forum List

Back