Another embarrassment for the Bush administration

so what do you call a person who ONLY says negative things towards one party?

Nancy Pelosi.

With all of this coming out, Nancy Pelosi is being proven right when she said the Bush administration, the CIA, Rs in congress and now the FBI are all liars.

Immediately after she said it John Boehner said oh they never lied to me... Right John, go have another drink.

Politically though............thats irrelevant. The whole entire slanderous effort by the Dums to besmirch the Bush Administration died an instant death with this statement of genius by the female walking dead >>>>

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Did anybody else notice that the whole Pelosi vs Cheney thing COMPLETEly disappeared from the news about a week after the Pelosi self-pwn and hasnt been heard about since. Because that day that Pelosi got her ass grilled by lefty reports, the gig was officially up for the Dums.:dig:

The only people who dont think so are the k00k 21%er's................:
lol:

Last edited:
President George W. Bush ceased being President on the horribly sad day on which President Obama assumed the office.

It might be time to get your BDS treated.

Guaranteed some moronic libs are sitting staring at their monitor, looking at your post with a blank, vacant expression.

President George W. Bush ceased being President on the horribly sad day on which President Obama assumed the office.

If you do not remember and learn from the past you end up reliving it.

Being ignorant to history is a LIABILITY.

I think a more appropriate screen name for you would be IGNORANT.

Do not give up hope. There is still time to learn.

After you learn and gain knowledge we can change your screen name to SMART.

Being ignorant to history would be a liability. That's true.

Pretending you know something about history based on your inane, jaundiced and irrational perspective is none too bright, either.

I'm not terribly interested in your useless opinions on my username, Fudd.

IF you ever gain an iota of insight into the real world, I'd be happy to have a rational discussion with you. Until that day arrives, if ever, such a conversation with the likes of you remains impossible. You clearly aren't up to the most basic requirements.

bush-legacy-bump.jpg

that cartoon doesn't take place till 2021......so I don't believe it yet.

Last edited:
"Takes place in 2012? Isn't that when the world ends?"

That is a Liberal Mayan conspiracy theory designed to get the voters to vote for the messiah instead of Palin.

"Takes place in 2012? Isn't that when the world ends?"

That is a Liberal Mayan conspiracy theory designed to get the voters to vote for the messiah instead of Palin.

How could it be considered liberal? The Mayans died out before this country existed!

you see the Mayans allowed liberals to exist in their society (even though it led to their final destruction) and some of these Liberal Mayans would perform rituals and incantations so they could predict future events such as Obama becoming POTUS in 2008....these libreral Mayans then saw their chance to destroy another fantastic civilization and predicted the doom of the Earth so that Obama (the messiah) could steal the election away from the Republicans with some ancient fearmongering.

Pretending you know something about history based on your inane, jaundiced and irrational perspective is none too bright, either.

IF you ever gain an iota of insight into the real world, I'd be happy to have a rational discussion with you. Until that day arrives, if ever, such a conversation with the likes of you remains impossible. You clearly aren't up to the most basic requirements.

Ignorant, I mean Liability - you are very defensive. We understand your ignorance yet we hold out hope you will change your ways and seek knowledge.
The menusha you threw out above is transparent.
As long as you are ignorant you will never understand the real world. You know you are ignorant and you know you do not know the real world.

The real world waits for you. Knowledge is your entry,you dumb sh**.

Tom Ridge, in his new book, reveals he was pressured to raise the security alert level right before the 2004 election. He did not feel it was necessary but those within the Bush administration including Rumsfield and Ashcroft pushed to have the alert level increased.

After the situation played out Ridge decided to leave the Bush administration.

What kind of pressure was used? Were there any other events occurring at that time? Why did he not resign at that moment? Isn't it customary to resign at the end of an administration if one is seeking an "out"?

As it happens, there was a release of a video tape by UBL at the time the "pressure" was brought to bear. Discussions between high level people within administratins should be commonplace.

I thought that Tom Ridge was not a competent selection for this post in any event. The color codes were a joke and the change of levels was a joke. I still remember the Duct Tape advice offered as a response to a question on what to do if the level changed.

Why is this even a story? Ridge was unqualified and incompetent. His views are interesting, but only as one in a group of many out of their depth. Like "Brownie", he was doing a heckuva job.

Ignorant, I mean Liability - you are very defensive. We understand your ignorance yet we hold out hope you will change your ways and seek knowledge.
As long as you are ignorant you will never understand the real world. You know you are ignorant and you know you do not know the real world.

Oh Fudd. Just because I have exposed you as a light-weight doesn't mean I am defensive about anything, silly lad. That's just your bruised ego talking.

"Menusha!" LOL!

You are a CLASSIC dimwit. :lol::lol::lol:

Who's we? Ya got a gerbal in your pocket?

Forum List

Back