Another embarrassment for the Bush administration

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't bitch because they were hoping to get some fat cash from the deals that oilman Bush Jr. was making with Saudi.

They only turned against him when the Saudis refused to play along.

HomelandSecurityTomRidge3.jpg

Tom Ridge Shocker: ‘If I Didn’t Approve CODE RED, They’d Make Me Wear PINK PANTIES’

By Don Davis

What's sad is that people don't realize, Democrats were still in power when Bush was president ... they let all his stupid ideas happen.

What's sad is that people don't realize, Democrats were still in power when Bush was president ... they let all his stupid ideas happen.

I knew it was the Democrats all along....in fact Bush was a secret Democrat wasn't he?:eusa_shhh:

Tom Ridge, in his new book, reveals he was pressured to raise the security alert level right before the 2004 election. He did not feel it was necessary but those within the Bush administration including Rumsfield and Ashcroft pushed to have the alert level increased.

After the situation played out Ridge decided to leave the Bush administration.

Hmm--we're at war with terrorism--an election coming up & the Bush administration puts out a higher level of alert.

Sounds like common sense to me--but if you think it was "stupid"--you might want to take a look at the security levels around the world that go up during election cycles--LOL :clap2:

Hey KK, how do you figure that the Dems were in power when Chimp Jr. was in office?

Remember dear.........the Repugnicans had a majority.

Hey KK, how do you figure that the Dems were in power when Chimp Jr. was in office?

Remember dear.........the Repugnicans had a majority.

He had two terms, only one term was there a majority and not the whole term. Even then, a majority doesn't ensure that power is only on one side. Thing is, the Democrats could have stopped most of his stupidity, but they didn't.

Tom Ridge, in his new book, reveals he was pressured to raise the security alert level right before the 2004 election. He did not feel it was necessary but those within the Bush administration including Rumsfield and Ashcroft pushed to have the alert level increased.

How convenient that you left out that the security level was NOT raised prior to the 2004 election, but was merely advocated for.

The idea that an attack might take place had been discussed, he says. "But at this point there was nothing to indicate a specific threat and no reason to cause undue public alarm… It also seemed possible to me and to others around the table that something could be afoot other than simple concern about the country's safety."

In the end, the threat level was not raised.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Ridge: I fought raising security level before ‘04 vote « - Blogs from CNN.com

I bet if that wouldn't have happened, Mr Kerry would have won the popular vote.

It didn't happen. The security level was NOT raised.

Damn you people are stupid

Speaking of stupid Lonestar (no)Logic, I've got a question.........

Your avatar says that you raise cattle. Do you just breed them or do you get romantically involved.

You sound like a stupid redneck.

Your avatar says that you raise cattle. Do you just breed them or do you get romantically involved.

aww poor guy, what's wrong got a flat on your bicycle?

Your response is typical, when you can't argue the points being made you resort to lame tactics. And yes I'm a member in good standing with the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association. And I'd appreciate you not coming around my livestock since you obviously link raising cattle with romantic overtures.

aww poor guy, what's wrong got a flat on your bicycle?

Your response is typical, when you can't argue the points being made you resort to lame tactics. And yes I'm a member in good standing with the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association. And I'd appreciate you not coming around my livestock since you obviously link raising cattle with romantic overtures.

The reason I said the moron, is because you obviously can't think for yourself, as well as the fact that you think that Bush Jr. and his merry band of morons didn't do anything wrong.

Unlike you, who is obviously a coward, I actually served under this idiot, and can tell you that your version of things is flawed.

Get a glass belly button so that you can see where you're going (might wanna get a snorkel as well so you can breathe), quit watching FAUX News and grow a brain.

You may learn something other than cattle fucking.

the security level was never raised, so how do you explain that?

You Bush haters need to get over it and move on. I did not like Carter and the only bashing I do of him is to compare him with Obama. Obama's gonna be much worse and do much worse damage to the U.S.

Last edited:
Isn't that funny about the Republicans? When Bush was in office, he was their "messiah".

Finally, a president who talks to God.

A president who showed the world that you don't need smarts. You just need to invade.

A president who saved the US from being invaded by Iraq and having them use their deadly arsenal of Weapons of Mass Destruction on us.

A president who explained to his base that "I don't ever think about Bin Laden anymore" and convinced them that not getting the greatest mass murderer in American history was, "No big deal".

A president who knew how to pick the right guy for the right job - Good job Brownie!

And now, when it's discovered that he tricked the American people, threatening them with terrorists attacks, which IS a form of terrorism, and they say, "Ho hum, so what, who cares, it's no big deal, it's a thing of the past, it's not important, don't think about it, don't worry, blah blah blah, I'm bored".

If they were such a poor judge of character that Bush was their messiah, how wrong are they about Obama?

Do you mean that 9/11 was just a "figment" of our imagination---:lol:----or created by the Bush adminstraton & brought to us by fraudulent live Television networks?

You also might want to include in your lists of the "Fraudulent Iraq war" Senator John Kerry who was on the senate inteligence committee who voted for the invasion of Iraq--prior to voting against it--along with the other 99.9% of other democrats--who once it was determined that there was no WMD in Iraq--ran like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.
:clap2:

There is no country on this planet that does not tighten security measures during election cycles. For obvious reasons.

BTW--Osama Bin Laden voted for John Kerry with his video tape during the 04 election cycle by 'threatening red states" who voted for Bush. Another obvious reason to tighten security measures--regardless what the "attorney general" stated.

Last edited:
the security level was never raised, so how do you explain that?

You Bush haters need to get over it and move on. I did not like Carter and the only bashing I do of him is to compare him with Obama. Obama's gonna be much worse and do much worse damage to the U.S.

DITTO--In another few months--the way this administration is crashing--most Americans would do hand-springs in the street if they could get G.W. Bush back in the White House.

9/11 was real, the deaths and damage were real.

The war that we fought however was a sham, because Iraq never had WMD's, and never participated in the attack on the WTC. It was a war for oil and because Jr. was pissed that Saddam had threatened to kill Sr.

Unlike a lot of you civilian idiots who support Bush, I was actually on active duty when 9/11 happened.

I also know that Bush letting the Taliban have a pass while in Afghanistan was one of the bigger fuck ups ever committed by a sitting president.

9/11 was real, the deaths and damage were real.

The war that we fought however was a sham, because Iraq never had WMD's, and never participated in the attack on the WTC. It was a war for oil and because Jr. was pissed that Saddam had threatened to kill Sr.

Unlike a lot of you civilian idiots who support Bush, I was actually on active duty when 9/11 happened.

I also know that Bush letting the Taliban have a pass while in Afghanistan was one of the bigger fuck ups ever committed by a sitting president.

What a pant load. :lol:

Run back to the DU or KOS or whichever moonbat hut you crawled out of.

Forum List

Back