Obama to Reality: It's Over! We're Through!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Much like Napoleon Dynamite, Obama came to office without any skills; no leadership skills, no executive skills, no salesmenship skill, all he had was 24/7/365 covering fire from the LMSM who quickly wallpapered over every gaff, misstatement and shortfall.

Then, sadly, he won.

Now, day after day, with every time he opens his mouth to speak without reading from the Teleprompter, it's clear that he's cracked. Yes, Obama and reality had a bad breakup in full public view.

“We are God's partners in matters of life and death” -- Barack Hussein God Complex Obama

Seriously? Do you know that there are two people in Florida who face prison time for praying over a meal? That's right! For praying over a meal they were arrested and face a criminal trial which could cost them their pensions and face jail time!

Under Obama, the Federal Government is going to be God's partner in matters of life and death.

Is than not totally insane?

The same organization that operates the Post Office, Fannie and Freddie is now going to make life and death decisions over you.

Last edited:
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health-care program" Barack Hussein Obama

"I have not said that I was a single-payer supporter" Barack Hussein Obama

------------------------------------Reality------------------------------

------------------------------------Obama-----------------------------

Parallel lines that never meet

Forum List

Back