Another Democratic landslide in Trump country special election

No, she won because the previous seat holder had been accused of sexual assault and his wife had been the fill in for his seat. Belcher has had the seat on and off since 2008.

Democrats won state house seat in Ky and it's a sign of a progressive revolution? Have it your way as long as it keeps y'all hard core lefties off the streets. I doubt if you will find angry republicans smashing windows or torching cars though.

No, she won because the previous seat holder had been accused of sexual assault and his wife had been the fill in for his seat. Belcher has had the seat on and off since 2008.

Democrats won state house seat in Ky and it's a sign of a progressive revolution? Have it your way as long as it keeps y'all hard core lefties off the streets. I doubt if you will find angry republicans smashing windows or torching cars though.

The Democrats have been winning steadily since they won seats in the House and Senate in 2016.

Could it be that the voter saw the massive lies the gop gave their willing suckers? Plus I doubt Hillary will show her face, thank goodness....

So I guess with all this mention of the GOP's candidate's husband, the Right is trying to tell us we're in a 'character matters' era...

...that does not bode well for the GOP with Donald Trump as the supreme leader of the GOP and the philosophical/ideological symbol of all that is Conservatism.

The Democrats have been winning steadily since they won seats in the House and Senate in 2016.

Thats true and it wouldnt surprise me if they cut significantly into the house lead.

She won by 30 points because of the sex scandal? How about maybe without the sex thing she'd only have won by 10?

I doubt if you will find angry republicans smashing windows or torching cars though.
True. You cowards just stay hidden in your basements anonymously typing garbage on internet message boards. Stay afraid angry repubs, stay very afraid, and hidden.

Thats true and it wouldnt surprise me if they cut significantly into the house lead.

If they just flip districts where HRC won, but the Democrat for Congress lost, they'll have the House.

They're going get about 4 just from the un-gerrymandering of PA.

So I guess with all this mention of the GOP's candidate's husband, the Right is trying to tell us we're in a 'character matters' era...

...that does not bode well for the GOP with Donald Trump as the supreme leader of the GOP and the philosophical/ideological symbol of all that is Conservatism.
RNC Outraises DNC Two to One in January, Continues Fundraising Domination

So what? I recall Trump boasting a million times that he won while spending less than HRC.

He lost because he was Trumper, nothing else.

The deceased husbands wife lost to the previous seat holder, dem, in a special election. Didnt really have a lot to do with trump. Had to to with a sexual predator and him offing himself and the public not accepting his wife to fill his seat.
Had to do with Trump won by 49% and the GOP lost by 5% or more.

the great thing about the Troglocrats building up their hopes is that their cash will even more fun to watch lol

Forum List

Back