We just got some "crumbs" from the corporate tax breaks!!....Party!

If Bonzo keeps shooting for the stars, she will hit minimum wage one day!

Wow....so the wife just got a $1.50 an hour raise, even though she just got a raise in December for her annual cost of living raise.
Stick it up your ass Pelosi.

A whole buck and a half. I'll bet that completely eats up those millions of dollars of free money the corporations got in tax breaks, doesn't it?

Wow....so the wife just got a $1.50 an hour raise, even though she just got a raise in December for her annual cost of living raise.

A whole buck and a half. I'll bet that completely eats up those millions of dollars of free money the corporations got in tax breaks, doesn't it?
60 dollars a week 52 weeks a year for the next 10 years.

$31200 dollars

More than half of U.S. voters say they have not noticed an increase in their paychecks in the wake of a sweeping series of tax cuts signed into law by President Trump last month, according to a new Politico/Morning Consult poll.
RkdZQ.gif

So she got the raise not based upon her performance but just because of the tax cuts?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A whole buck and a half...haha...ya drone..that adds up to about $240 a month.

A whole buck and a half...haha...ya drone..that adds up to about $240 a month.
Hey it's not his fault he can only plan one hour ahead at a time

So she got the raise not based upon her performance but just because of the tax cuts?

Yes many corporations do care about their employees. Filth Dem's run around demonizing corporations as heartless greedy villains who cheat their employees, well the Dem lies are being exposed.

No, if you read the OP, you would see that I said this is on top of her annual raise she received last December.

$31200 dollars
her 3100 per year. Corporations millions per year. Sure, that sounds fair.

$31200 dollars
31200 over ten years.

I'm sorry you are incapable of planning for the future

Yes many corporations do care about their employees. Filth Dem's run around demonizing corporations as heartless greedy villains who cheat their employees, well the Dem lies are being exposed.

You are not making any sense. Was the raise based upon merit or just the tax cut? Or perhaps it was based on the fact that as a country we are at full employment and competition for workers is getting to be more of an issue for companies

No, if you read the OP, you would see that I said this is on top of her annual raise she received last December.

The Dec raise was a COL raise, according to your post. This was was based upon the tax cuts and not her performance, based upon your first post.

$31200 dollars

Millions a year to hire more people, invest more in plants and equipment which creates jobs for other companies, expands the tax base, improves the corporate balance sheet making it less likely to have to borrow money, gives the company opportunities to look for opportunities they otherwise may not be able to explore.

What the fuck is wrong with you stupid libtardos. Buy an economics book. Knee jerk loser.

Last edited:

$31200 dollars
31200 over ten years.

I'm sorry you are incapable of planning for the future

No dummy. The middle class tax breaks go away in 8 years.

$31200 dollars

...is crumbs.

Forum List

Back