California Orders Businesses to Violate Federal Law

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
God Dem's are dumb holy shit. If they just shut their big fat stupid mouths and quietly went about aiding illegals probably they would get away with it. Instead they intentionally flip the Federal government the bird and dare them to do something about it, how do they think that's going to play out? Do they want the SCOTUS to make a ruling that destroys them?

This is why liberals cannot be in charge, they are freaking nut jobs.

"Under AB 450, all California employers regardless of size, must limit federal immigration enforcement agents' access to both the worksite and employee records."

Democrats love slave labor. The more they can hire at sub-minimum wage the better. Have to keep those sweat shops going 7/24 and those cotton fields picked.

Bill Text - AB-450 Employment regulation: immigration worksite enforcement actions.

Many municipalities in Mexifornia are ran by anchor babies turned politicians....they encourage and foster lawlessness...it’s why it’s the filthy, dangerous shithole that it is.

"Under AB 450, all California employers regardless of size, must limit federal immigration enforcement agents' access to both the worksite and employee records."

Democrats love slave labor. The more they can hire at sub-minimum wage the better. Have to keep those sweat shops going 7/24 and those cotton fields picked.

Bill Text - AB-450 Employment regulation: immigration worksite enforcement actions.

Many municipalities in Mexifornia are ran by anchor babies turned politicians....they encourage and foster lawlessness...it’s why it’s the filthy, dangerous shithole that it is.
Yep. And they have to keep that slave labor coming in to keep their profit margins as high as possible.

I'm glad I don't live in that shit hole state.

I have never so much as VISITED-------in the past I VOWED not to visit
Egypt-------despite the Pyramids. -------new vow-----NEVER CALIFORNIA
Until about 30 years ago it was the best State in the Union. Spent all my life here. Currently packing boxes for the move out now.

Yep. And they have to keep that slave labor coming in to keep their profit margins as high as possible.

Yep, they’ve become so brazen with where they stand these days...it’s plain weird to hear them say...”we’ve reached a point where we need slaves again.”
Make no mistake, that has been said many times with slightly different wording.

I'm glad I don't live in that shit hole state.

I have never so much as VISITED-------in the past I VOWED not to visit
Egypt-------despite the Pyramids. -------new vow-----NEVER CALIFORNIA
Until about 30 years ago it was the best State in the Union. Spent all my life here. Currently packing boxes for the move out now.
seems to be the rage really. don't mind the level headed ones coming to texas but please - keep the dems and liberals there.

The arrogance of these liberal pigs that run this mentally scrambled state is so extreme, it makes me dizzy if I think about it too hard.

Forum List

Back