Another Democrat Who Gets It. Ice-T: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny"...

C'mon Paul...Where is the link? And stats pulled from the "My Ass Institute" doesnt count

"Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady's plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady's current plans and targets of opportunity. It's horrific. They're going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They've made little mention of criminals."
Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out

Article from 2009? My god....They've banned those weapons? Oh wait...they havent.

I'd ask for proof again but I'm afraid your links will get sillier and sillier as we go.

That statement should be amended to those at the capitol. I know many dems that would join forces in opposition to the tricks used by the DNC.

You could always show a gun issue where the majority of democrats supported an expansion of rights. But then you get into fabrication.

I dont care if you are butt hurt by the statement. We have a legislative history to back us, what do you have besides hurt feelings?

C'mon Paul...Where is the link? And stats pulled from the "My Ass Institute" doesnt count

"Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady's plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady's current plans and targets of opportunity. It's horrific. They're going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They've made little mention of criminals."

Article from 2009? My god....They've banned those weapons? Oh wait...they havent.

I'd ask for proof again but I'm afraid your links will get sillier and sillier as we go.

You have your usual lack of understanding of both the issue, and of politics.

Banning guns is a peripheral of support for Big Government....
...get it now?

Seriously, do you really believe most Democrats don't support Gun-Bans? I'm trying to be patient here. Do you really believe that?

It's not about what I believe or what you believe. It's about the facts. Where is any evidence that your statement is true?

Whatever. You're just being a petty pissant. Obviously, most Democrats support Gun-Bans. And you know that.

You dont understand the meaning of the word "most" do you?

"Carolyn McCarthy On Gun Control Efforts: Politicians 'Don't Have A Spine Anymore' (VIDEO)Other politicians have joined McCarthy in calling for more action toward tightening firearms restrictions. In the wake of the Aurora, Colo. tragedy, Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J) is prepared to renew efforts toward a bill that would limit the availability of high-capacity gun magazines."
Carolyn McCarthy On Gun Control Efforts: Politicians 'Don't Have A Spine Anymore' (VIDEO)

You have a problem with words. First you dont understand the meaning of the word "most" not you dont seem to know the difference between "banning" and "restricting".

Are you going to actually back up anything that is said or are you going to keep moving the goal posts?

Now, now....don't be so afraid to confront the real issue.

Oh, the times they are a-changin'. Great to see more Democrats embracing the cause of Freedom & Liberty.

Ice-T Defends Gun Rights: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny

Ice-T Defends Gun Rights: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny" - YouTube

Ice-T: Well, I'll give up my gun when everybody does. Doesn't that make sense? If there were guns here, would you want to be the only person without one?

Krishnan Guru-Murthy, anchor, Channel 4 News: So do you carry guns routinely at home?

Ice-T: Yeah, it's legal in the United States. It's part of our Constitution. You know, the right to bear arms is because that's the last form of defense against tyranny. Not to hunt. It's to protect yourself from the police.

Anchor: And do you see any link between that and these sorts of incidents (Aurora)?

Ice-T: No. Nah. Not really really. You know what I'm saying, if somebody wants to kill people, you know, they don't need a gun to do it.

Anchor: It makes it easier though, doesn't it?

Ice-T: Not really. You can strap explosives on your body, they do that all the time.

On anti-gun laws: "That's not going to change anything. The United States is based on guns, you know."

Ice-T Defends Gun Rights: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny" | RealClearPolitics
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Ice T pretty much nailed it here, nothing but net.

Most Democrats do want to ban guns. And the thread is not nearly as useless as you are. ;)

:confused: Since you obviously see democrats as the enemy it behooves you to accurately know their mind. Gun bans are as dead as Elvis.

Yeah, just not interested in your pissant antics today. Most Democrats do support banning guns. You want to be ignorant & delusional, then go for it. But it is what it is.

You are clearly a brainwashed idiot that doesn't have a clue to what you're talking about.

Seriously, do you really believe most Democrats don't support Gun-Bans? I'm trying to be patient here. Do you really believe that?

It's not about what I believe or what you believe. It's about the facts. Where is any evidence that your statement is true?

Whatever. You're just being a petty pissant. Obviously, most Democrats support Gun-Bans. And you know that.

I'm sorry, you're right, I should just believe things and not search for the truth. I'm sorry you're upset that I want to know the fact, but you being upset doesnt trump the facts.

:confused: Since you obviously see democrats as the enemy it behooves you to accurately know their mind. Gun bans are as dead as Elvis.

Yeah, just not interested in your pissant antics today. Most Democrats do support banning guns. You want to be ignorant & delusional, then go for it. But it is what it is.

You are clearly a brainwashed idiot that doesn't have a clue to what you're talking about.

Whatever. You're one of the Democrat wingnuts who routinely comes here to exploit gun-related murder tragedies. You have no problem using awful tragedy to tout Gun-Bans. So save your dishonesty for someone who doesn't know any better.

...get it now?

No, you've not provided any evidence that shows your previous statement to be true....Get it now? If all you have is evidence from 2009 that spoke about Obama will soon ban weapons then looking at laws enacted since then shows that the article is wrong. When your evidence is wrong, so are you. Get it now?

Whatever. You're one of the Democrat wingnuts who routinely comes here to exploit gun-related murder tragedies. You have no problem using awful tragedy to tout Gun-Bans. So save your dishonesty for someone who doesn't know any better.

I've never once said I would support gun banning legislation, nor do most democrats, including the president

Carney: Obama will not push for new gun control measures - POLITICO.com

...get it now?

No, you've not provided any evidence that shows your previous statement to be true....Get it now? If all you have is evidence from 2009 that spoke about Obama will soon ban weapons then looking at laws enacted since then shows that the article is wrong. When your evidence is wrong, so are you. Get it now?

Ok, most Democrats don't support Gun-Bans. There, ya happy now? So kudos to Ice-T. Right? Moving on...

I've never once said I would support gun banning legislation, nor do most democrats, including the president

Carney: Obama will not push for new gun control measures - POLITICO.com

Uh huh, sure. And your Dear Leader is a shameful miscreant for rushing to get that photo-op with victims' families. He's a disgrace.

...get it now?

Ok, most Democrats don't support Gun-Bans. There, ya happy now? So kudos to Ice-T. Right? Moving on...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSvD5SM_uI4]Ice T Cop Killer and Body Count - YouTube[/ame]

...get it now?

I can only refer you to Matthew 7:6.

...get it now?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you guy say things that you cant prove? :lol: Dont you feel the least bit silly?

Oh, the times they are a-changin'. Great to see more Democrats embracing the cause of Freedom & Liberty.

Ice-T Defends Gun Rights: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny

Ice-T Defends Gun Rights: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny" - YouTube

Ice-T: Well, I'll give up my gun when everybody does. Doesn't that make sense? If there were guns here, would you want to be the only person without one?

Krishnan Guru-Murthy, anchor, Channel 4 News: So do you carry guns routinely at home?

Ice-T: Yeah, it's legal in the United States. It's part of our Constitution. You know, the right to bear arms is because that's the last form of defense against tyranny. Not to hunt. It's to protect yourself from the police.

Anchor: And do you see any link between that and these sorts of incidents (Aurora)?

Ice-T: No. Nah. Not really really. You know what I'm saying, if somebody wants to kill people, you know, they don't need a gun to do it.

Anchor: It makes it easier though, doesn't it?

Ice-T: Not really. You can strap explosives on your body, they do that all the time.

On anti-gun laws: "That's not going to change anything. The United States is based on guns, you know."

Ice-T Defends Gun Rights: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny" | RealClearPolitics
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

You should seek medication for your paranioa about people wanting to take ur guns :eusa_eh:
Pretty sure what people are trying to say is that its TOTALLY STUPID to be able to buy an AR-15 ASSAULT RIFE, 100 round magazine, and tear gas.

Are the above good for hunting? No. Are the above good for self defense? No, and what I mean by this is that "self-defense" is just that, defending one's self. Clearly, no one needs personal protection SO BAD in our country that they actually need a 100-round Assault rife and tears gas....ffs where is the common sense?

Now if you were, say, in a war zone. Yeah, you'd probably need those. But in America's interior, are you kidding me???

Last edited:

...get it now?

Uh huh, most Democrats don't support Gun-Bans. They support 'Gun-Control.' Yeah, don't even bother. Just let them enjoy their delusions. It's just willful ignorance on their part. Whatever floats their boats i guess. It is just a Message Board. Waddayagonnado? :)

Forum List

Back