Another Democrat Charged With Corruption!

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Story Highlights

Former Newark mayor accused of charging lavish vacations on city credit cards
Sharpe James' salary as mayor ranged from $171,000 to $203,000 annually
James also charged with arranging sale of city properties at a reduced rate
James was mayor from 1986 to 2006

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/23/former.mayor.arraigned/index.html

What a shock another Democrat being exposed. I hope he is found guilty and has to do time and payback the city. I am sick of this guy's abusing the public's trust. They need to be held to a higher standard.

I never said he didn't do it, and I only point out that these "another democrat" threads get old. corruption is a human vice, not strictly a democratic one. These threads serve no real purpose in advancing the debate on issues.... just more stupid "gotcha" crap. Is someone cloning RSR?

Story Highlights

Former Newark mayor accused of charging lavish vacations on city credit cards
Sharpe James' salary as mayor ranged from $171,000 to $203,000 annually
James also charged with arranging sale of city properties at a reduced rate
James was mayor from 1986 to 2006

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/23/former.mayor.arraigned/index.html

What a shock another Democrat being exposed. I hope he is found guilty and has to do time and payback the city. I am sick of this guy's abusing the public's trust. They need to be held to a higher standard.

"Newark City Mayor"?

Man, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel if you're trolling the internets for stories about small city mayors. What's next? Democratic school board members, and town council members?

Corruption in the US Senate, House, and Federal Executive Branch is far more noteworthy than some two-bit mayor or school board member.

fuck it...I won't wait.

Just because you have the political understanding of a kindergartener, I have no intention of waiting up to here you name a democratic representative.

but Fuck it, ain't that right... when you're a racist phobic nevada hick, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, what the hell difference is there between a senator and a representative...they're all just goddam fancy pants politicians up there in wachington Dee Cee, ain't they?

g'nite.

fuck it...I won't wait.

Just because you have the political understanding of a kindergartener, I have no intention of waiting up to here you name a democratic representative.

but Fuck it, ain't that right... when you're a racist phobic nevada hick, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, what the hell difference is there between a senator and a representative...they're all just goddam fancy pants politicians up there in wachington Dee Cee, ain't they?

g'nite.

Congressman Jefferson, ring a bell?

fuck it...I won't wait.

g'nite.

Not all people that live in Nevada are redneck hicks. Especially NOT medic. I have known him personally as in he lives about 30 minutes from me for a long time. Hes probably the furthest thing there is from a hick that you would ever meet!

Hmm the liberals do it cause they can't afford to pay their own vacations. They are too busy putting their money into welfare.. So that no one will have to work!! :rofl: :rofl:

fuck it...I won't wait.

g'nite.

There are more HICKS in your red NECK of the woods than here in nevada.
and why do they call you Maineiacs??? :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Forum List

Back