Another Democrat Charged With Corruption!

:rofl: But Wart are you gonna vote for who is in my avatar ?? You are a liberal after all or you seem to be from what I have seen you post. Are you going for Obama Bin Laden? Or Chelseas Momma?? :rofl:

:rofl: But Wart are you gonna vote for who is in my avatar ?? You are a liberal after all or you seem to be from what I have seen you post. Are you going for Obama Bin Laden? Or Chelseas Momma?? :rofl:

Use your brain, kid, and you'll figure it out. If you think I am a Liberal, then you have borderline mental retardation.

Story Highlights

Former Newark mayor accused of charging lavish vacations on city credit cards
Sharpe James' salary as mayor ranged from $171,000 to $203,000 annually
James also charged with arranging sale of city properties at a reduced rate
James was mayor from 1986 to 2006

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/23/former.mayor.arraigned/index.html

What a shock another Democrat being exposed. I hope he is found guilty and has to do time and payback the city. I am sick of this guy's abusing the public's trust. They need to be held to a higher standard.

Good hang the bassid.
I am entirely not partisan on corrupt politicos.

Although I don't see how the mayor of Newark being corrupt effects me in KY....
Now national level politicians is another matter.I

Any Polititian D, I, R should be held responsible if they have done something wrong.

back from a good night's sleep, and as I thought, no senators were named. ho hum.

I can assume, from this latest from the medic, that we will be regaled with posts from him whenever a politician of any party does something corrupt.

Or did I get that wrong and he really is nothing more than a partisan hack who tries to imply that democrats get in trouble more often than republicans?

back from a good night's sleep, and as I thought, no senators were named. ho hum.

I can assume, from this latest from the medic, that we will be regaled with posts from him whenever a politician of any party does something corrupt.

Or did I get that wrong and he really is nothing more than a partisan hack who tries to imply that democrats get in trouble more often than republicans?

Were you to busy giving reach arounds last night? I said that any polititian D, I, R shoould pay the consequences if they break the law. You are such an idiot sometimes, well all the time and it's scary.

Were you to busy giving reach arounds last night? I said that any polititian D, I, R shoould pay the consequences if they break the law. You are such an idiot sometimes, well all the time and it's scary.

as I think I said, I anxiously look forward to your first "another republican charged with corruption" thread.

will that be coming anytime soon?:eusa_dance:

Oh... and idiots who think that Louisiana has a senator named Jefferson should probably not be strutting too much! LOL

and I thought San Fran Nan was going to drain the swamp

There have been alot of Dems with "ethics issues" lately

where are your lists of vast amounts of dem corruption?

so far I see one guy charged in congress and one local mayor.

I gave you guys a huge list to go over.

BTW there are much more to come after we end the Bush teams massive push for secrecy and depolitisize the DOJ.

where are your lists of vast amounts of dem corruption?

so far I see one guy charged in congress and one local mayor.

I gave you guys a huge list to go over.

BTW there are much more to come after we end the Bush teams massive push for secrecy and depolitisize the DOJ.

So far this Congress

Jefferson

Feinstien

Obama

Reid

to name a few

and now the Dems are running away from all the promises they made to stretgthen the ethics rules

Anyone surprised?

Nancy Pelosi's first act as Speaker was to push anti-war activist and vocal critic of all things Republican, John Murtha, as her choice for House majority leader, despite serious issues respecting Murtha's ethics. The Democratic Caucus helped Ms. Pelosi out by rejecting her choice, but Pelosi has made Murtha her caucus' number one voice on war policy.

Another ethics problem for Democrats is William Jefferson of Louisiana, whose "frozen assets" consisted of $90,000 wrapped in foil in his freezer, marked bribe money demanded by Jefferson in exchange for helping a business secure government contracts. Jefferson was filmed taking the bribe, but his colleagues have not
censured him, and the work of the House Ethics Committee on this matter stopped when Democrats took over last January.

Ms. Pelosi has been eager to make a show of raising ethical standards, but not at the expense of her colleagues' or her own ability to bring home the bacon. She tacked an earmark for $25 million for California strawberry farmers onto the emergency appropriations bill for US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. The bill, which the President just signed into law, ultimately was stripped of every significant Democrat initiative on Iraq but still became a wonderful Christmas tree decorated with provisions giving special favors - and $17 billion in extra spending - for the pet projects of dozens of Democrats. In addition to something for Ms. Pelosi, it has a $23 million earmark for Mr. Murtha's district. When criticized for that earmark, Mr. Murtha responded with a choice four-letter curse, and a threat to prevent his Republican critic from ever getting anything for his district. So much for civility and bipartisanship!

If the practice of earmarking hasn't ended, it has changed a bit - for the worse. House Appropriations Chair David Obey, Democrat of Wisconsin, says he has so many requests for earmarks to add to major legislation - over 30,000 in five months - that he has no choice but to tack them on after work on the bill is complete and won't reveal them until after both Houses vote. The other real change is that not all earmarks are put in writing - now Democrats who don't want anyone to know what they're doing can simply phone in the instructions on where to send the money (a practice Washington insiders now call "phone-marking"), as Harry Reid did in a call to the Energy Department.

Far from draining the swamp, Democrats have been wallowing in it.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/05/donothing_democrats_quelle_sur.html

No not a list of ones you dont like ,ones indicted ,convicted or under investigation for corruption.

Why can you never get the question people ask you right?

No not a list of ones you dont like ,ones indicted ,convicted or under investigation for corruption.

Why can you never get the question people ask you right?

there are many unanswered questions the liberal media is not asking

all the above are under ethics clouds - and San Fran nan is doing nothing about them

one reason why the Dems numbers are sinking fast

Forum List

Back