Another Demo train wreck ahead, can't wait

serious economists say trump's stated policies will cause a recession if elected.

why would anyone, especially those that make their money on the market, support that?

good traders can make a lot money shorting the market, it is predictability that is key
absolutely - but it's difficult to make money if everyone is shorting the market.

growth is a much better option.

for stock buy and holders, and the gigantic funds only does growth matter, which happens to be most since the average joe does not short.

Not difficult making money when everyone is shorting since you know the direction, the difficulty is to know when everyone is finished shorting and dumping, that's the bottom.

Hedge Fund Money Has Vastly Favored Clinton Over Trump

Hedge fund managers think they can buy Clinton, they are betting she wins and want stop the taxes that would target them specifically. The carried interest tax and high frequency trading taxes are on her agenda. Don't think for one second they care about anything else when they send her $. I can't wait to see Hillary skulk away from this one.

It is a win win for me, either Hillary supporters get whacked by her or she has to do the Clinton two step and lie again.

Any bets? I take Wall Street on this one
she's already bought and paid for

her son-in-law is a hedge fund banker

so yea, it's all bullshit and glitter for the sheep

All the politicians are bought for. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back