Another Deadbeat Twoofer!!

Hi Fizz:

what a spin!!!

its not homeland security claiming a link between 9/11 twoofers and terrorists, it is Mark Weitzman of the Simon Wiesenthal Center and Bruce Hoffman, a Georgetown University security studies professor, and Chairman of the Rand Corporation in Counterterrorism and Counterinsurgency.

What a joke! Mr. Fizz is unable to start 'his' own Topic (Accept My Challenge you Govt Stooge!) in support of Official 911LIES, so he would rather attack a real 911Truther (#3). Where is 'your' Topic showing us how Flight 93 crashed into this empty hole (my Topic)???

93crash2.jpg

Where is 'your' Topic showing us how Flight 77 crashed into this empty hole (my Topic)???

NoWayBaby.jpg

Where is 'your' Topic explaining how WTC-1 fires and debris spread to WTC-7 some 350 feet away (my Topic) ...

b7iso.gif

... to break through the exterior walls and three-hour spray-on fireproofing to transform this ...

fig-5-20.jpg

... into this little pile ...

wtc7-debris.jpg

... in 6.6 seconds????? Where is YOUR TOPIC explaining "What Happened On 9/11" (my Topic)????? Where is Mr. Fizzle's Topic on the accuracy of the Officially-Sworn 9/11 Govt Documentation (my Topic)????

Oh yeah. That's right. This guy is here to push Official Govt LIES that hide 'the' 911Truth that 9/11 Was Definitely An INSIDE JOB (my 911Truth Blog). Mr. Fizzle is here to run diversion for Inside-Job Murderers of Innocent Americans by starting silly Topics that attack my person.

I supposed that is what happens when your silly DoD Handler sends DoD Disinformation Idiot (How To Spot) to this fine USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum without a case for anything ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Diver:

^^^^ same bullshit, different day

And, as usual, the Diver cannot 'debunk' a single word. The common denominator in all this is that those among you standing for Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld cannot accept my Challenge (they are incompetent Govt Stooges) to start 'your' own Topics in this fine Conspiracy Theories Forum to explain your blind support for the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks. That is the very reason that a real 911Truther (like me) will never have the opportunity to write any rebuttals to your Official Cover Story STUPIDITY ...

GL,

Terral

^^^ your bullshit has been debunked 6 ways from sunday
yet you still keep posting the same bullshit

no it doesnt, you liar

If this was a cheap shot...keep the cheap shots coming. Far less than is deserved and quite appropriate considering what the twoofers have done:

*Made fun of Mark Bingham's last words.
*Accosted widows at Ground Zero
*Published the home address of a debunker after a twoofer threatened to kill him
*Broadcasted lie after lie with a straight face

Unless Terral did that, it's not relevant.

i understand you dont like it. thats certainly an opinion you are entitled to. the reason i posted information publicly available is

1. terral is the person that gave me his real name.
2. terral is the person that questioned my credibility.
3. the records are already publicly available on the internet for anyone that searches for his name in google.

Fizz:

What an idiot!

Mr. Fizz has no credibility. What is a Fizz? Get real! I have used my real name (#3) on all of my posts everywhere.

1. 1500 posts @ ChristianForums.com
2. 4000 posts @ ZolaLevitt.com
3. Posts @ ChristianForums.net
4. 400 posts @ LooseChange

Again: What is a Fizz? :0)

This idiot has no 911Truth Topics started on this Board, but he is here to wave his arms and run is silly mouth in support of Official Govt Cover Story LIES. Period. He starts these 'Terral Bashing' Topics to try and attack 'my' credibility, because he can NEVER even begin to debate me on ANY 911Truth Topic in a kabillion years. He cannot ban me (like Dylan Avery, Michael Anderson, Phil Jayhan), so all he can do is attack my person. Why? That is easy: Because he can ...

This is just one difference between a Loyal Bushie DUPE :)confused:) and a DoD Govt Stooge (How To Spot) like Mr. Fizz :)cool:) ...

GL,

Terral

ROFLMAO

got love this one
I absolutely agree. It was I D I O T S who are responsible:

Individualized Delusional Incapacitation Or Terral Syndrome
from the Zola Levitt board

Last edited:
Fizz:

What an idiot!

Mr. Fizz has no credibility. What is a Fizz? Get real! I have used my real name (#3) on all of my posts everywhere.

1. 1500 posts @ ChristianForums.com
2. 4000 posts @ ZolaLevitt.com
3. Posts @ ChristianForums.net
4. 400 posts @ LooseChange

Again: What is a Fizz? :0)

This idiot has no 911Truth Topics started on this Board, but he is here to wave his arms and run is silly mouth in support of Official Govt Cover Story LIES. Period. He starts these 'Terral Bashing' Topics to try and attack 'my' credibility, because he can NEVER even begin to debate me on ANY 911Truth Topic in a kabillion years. He cannot ban me (like Dylan Avery, Michael Anderson, Phil Jayhan), so all he can do is attack my person. Why? That is easy: Because he can ...

This is just one difference between a Loyal Bushie DUPE :)confused:) and a DoD Govt Stooge (How To Spot) like Mr. Fizz :)cool:) ...

GL,

Terral

whats to debate? you havent shown any physical evidence that any of your whacko ideas are true.

where is your A-3 wreckage? where is your missile wreckage? where are your A-3 witnesses? Where are your missile witnesses?

where is your child support check?!! :lol:

this has as much to do with the facts of 911 as divecon being on anti depresent psych meds does

As opposed to driving down the road with a fat joint in his mouth?

Or maybe it's just a cigarette.

Either way, I don't know about DiveCon medical history and don't care (another low blow), but claiming to be a health advocate while engaged in absolutely un-healthy activity is absurd.

this has as much to do with the facts of 911 as divecon being on anti depresent psych meds does

Either way, I don't know about DiveCon medical history and don't care (another low blow), but claiming to be a health advocate while engaged in absolutely un-healthy activity is absurd.

It's the best of two bad choices really. The government is sending out trucks to sprqay special 'government air' with mind control chemicals in it to control the people like EOTS that see right through all the government lies.

The best way to combat the 'government air' is to smoke while your driving, tobacco, corn silk, pot, doesn't matter what. Smoke deactivates the chemicals in 'government air'. 'Government Air' is activated by mirrors, so when your in your car, that's a problem.

EOTS is just protecting himself.

jeesh, everybody know that.......:lol::lol::lol:

It's the best of two bad choices really. The government is sending out trucks to sprqay special 'government air' with mind control chemicals in it to control the people like EOTS that see right through all the government lies.

The best way to combat the 'government air' is to smoke while your driving, tobacco, corn silk, pot, doesn't matter what. Smoke deactivates the chemicals in 'government air'. 'Government Air' is activated by mirrors, so when your in your car, that's a problem.

LOL. Don't get me wrong, I think MJ should be legal. I also think it's a really bad idea to drive stoned.

At any rate, considering EOTS' penchant to bitch about psychiatric meds, I find it ironic that he is engaging in some risky activity himself.

It's the best of two bad choices really. The government is sending out trucks to spray special 'government air' with mind control chemicals in it to control the people like EOTS that see right through all the government lies.

no thats what they want you to think moron...its the air fresheners !!! not chem-trails...idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mxs6A1byIo]YouTube - Find One In Every Car - You'll See[/ame]

It's the best of two bad choices really. The government is sending out trucks to spray special 'government air' with mind control chemicals in it to control the people like EOTS that see right through all the government lies.

no thats what they want you to think moron...its the air fresheners !!! not chem-trails...idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mxs6A1byIo]YouTube - Find One In Every Car - You'll See[/ame]

See geauxtohel, I told you he was simply protecting himself.
Of course, because i am a moron, and an idiot, I got the exact details wrong.

EOTS, the ice will break up by the end of april, and the fishing is always real good until the first part of june.

EOTS, the ice will break up by the end of april, and the fishing is always real good until the first part of june.
actually, the fishing is good now
LOL
just make a hole in the ice and drop a line

YouTube - Find One In Every Car - You'll See

actually, the fishing is good now
LOL
just make a hole in the ice and drop a line

your right, but not that good to make me want to cut through a couple feet of ice

Forum List

Back