Another Deadbeat Twoofer!!

you might want to get a job there Im sure you would fit right in..I would not ..the place is full of pedophiles and assorted criminals

Homeland official charged in sex sting held
Agency spokesman detained without bail for online child solicitation

Homeland official charged in sex sting - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Air Marshals arrested in droves - General News

So two people means the entire organization is full of pedophiles and criminals? Does that mean you're a deadbeat dad since Terral is? :eusa_eh:

By the way, don't you see the irony in quoting someone who was one of the top Presidents in taking rights away from people? :USA_eh:

well for one thing in droves means many not one and I am simply following agent fuzz nuts logic..

you might want to get a job there Im sure you would fit right in..I would not ..the place is full of pedophiles and assorted criminals

Homeland official charged in sex sting held
Agency spokesman detained without bail for online child solicitation

Homeland official charged in sex sting - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Air Marshals arrested in droves - General News

So two people means the entire organization is full of pedophiles and criminals? Does that mean you're a deadbeat dad since Terral is? :eusa_eh:

By the way, don't you see the irony in quoting someone who was one of the top Presidents in taking rights away from people? :eusa_eh:
and christophera is a deadbeat too

it seems according to the documents the debt was satisfied in full..are you trying to delude yourself into believing those that support the official lies have not had child support disputes ?...is it working for you ?..do you realize how insane you are ?

Homeland Security Links 9/11 Truthers to Taliban
Barbara PetersonNovember 16, 2007 Do you remember when Bush Jr. said, “either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists”? Well, he meant it. Homeland Security’s sub-committee on terrorism risk assessment convened a hearing on 11-06-2007 to discuss “using the Web as a weapon – the Internet as a tool for violent radicalization and homegrown terrorism.” In a video(1) of this meeting, which was last aired by C-Span on 11-12-2007, members of the sub-committee clearly pointed to Internet sites that question the legitimacy of the official 9/11 story as tools for recruiting terrorists.
American Chronicle | Homeland Security Links 9/11 Truthers to Taliban

what a spin!!!

its not homeland security claiming a link between 9/11 twoofers and terrorists, it is Mark Weitzman of the Simon Wiesenthal Center and Bruce Hoffman, a Georgetown University security studies professor, and Chairman of the Rand Corporation in Counterterrorism and Counterinsurgency.

i see no information that believing 9/11 was an inside job disqualifies you from working for homeland security.:eusa_liar:

your silly attempt to link pedophiles to people that agree with the 9/11 commission report is pretty lame. if the guy kept he was a pedophile a secret he probably kept he was a twoofer a secret too when he was hired. :cuckoo:

By the way, don't you see the irony in quoting someone who was one of the top Presidents in taking rights away from people? :eusa_eh:

it seems according to the documents the debt was satisfied in full..are you trying to delude yourself into believing those that support the official lies have not had child support disputes ?...is it working for you ?..do you realize how insane you are ?
no it doesnt, you liar

I think the truthers are dorks, but this thread is a low blow.

C'mon.
it is the start of a pattern though
seems most troofer as extremely anti-social

I think most of them have deep seated psychiatric issues.

That doesn't mean that their dirty laundry should be aired on the boards.

BTW, "anti-social" is a damn far cry from not paying child support.

I think the truthers are dorks, but this thread is a low blow.

C'mon.

however, it sure does show terral is not exactly the "christian" he purports himself to be
what christian man would not support his children

however, it sure does show terral is not exactly the "christian" he purports himself to be

Well did Mary ever get a child support check from God?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc]YouTube - Ed McMahon Hiyo[/ame]

:lol:

It shouldn't be in play on the board, regardless.

It's tacky.

I think we are all smart enough to know to protect our wallets when someone tells us what a great Christian they are.

That doesn't mean we have to drag someone's personal shit onto the boards.

Now we know Terral's name, his ex-wife's name, and all the fucking details of a family feud.

Sorry, I think the truthers are nuts, but this is a bunch of bullshit and tacky as hell.

This is where I part ways with you guys.

Well did Mary ever get a child support check from God?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc]YouTube - Ed McMahon Hiyo[/ame]

:lol:

free fish and bread.... and water into wine, right? or was this a trick question?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
no it doesnt, you liar

If this was a cheap shot...keep the cheap shots coming. Far less than is deserved and quite appropriate considering what the twoofers have done:

*Made fun of Mark Bingham's last words.
*Accosted widows at Ground Zero
*Published the home address of a debunker after a twoofer threatened to kill him
*Broadcasted lie after lie with a straight face

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
no it doesnt, you liar

If this was a cheap shot...keep the cheap shots coming. Far less than is deserved and quite appropriate considering what the twoofers have done:

*Made fun of Mark Bingham's last words.
*Accosted widows at Ground Zero
*Published the home address of a debunker after a twoofer threatened to kill him
*Broadcasted lie after lie with a straight face

Unless Terral did that, it's not relevant.

Forum List

Back