Another day...

The media should lay off the girl entirely.

As if her life wasn't already complex enough.

The media should lay off the girl entirely.

As if her life wasn't already complex enough.

Hey, at least our government didn't hold a meeting to decide that she's just not cute like China did to that little singing girl. :D

Hey, at least our government didn't hold a meeting to decide that she's just not cute like China did to that little singing girl. :D
And to think, you once started a crybaby thread about morons that disrupt threads. :cuckoo:

Damn, maybe you aren't who I thought you are. The guy I'm thinking of most definitely did those things.

I guess you should listen to some interviews with Dobson and various evangelicals.

My favorite comment was the woman who laughed on NPR this morning that she would have preferred if the girl waited til marriage to have sex, but oh, well, kids will be kids.

Why are they talking about a seventeen year old in this manner on the national airwaves?

Have you read the comments by the lefties on this message board, Ravi?

You guys brought this out and crowed and howled over it. Of course it's being discussed.

Have you read the comments by the lefties on this message board, Ravi?

You guys brought this out and crowed and howled over it. Of course it's being discussed.
You mean the one's calling Palin a milf? All your guys.

Anyway, what gets said on this message board doesn't matter. Gleefully using a pregnant teen on the national airwaves...now that gets heard by millions of non-political junkies.

NPR. Leftist piece of shit.
And I suspect the troll of being a lefty as well.

Most people don't think NPR is a leftist piece of shit. And that's not the only place the righties are using her as a talking point.

Yes, honey, they do. The NPR is a well-known leftist radio rag, and everyone, including the left, knows it. It isn't a secret. They don't even hide it themselves. They dig out people who will say crappy things about the right. They'll lift every rock to do it.

Yes, honey, they do. The NPR is a well-known leftist radio rag, and everyone, including the left, knows it. It isn't a secret. They don't even hide it themselves. They dig out people who will say crappy things about the right. They'll lift every rock to do it.
Not quite. But you can continue believing that, it bothers me not.

So it's like the John Kerry/Vietnam thing...he brought it up so it's okay to discuss it.

Okie dokie.

This isn't even close to John Kerry/Vietnam. Kerry campaigned on Vietnem. He made it an issue, when he saluted and "reported for duty." Try again junior.

Forum List

Back