Another concealed carry owner doing the wrong thing

Where is the list of reality based examples of someone needing a hi cap mag for defense? It seems you are the one not in the real world.

These things just make sense and so does a magazine capacity limit.
In what way? If your attacker has a 17 round magazine and you have 10 how did the law help you? It helped the criminal. You may have more than one attacker as well.

people like Brain, who know nothing about shooting spew crap that has no basis in reality

Know nothing about shooting? I have shot lots of guns. Tell me professor what is it I don't know?

In what way? If your attacker has a 17 round magazine and you have 10 how did the law help you? It helped the criminal. You may have more than one attacker as well.

people like Brain, who know nothing about shooting spew crap that has no basis in reality

Are you a really bad shot? How many strays are people going to be hit with if you both empty your magazine? You really don't think you can defend yourself with 10 rounds? The NRA study shows the vast majority of people use 2 rounds. Maybe you need to go to the range and practice, you are a danger to everyone if your shot is so bad.

You will be helping the next victims of a mass shooter. They empty those hi cap magazines on innocent victims. I can post a bunch of examples. I've still never heard a real example of somebody needing a hi cap mag for defense. Most defenses the criminal isn't even armed.
I don't know what a high capacity magazine is. My AR has 30 rnds and is considered normal. I might consider a 100 rnd drum high capacity but the other thing that escapes your (proven) magnificent brain is that arms are not just about shooting back at a lib that wants your stuff, it about the masses being armed to prevent a tyrannical government. The founders spoke on that much more than personal defense.

So if the libs are successful in taking over a local government and send agents of that government out to confiscate arms, property, pets, toilet paper, etc. I want the ability to join my fellow citizens to make them eat dirt. So put that in your bong and toke on it for a while...

We have a lot of years as a country without having to fight tyranny. I don't know of any country with real voting rights that has had to. Also how do countries without guns manage to continue without tyranny? I've not suggested anything that would take your guns, stop being paranoid.

Are you a really bad shot? How many strays are people going to be hit with if you both empty your magazine? You really don't think you can defend yourself with 10 rounds? The NRA study shows the vast majority of people use 2 rounds. Maybe you need to go to the range and practice, you are a danger to everyone if your shot is so bad.

You will be helping the next victims of a mass shooter. They empty those hi cap magazines on innocent victims. I can post a bunch of examples. I've still never heard a real example of somebody needing a hi cap mag for defense. Most defenses the criminal isn't even armed.
I don't know what a high capacity magazine is. My AR has 30 rnds and is considered normal. I might consider a 100 rnd drum high capacity but the other thing that escapes your (proven) magnificent brain is that arms are not just about shooting back at a lib that wants your stuff, it about the masses being armed to prevent a tyrannical government. The founders spoke on that much more than personal defense.

So if the libs are successful in taking over a local government and send agents of that government out to confiscate arms, property, pets, toilet paper, etc. I want the ability to join my fellow citizens to make them eat dirt. So put that in your bong and toke on it for a while...

Know nothing about shooting? I have shot lots of guns. Tell me professor what is it I don't know?

the fact that if you are the subject of criminal attack, you won't choose how many attack you and what sort of skill they may have and how many rounds you will need

OK here is an easy question-lets see if you can answer it quickly rather than googling

what is the main DISADVANTAGE to a Double action auto like the MIlitary's BERETTA 92 or SIG 226 versus a striker fired weapon like the GLOCK 17 or the S&W M&P?

We have a lot of years as a country without having to fight tyranny. I don't know of any country with real voting rights that has had to. Also how do countries without guns manage to continue without tyranny? I've not suggested anything that would take your guns, stop being paranoid.

when we see people like you who make moronic demands for magazine limits, etc, we realize is all it takes is a bunch of people who emote as you do getting into power

Sorry but saving lives isn't pathetic.

Exactly, which is why we believe that law abiding citizens should not have their God given right to self defense micro managed by people with an irrational fear of the very tool that makes self defense efficient and effective...limiting people to 2 rounds...really...that makes sense to you....?

Again...I am going to be going out today...can you please tell me if I am going to encounter a robber or killer and how much ammo I might need if I do....since you can predict the future in all cases please let me know...

Again...I am going to be going out today...can you please tell me if I am going to encounter a robber or killer and how much ammo I might need if I do....since you can predict the future in all cases please let me know...
You won't need a gun because he lives with unicorns, fairy godmothers and pixies to protect you.

I don't know professor what is the main disadvantage? And much more importantly what examples can you give where it made any real world difference?

the fact that if you are the subject of criminal attack, you won't choose how many attack you and what sort of skill they may have and how many rounds you will need

OK here is an easy question-lets see if you can answer it quickly rather than googling

what is the main DISADVANTAGE to a Double action auto like the MIlitary's BERETTA 92 or SIG 226 versus a striker fired weapon like the GLOCK 17 or the S&W M&P?

Didn't say limit to 2. I said the nra study says that's all the majority if defenses needs.

Exactly, which is why we believe that law abiding citizens should not have their God given right to self defense micro managed by people with an irrational fear of the very tool that makes self defense efficient and effective...limiting people to 2 rounds...really...that makes sense to you....?

Says the guy scared of tyranny. You probably have some sort of shelter too. Keep being scared of things that won't happen.

You won't need a gun because he lives with unicorns, fairy godmothers and pixies to protect you.

I don't know professor what is the main disadvantage? And much more importantly what examples can you give where it made any real world difference?

disadvantage-the first shot is far different in trigger pull then the second and subsequent shots which make the probability of missing the critical first shot much higher

secondly, hammer driven guns can be disabled easier in extreme close quarters

advantage-on a hard primer, you can pull the trigger a second time to shoot the round

these are basic questions that anyone who is telling people like me what sort of guns or magazines we should have that you should know

Says the guy scared of tyranny. You probably have some sort of shelter too. Keep being scared if things that won't happen.
The founders were scared of tyranny so I'm in good company. The laws they wrote help keep people like you at bay, so I am at peace with that.

Didn't say limit to 2. I said the nra study says that's all the majority if defenses needs.

so what limit do you want (until there is another shooting and you feel a need to do something additional when your first schemes fail to stop crime

Answer my question professor.

disadvantage-the first shot is far different in trigger pull then the second and subsequent shots which make the probability of missing the critical first shot much higher

secondly, hammer driven guns can be disabled easier in extreme close quarters

advantage-on a hard primer, you can pull the trigger a second time to shoot the round

these are basic questions that anyone who is telling people like me what sort of guns or magazines we should have that you should know

Keep being scared if things that won't happen.

Won't happen....hmmmm...Germany 1930s, Russia 1917, China 1920s, Cambodia, Cuba, Mexico today...there are countless examples of governments murdering it's citizens...throughout time and around the world...Ask the Hutus and the Tutsis if there is a time when people need guns to fight organized mass murder...or government neglect...as the people in the mall in Kenya found out...

You truly do live in a fantasy world...

Keep waiting and worrying. Not gonna happen though. Like I said countries with no guns don't have to worry. How you explain that?

Says the guy scared of tyranny. You probably have some sort of shelter too. Keep being scared if things that won't happen.
The founders were scared of tyranny so I'm in good company. The laws they wrote help keep people like you at bay, so I am at peace with that.

Why should he answer yours...you still haven't answered how background checks, gun registration and magazine limits will stop crime and mass shootings...

You could ask the Navy Seals...they prefer Sigs...and have probably used them in actual combat...

Oh they had real voting rights?

Keep being scared if things that won't happen.

Won't happen....hmmmm...Germany 1930s, Russia 1917, China 1920s, Cambodia, Cuba, Mexico today...there are countless examples of governments murdering it's citizens...throughout time and around the world...Ask the Hutus and the Tutsis if there is a time when people need guns to fight organized mass murder...or government neglect...as the people in the mall in Kenya found out...

You truly do live in a fantasy world...

I would want 8, but would settle with 10 because it has been done before.

so what limit do you want (until there is another shooting and you feel a need to do something additional when your first schemes fail to stop crime

Forum List

Back