Bogus Photo Does Not Show Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson's Injuries; It's Not Even Him

lol, I saw something juicy on Hufferpufferpost today and it's a doozy

you might think TWICE before you take them as the whole truth

I'll see if I can remember where and dig it up..

The union cops are desperate to try to justify their actions....they are trying to influence media, sound familiar? But then again...who doesn't?

The union cops are desperate to try to justify their actions....they are trying to influence media, sound familiar? But then again...who doesn't?
You think the police released that image?

Yep, I've seen a few people post this on Facebook already and I knew right away it wasn't Wilson. I'd already seen Wilson's picture released by the media just a few days after the Ferguson shooting and this guy looks nothing like him.

It's amazing to me how many people still believe everything they see on the Internet.

Still haven't found that link, I see.

SNIP:

Huffington Post under fire for hiring vaccine denying, 9/11 truther who killed a guy
posted at 2:41 pm on September 4, 2014 by Noah Rothman
  • 254 SHARES
It’s hard to think of a worse candidate for a reporter covering national security issues than a once-committed 9/11 truther, but The Huffington Post apparently could.
“The Huffington Post’s Washington bureau has hired professional football player and 9/11 truther Donte Stallworth as a fellow, covering national security,” Politico’s Dylan Byers wrote in a lede that would not seem out of place in The Onion.
The Huffington Post was apparently not deterred by either Stallworth’s controversial views on the September 11 attacks, or his concern that the swine flu vaccine was part of an elaborate plot, or his criminal record.
In 2009, Stallworth plead guilty to manslaughter after killing a pedestrian while driving drunk in Florida. His plea netted him a light sentence – just 30 days for the DUI charge alone.
Byers noted that some of Stallworth’s comments are well outside the mainstream:
“NO WAY 9/11 was carried out by ‘dying’ Bin Laden, 19 men who couldn’t fly a damn kite. STILL have NO EVIDENCE Osama was connected, like Iraq,” Stallworth tweeted in 2009. Stallworth also doubted tweeted, “Gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ ppl who actually believe a plane hit the pentagon on 9/11… hole woulda been ASTRONOMICALLY bigger, God bless lost lives.”
The former football player’s most recent tweet questioning the nature of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 was sent out less than a year ago, on November 24, 2013.
Via The Weekly Standard’s Jeryl Bier, here are a few more of Stallworth’s greatest hits:

more of this idiots tweets and all here:
Huffington Post under fire for hiring vaccine denying 9 11 truther who killed a guy Hot Air

Problem is the article you posted has nothing whatsoever to do with whether the picture was real. It's two separate questions.

The Feds are now concentrating their efforts in MO to looking at the actions of the ferguson PD as a whole. They are trying to dig up some racism to hang their hat on.

The thing that's important is that this change of focus seems to say that they looked at the Brown incident and saw that the cop was completely justified so now they are changing their focus to save face. We shall see.

The Feds are now concentrating their efforts in MO to looking at the actions of the ferguson PD as a whole. They are trying to dig up some racism to hang their hat on.

The thing that's important is that this change of focus seems to say that they looked at the Brown incident and saw that the cop was completely justified so now they are changing their focus to save face. We shall see.

Of course the cops actions were justified, under MO law a police officer can shoot a fleeing felon in the back, let alone the front.

Not sure about the top of the head though.

Oh, the lengths some will go to demomize Brown.

Bogus Photo Does Not Show Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson s Injuries It s Not Even Him

On Tuesday, Chicago firefighter Kevin O'Grady shared a Facebook photo he claimed showed a injured Wilson in the hospital after the incident. As it turned out, the man pictured is not Darren Wilson, but that didn't stop the image from going viral.
<more>

This is the second fake image of wilson's "fractured eye socket" that has been put out on the internet.

We now know that the police chief lied about why he released that video. The owner of that store didn't call 911 because of what happened on that video.

Since they have to lie and produce fake images, it leads me to believe that they don't have anything concrete to justify the killing of Michael Brown.

SNIP:

Huffington Post under fire for hiring vaccine denying, 9/11 truther who killed a guy
posted at 2:41 pm on September 4, 2014 by Noah Rothman
  • 254 SHARES
It’s hard to think of a worse candidate for a reporter covering national security issues than a once-committed 9/11 truther, but The Huffington Post apparently could.
“The Huffington Post’s Washington bureau has hired professional football player and 9/11 truther Donte Stallworth as a fellow, covering national security,” Politico’s Dylan Byers wrote in a lede that would not seem out of place in The Onion.
The Huffington Post was apparently not deterred by either Stallworth’s controversial views on the September 11 attacks, or his concern that the swine flu vaccine was part of an elaborate plot, or his criminal record.
In 2009, Stallworth plead guilty to manslaughter after killing a pedestrian while driving drunk in Florida. His plea netted him a light sentence – just 30 days for the DUI charge alone.
Byers noted that some of Stallworth’s comments are well outside the mainstream:
“NO WAY 9/11 was carried out by ‘dying’ Bin Laden, 19 men who couldn’t fly a damn kite. STILL have NO EVIDENCE Osama was connected, like Iraq,” Stallworth tweeted in 2009. Stallworth also doubted tweeted, “Gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ ppl who actually believe a plane hit the pentagon on 9/11… hole woulda been ASTRONOMICALLY bigger, God bless lost lives.”
The former football player’s most recent tweet questioning the nature of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 was sent out less than a year ago, on November 24, 2013.
Via The Weekly Standard’s Jeryl Bier, here are a few more of Stallworth’s greatest hits:

more of this idiots tweets and all here:
Huffington Post under fire for hiring vaccine denying 9 11 truther who killed a guy Hot Air
What does this have to do with the thread topic?

Bogus Photo Does Not Show Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson s Injuries It s Not Even Him

On Tuesday, Chicago firefighter Kevin O'Grady shared a Facebook photo he claimed showed a injured Wilson in the hospital after the incident. As it turned out, the man pictured is not Darren Wilson, but that didn't stop the image from going viral.
<more>

This is the second fake image of wilson's "fractured eye socket" that has been put out on the internet.

We now know that the police chief lied about why he released that video. The owner of that store didn't call 911 because of what happened on that video.

Since they have to lie and produce fake images, it leads me to believe that they don't have anything concrete to justify the killing of Michael Brown.

Must break your heart that they got rid of the disagree button , because without it you really have NOTHING of value for this board.

Educate yourself on the MO laws. Police can shoot a fleeing felon in the back if they feel it is the only way to prevent him from fleeing.

It really is irrelevant whether Brown hit the cop or not. The ONLY thing that matters is had he surrendered and Wilson shot him anyway, murder. Any other scenario, justified shooting.

<more>

I'd be willing to bet that you are proven completely wrong. It is looking more and more like the cop was completely justified and you and your race baiting heros jumped into a heaping pile of shit....again.

Forum List

Back