Another Collosal Failure in Leadership...Operation Prosperity Guardian in the Red Sea.

You should start your journey of understanding with reading post #1.

I know. It's a terrible imposition to demand reading beyond the headline...but I have faith in you.
thanks-----I read you op-----and still do not see COLOSSAL FAILURE -----that several
countries are limp-wristed about the ENDEAVOR at this point-----is just a matter of
THIS POINT IN TIME. So far according to DA MEDIA-----lots of persian drones
were intercepted------gladdening my heart. Are you longing for a ground invasion?

I don't support tRump, sorry.
waking-ime-joe-biden-is-a-pedofile-29874824.png

Well done the Houthi Tooties for running rings around the Child Killers and their craven allies .

As with the Freedom Fighters , this part of the master plan has been years in the making .
Iran and separately the Hezzers have enough missiles and rockets to devastate the Ethnic Cleansers .

This US and Israel False Flag is showing huge weakness with the possibility that it will totally rebound on them .
Well done the Allahu Akbars .
And this is why we end up believing propaganda...because when the truth is revealed, the terrorist lovers try to claim it as a win.

You think Israel crushing you to dust is a nightmare. Pray that the American Navy continues to treat your terrorists as the annoying mosquitoes they are.

The days of rebuilding nations is over.

Fuck with us, we'll raze your pathetic "freedom fighters" with their sewer pipe rockets to the fucking ground from a thousand miles away...then have a beer and go to bed.

thanks-----I read you op-----and still do not see COLOSSAL FAILURE -----that several
countries are limp-wristed about the ENDEAVOR at this point-----is just a matter of
THIS POINT IN TIME. So far according to DA MEDIA-----lots of persian drones
were intercepted------gladdening my heart. Are you longing for a ground invasion?
The failure is in leadership at the highest level.

The US Navy doesn't need anyones help.

I have no doubt these terrorist will shit their collective pants and head back to shore with their tails between their legs the first time they witness their buddies reduced to a cloud of pink vapor.

And this is why we end up believing propaganda...because when the truth is revealed, the terrorist lovers try to claim it as a win.

You think Israel crushing you to dust is a nightmare. Pray that the American Navy continues to treat your terrorists as the annoying mosquitoes they are.

The days of rebuilding nations is over.

Fuck with us, we'll raze your pathetic "freedom fighters" with their sewer pipe rockets to the fucking ground from a thousand miles away...then have a beer and go to bed.
Mock not------the festivus stocking of the UMMAH runneth over------Oct. 7
was a replay of the GLORY of 9-11-01------another short cut to candy-land

The failure is in leadership at the highest level.

The US Navy doesn't need anyones help.

I have no doubt these terrorist will shit their collective pants and head back to shore with their tails between their legs the first time they witness their buddies reduced to a cloud of pink vapor.
sorry-----don't hold your breath in reference to pink clouds. Keep in mind----the
HOUTHIS is in Yemen-----shooting from Yemen guided by the good graces of
the HOLY ISLAMIC STATE. Our Commander in chief has ruled out "escalation"---AKA
any response at all to the ongoing piracy other than the "try to knock the drones out
of the air" response

sorry-----don't hold your breath in reference to pink clouds. Keep in mind----the
HOUTHIS is in Yemen-----shooting from Yemen guided by the good graces of
the HOLY ISLAMIC STATE. Our Commander in chief has ruled out "escalation"---AKA
any response at all to the ongoing piracy other than the "try to knock the drones out
of the air" response
They aren't riding out to ships on drones. Prime pink mist opportunities there. Now you see 'em...now nobody ever sees them again.

They aren't riding out to ships on drones. Prime pink mist opportunities there. Now you see 'em...now nobody ever sees them again.
what "opportunity" -----so long as Iran feeds Houthis -----better food and better
armaments that even the SUNNIS could hope to have------the high (red) seas will be an
arena of islamo-nazi-supremacism

what "opportunity" -----so long as Iran feeds Houthis -----better food and better
armaments that even the SUNNIS could hope to have------the high (red) seas will be an
arena of islamo-nazi-supremacism
See that helicopter?

Make it go poof.

Opportunity.

If the Saudis can make peace with the Houthis the situation may change overnight...
sure they can----they can supply the HOUTHIS with better stuff than the Iranians
supply them. That solution is a WONDERFUL
idea----a kind of "BE MY FRIEND" competition
between the Iranian shiites and the Saudi sunnis
with da houthis as neighborhood pawn. I can't
wait................

Well done the Houthi Tooties for running rings around the Child Killers and their craven allies .

As with the Freedom Fighters , this part of the master plan has been years in the making .
Iran and separately the Hezzers have enough missiles and rockets to devastate the Ethnic Cleansers .

This US and Israel False Flag is showing huge weakness with the possibility that it will totally rebound on them .
Well done the Allahu Akbars .
I see you regularly dine at the Aloha Snackbar!

Forum List

Back