Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary’s Body Count Increases!

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider

So are murderers and rapist too important to feel the arm of justice..............................

1b915-vincef.jpg

Bassman, how does your poop-and-vibrator fetish work into this?

It's a messy fetish, I'll say that much. You must have a stinky house.

Where is Eric Braverman??????? No one has heard from that guy in awhile....wonder if he is wearing cement shoes somewhere....he had the dirt on the Clinton slush fund that was cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation.

(snicker)

It must be tough to be a leftard these days, eh, Mammy???

So do you get together with Bassman and discuss such conspiracy theories while doing the poop-and-vibrators thing?

So you can look at the incredible number of Clinton associates that end up dead and claim that there's nothing ton see here??? Really? You seem to enjoy being blind, stupid as well as ignorant.

So you can look at the incredible number of Clinton associates that end up dead and claim that there's nothing ton see here??? Really? You seem to enjoy being blind, stupid as well as ignorant.

Unlike you, I understand statistics. When you've been associated with thousands of people, many of 'em will croak over the decades.

No wonder you get sucked into cults so easily, given the lack of common sense you display here.

Another Clint
I still want to know what happened to the Clintons third dog.

on Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider

So are murderers and rapist too important to feel the arm of justice..............................

1b915-vincef.jpg
Where is the proof that the Clinton's had anything to do with their deaths?
Wait! You're asking Deplorables for proof?
Well, you never know, at one time they may escape the confines of their character assassin bubble..

Unlike you, I understand statistics. When you've been associated with thousands of people, many of 'em will croak over the decades.

No wonder you get sucked into cults so easily, given the lack of common sense you display here.
Some difference between dying.....and dying violently......

It's still a form of death...Some can adjust, others sublimate....

It's still a form of death...Some can adjust, others sublimate....
Yes ........more unusual.....statistically speaking.....

The lion's share of these people were not just "fly by nighter" types...they were worked within the Clinton inner circle.

Forum List

Back