Another Celebrity Needs to be DixieChicked

Cool, I pity cucked fathers and husbands whom don’t have the nuts to lead their families.

So, do you have the balls to address your lies about her parents?

Well...are you suggesting that since her parents are from a town that firmly voted Hillary that they did as well? Are you suggesting that everyone who voted for Hillary is supportive of all things filth?

Also, why are you so insistent upon driving American society further into the shitter?
If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

I am not suggesting a thing, I am calling you a fucking liar for making up shit about them being farmers.

And still so far the only “looney” things you have pointed to by her is not worshiping your god in the White house and daring to stand by a black person

Look it up bud...the LefTarded whore grew up on her parents christmas tree farm.

Taylor Swift Family

View attachment 276410

Who is Taylor Swift? Everything You Need to Know

View attachment 276412

Taylor Swift - Wikipedia

View attachment 276413

You trying to prove yourself wrong?
From your link..
“Swift spent her early years on a Christmas tree farm, which her father purchased from one of his clients”

So, do you have the balls to address your lies about her parents?

Well...are you suggesting that since her parents are from a town that firmly voted Hillary that they did as well? Are you suggesting that everyone who voted for Hillary is supportive of all things filth?

Also, why are you so insistent upon driving American society further into the shitter?
If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

I am not suggesting a thing, I am calling you a fucking liar for making up shit about them being farmers.

And still so far the only “looney” things you have pointed to by her is not worshiping your god in the White house and daring to stand by a black person

Look it up bud...the LefTarded whore grew up on her parents christmas tree farm.

Taylor Swift Family

View attachment 276410

View attachment 276412

Taylor Swift - Wikipedia

View attachment 276413

From your link..
“Swift spent her early years on a Christmas tree farm, which her father purchased from one of his clients”

He was not a farmer, he was a stock broker that had a land with some trees on it. Nobody considers that a farmer. Just admit you made shit up and move on

Taylor Swift Family

View attachment 276410

View attachment 276412

Taylor Swift - Wikipedia

View attachment 276413

From your link..

He was not a farmer, he was a stock broker that had a land with some trees on it. Nobody considers that a farmer. Just admit you made shit up and move on

Haha..,typical LefTard....you whacks love your semantics.

Taylor Swift Family

View attachment 276410

View attachment 276412

Taylor Swift - Wikipedia

View attachment 276413

From your link..

Why do you keep dodging the real issue here...

Still waiting for you to tell us what is so filthy about Taylor Swift?

So far all you have given us is that she does not worship Trump and she stood next to black person in one of her music videos.

Taylor Swift Family

View attachment 276410

View attachment 276412

Taylor Swift - Wikipedia

View attachment 276413

From your link..

Evidently you've never been to a Christmas tree farm....WTF, are you Muslim?

Taylor Swift Family

View attachment 276410

View attachment 276412

Taylor Swift - Wikipedia

View attachment 276413

From your link..

you totally misrepresented her family. They are business professionals from a very liberal part of the state and you tried to make them sound like they were straight off of green acres.

name a song ted did where he made a point of bringing it out as politics?

Ted Nugent is washed up. Taylor Swift is to. She is past the height of her career and needs Trump to matter. Colbert salvaged his career using Trump. Many have, and others have done the same in the past. No one but like minded folk listen to anything from Ted Nugent if it ain't "stranglehold". No one listens to Taylor Swift unless it "shake it off".

Is her impact huge? She is mostly preaching to the choir. The controverse

Yeah, that is why she took home so many VMAs

Oooooooooo, VMA's! Those matter allot! Except it doesn't.

Seems to matter since that is the award show we are all talking about.

Yep, she is really on the downfall...

Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour Breaks Record for Highest-Grossing U.S. Tour

Taylor Swift closed out her Reputation Stadium Tour in spectacular fashion, breaking the record for the highest-grossing U.S. tour since Billboard Boxscore began tracking touring data in 1990. Domestically, the tour grossed $266.1 million and sold 2,068,399 tickets, besting The Rolling Stones' $245 million gross from their A Bigger Bang Tour in 2005-07. While The Stones achieved their then-record gross across 70 American shows, Swift stole the title in just 38.

oh and...

Taylor Swift's 'Lover' Lands 2019's Biggest Sales Week in U.S. After First Day of Release

After just one day on sale, Taylor Swift’s Lover album has already logged the biggest sales week of 2019 in the U.S. for an album.

You rubes are so damn funny.

Not as funny as you TDS folks. Here again y'all put all your anti trump apples in some dumb blond twats basket. Notice you are arguing whether or not Taylor Swift is popular, and not her impact on anything? Says allot.
name a song ted did where he made a point of bringing it out as politics?

Ted Nugent is washed up. Taylor Swift is to. She is past the height of her career and needs Trump to matter. Colbert salvaged his career using Trump. Many have, and others have done the same in the past. No one but like minded folk listen to anything from Ted Nugent if it ain't "stranglehold". No one listens to Taylor Swift unless it "shake it off".

Yeah, that is why she took home so many VMAs

Oooooooooo, VMA's! Those matter allot! Except it doesn't.

Seems to matter since that is the award show we are all talking about.

Yep, she is really on the downfall...

Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour Breaks Record for Highest-Grossing U.S. Tour

Taylor Swift closed out her Reputation Stadium Tour in spectacular fashion, breaking the record for the highest-grossing U.S. tour since Billboard Boxscore began tracking touring data in 1990. Domestically, the tour grossed $266.1 million and sold 2,068,399 tickets, besting The Rolling Stones' $245 million gross from their A Bigger Bang Tour in 2005-07. While The Stones achieved their then-record gross across 70 American shows, Swift stole the title in just 38.

oh and...

Taylor Swift's 'Lover' Lands 2019's Biggest Sales Week in U.S. After First Day of Release

After just one day on sale, Taylor Swift’s Lover album has already logged the biggest sales week of 2019 in the U.S. for an album.

You rubes are so damn funny.

Not as funny as you TDS folks. Here again y'all put all your anti trump apples in some dumb blond twats basket. Notice you are arguing whether or not Taylor Swift is popular, and not her impact on anything? Says allot.

Her impact isn't huge. The controversey is over. What you find offensive the next generation does not.

Taylor Swift Family

View attachment 276410

View attachment 276412

Taylor Swift - Wikipedia

View attachment 276413

From your link..

Actually my mom and step-dad own one. It was on the land they bought. They would laugh in your face if you called them farmers because of it.

Her impact isn't huge. The controversy is over. What you find offensive the next generation does not.

There was no controversy, there was nothing but some snowflake Trump worshipers whining because she said something about an online petition.

From your link..

Actually my mom and step-dad own one. It was on the land they bought. They would laugh in your face if you called them farmers because of it.

Why's that, because they were actually stock brokers?

Taylor Swift Family

View attachment 276410

View attachment 276412

Taylor Swift - Wikipedia

View attachment 276413

From your link..

Here is her childhood farm house! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

UPDATE: Taylor Swift's Childhood Home in PA Sells for $700,000

From your link..

Why's that, because they were actually stock brokers?

No, they were retired and bought a bunch of land in the foothills. They had about 4 acres of tress the previous owner planted. They did nothing to them and every year let people come and get one for free.

I don't listen to her music either. She started out I country western and I so don't like that music then she went to the music she's doing now which is mostly bubble gum drivel.

However I do like that song You Need To Calm Down.

I've worked with ted nugent. He's nothing like Ms. Swift. He's a rude and angry man. All he did backstage was rant about liberals and insult everyone .

On top of he's deadbeat. He tried to stiff me on his bill with me. He had no problem calling me names and insulting me and people like me but when it came to my photography, he and his manager insisted that I take photos. I didn't want to but ended up doing it just to shut them up.

I worked with that man once. Never again.

He never learned to not insult your fans or the photographer they beg to cover the show.

While I don't like the man, I like his music. I always have. He's a gifted musician and guitar player. While I don't like him and would never work with him again, I listen to and enjoy his music.

I don't let personalities or politics get in the way of good music.

fortunately for me I do not like nugent OR his music.

I'm a lifetime rock and roller. It's my favorite music.

I don't like Ted Nugent the man but I do like his music.

I like rock however not his, I like Styx, Boston, Led Zeppelin, Yes, Genesis, The Who, Rush, Jethro Tull, Eagles, The Guess Who, ELP, ELO and on and on. As I got I began to like the Big Bands, Country, R&B, Classical, Electronic and lots of other genres. Never liked Opera or Rap. My favorite will always be Classic 70's Rock. The last few days I have been listening to Meatloaf. He was quite the composer.

Meatloaf wasn't a composer. Jim Steinman was.

He was really good, his music was great.

I reserve "Great" for The Beatles, but heck he was good!!!

Greg

From your link..

Here is her childhood farm house! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yea, farms are not really like House on the Prairie these days.

From your link..

Hmm...weird, this looks a lot like a “FARM” to me.
Taylor & Austin's Childhood Was The BEST
2BE098F100000578-3218492-_We_grew_up_on_a_farm_Taylor_Swift_25_shared_a_photo_of_her_and_-m-23_1441119986887.jpg

Her impact isn't huge. The controversy is over. What you find offensive the next generation does not.

There was no controversy, there was nothing but some snowflake Trump worshipers whining because she said something about an online petition.

Lol, yet here you are.

yep, it i fun to make fun of your Trump worshipers

Sucks to be you.

You all are the dancing monkeys here for my pleasure.

Lol, yet here you are.

yep, it i fun to make fun of your Trump worshipers

Sucks to be you.

You all are the dancing monkeys here for my pleasure.

Just "shake it off".

Forum List

Back