ANALYSIS: How Donald Trump Physically Dominated the G7 Summit

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
freebeacon ^

America prevails again...I am still NOT TIRED of our president AND AMERICA WINNING!

trump-alpha-main-736x491.jpg

President Donald J. Trump asserted an imposing physical dominance over his fellow world leaders at the G7 Summit in France, a Free Beacon analysis has found.

Using a number of advanced techniques deployed by elite negotiators, President Trump successfully demonstrated physical supremacy over his so-called peers. According to the analysis, Trump's unapologetic display of American dominance stands in marked contrast to the supine deference of his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Here's a sampling of what our analysts found:

Narendra Modi (India)

trump-modi-final.jpg

Boris Johnson (Great Britain)

trump-boris-main.jpg

Justin Trudeau (Canada)

trump-trudeau-final.jpg

Emmanuel Macron (France)

trump-macron1-final1.jpg

If anybody ever shook my hand while using their free hand to grip my forearm, I would think they were weird as fuck

Trump is getting into being president...he is doing more for us than the last three knuckleheads combined...

upload_2019-8-28_4-50-4.jpeg

Luckily Putin wasn't there as in their first meeting, Trump was so in awe that he wanted to kiss Putin's hand but Putin being manly insisted that he holds his hand
with mine on top yours on the bottom move

rookie mistake

freebeacon ^

trump-macron1-final1.jpg

Emmanuel Macron (France)

trump-macron1-final1.jpg

Actually that look is your squeezing my hand to tight, I am going to need both hands to let go
Not pictured by Trump aid handed him jell so that next manly squeeze will allow him to slip out easily

giving new meaning to "slippery when wet"

2nd one was more smell ya later

Last edited:
How deluded do you have to be to think Trump was anything other than an embarrassment to America at the G7? He's a laughing stock to the world.

Forum List

Back