ANOTHER black hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
Postal worker 'shoots supervisor dead, kills co-worker' | Daily Mail Online
he murdered out of HATE
when a white cop shoots a black criminal--it is NOT out of hate
White male shoots a 7 year old black girl. Shame on you hicks in Texas

Houston shooting: This red pickup truck may hold clues in the killing of a 7-year-old girl - CNN
blacks commit hate crimes at OVER twice the rate of whites
blacks commit murder at 4 times the rate of whites
Actually, it turned out to be a black man who shot that little 7 year old black girl.
So much for that....

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
he murdered out of HATE
White male shoots a 7 year old black girl. Shame on you hicks in Texas

Houston shooting: This red pickup truck may hold clues in the killing of a 7-year-old girl - CNN
blacks commit hate crimes at OVER twice the rate of whites
blacks commit murder at 4 times the rate of whites
Actually, it turned out to be a black man who shot that little 7 year old black girl.
out of hate

and the blacks
MSM make a BIG deal out of cops DEFENDING themselves against jackasses like this one:
9286144-6658625-image-a-34_1549046800631.jpg

9286158-6658625-image-a-35_1549046854621.jpg

DC 'Mansion Murders' killer shows no remorse as he's sentenced to life in prison | Daily Mail Online

he murdered out of HATE
The same way you feel when white person kills a black person is the way I feel when a black person kills a white person.

he murdered out of HATE
The same way you feel when white person kills a black person is the way I feel when a black person kills a white person.
you don't know how I feel--but now we know YOU are a hater and hypocrite

he murdered out of HATE

We also know that you need therapy.
Get some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he murdered out of HATE

We also know that you need therapy.
Get some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we didn't forget your posts
----you have proven to be hateful/unhinged--that's why your post got deleted by the mods---and I didn't even report you --your posts are very entertaining

he murdered out of HATE
You don’t feel anything, you are a psychopath.

he murdered out of HATE
Embarrassed and ashamed? Sad because the person set back race relations?

Do you worry this kind of stuff will hurt your chances of getting hired? I would. This shit gets stuck in peoples heads. Then they go to work and a black dude comes in to interview. They might not even put it together that these stories factored into why they didn’t hire you.

I don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by black criminals. The same way you don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by white criminals
Do you worry this kind of stuff will hurt your chances of getting hired? I would. This shit gets stuck in peoples heads.
Make no difference.

In a system of white supremacy.

• You have to have lot of black people in jail.
  • You have to have a lot of black people poor.
  • You have to have a lot of black people out of work.
Large scale black success is not acceptable in a system of white supremacy. Whites don't mind the odd Oprah here and there. Because she's answerable to the white supremacists
Then they go to work and a black dude comes in to interview.
So let me get this straight.

A black person murders someone in Detroit means that if another
black person who has never murdered someone goes for a job interview N.York he doesn't get the job because of the black murderer in Detroit.

Do you apply that same logic to whites ?

Does a white man in Miami who a murdered someone mean that a white man in Atlanta doesn't get the job because of the white murderer in Miami ?

Last edited:
I don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by black criminals. The same way you don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by white criminals
Do you worry this kind of stuff will hurt your chances of getting hired? I would. This shit gets stuck in peoples heads.
Make no difference.

In a system of white supremacy.

• You have to have lot of black people in jail.
  • You have to have a lot of black people poor.
  • You have to have a lot of black people out of work.
Large scale black success is not acceptable in a system of white supremacy. Whites don't mind the odd Oprah here and there. Because she's answerable to the white supremacists
Then they go to work and a black dude comes in to interview.
So what has black person who committed a crime in Detroit got to do with a black person in N.York sitting in front of you who for an interview who has never committed a crime ? What have they got to do with each other ? And if you say "They're black"

Do you apply that same logic to whites ?

Does a white man in Miami who a murdered someone mean that a white man in Atlanta doesn't get the job because of the white murderer in Miami ?
If you truly feel that America is that racist then that’s probably why the guy threw the white 5 year old boy off the balcony.

If we truly are that racist of a country you probably secretly grin that the guy threw a little white devil off the balcony.

Like you and I don’t feel bad for the women and kids nat turner killed, right?

This is where I stop agreeing with you. You blacks have been victimized by generations of racism and the effects are still felt today but at what point will you stop throwing our kids off balconies?

If you truly feel that America is that racist then that’s probably why the guy threw the white 5 year old boy off the balcony.
What evidence do you have to say that this was racist crime ? What evidence do you have to say that he did it because he was white ?

Or do you only care because he was black and the victim was white ? After all why don't you concern yourself with the many more white on white killings ? Plus the kid is not dead and black people are not running around claiming that the kid deserved this and they ain't they dragging the kids families name through the mud.

D3bfwA_XoAAM9AH.png

Link

7n_GqY4afgQeMDbWIS0bES2vv852WrK1PbhXxJucnra39O4dXO-8nen-nTCbNJLdZGeekObtPhf6c9iiV3hXjS0ZYzVF3afws-xcFXaDDLyvP4GI2T8wdslcW7ja8OaImnbZbXUKzYQgftrzZG847Xz4sxmRjQLIWbBWT1Ctpn5xCSzkAa153ItBqTtetAPypOjFIvRCj8YqRnDjW-q-I6dH81y6Dqub7jaLpKGctfoDaiP6aMsBsWxVggqmqvxMhefyegysIHaLYu7vLkSeksY95HFXgd2cTw0nnckpyfoZUi-jaY4lS1ewNe3Tnx0C2z8nZ8yr3W-UIUkk14QRsZZjk7cfBtAcNcERLI7bFHnri7-BB6uFqvI-h7RUn2XuyYRCTmpOdfnGWa5r5dsw1NCxkKXphzMZ2EhQdqPaiBPQBX1OMNq2KEWbrgL15U_yC3RTez_OaHe3QfHp8BjQAD7Q0MAOf2Lae7_jQ0DcGugI_OlSQixgNA1BGivOnklxPr3T3_Uk3dfqC6xtVgzqSiquJPkXZPvfZ9AegU7SkdZjvp8s992jGjByakh3cOXWzwLnxCPWbLJyuQH-jHXclWxVFK-8f4cIjOXxgnLeoQJZ2wO-PM65nNBb1BlOk_pZzD-5GLDxWLpQVf-N6aGCDGiXs8IrriA=w509-h365-no

j87wzMFA2IJsT50vGVHoJaGJres63lzISeZX29U2eE62prWKCsUxXayXsRymFGXlilwLlmA0-Qug0Zhk0YhMK3mUCzroLUQvjstEmcjjOcf4atAAjG4WPOab9DwJ6KQB4YBO6aeaokfH2IPgLN_FRxcdyi-_PCfpmymXuT6Qf8nJpuvLxL_EXp0pJ0EvLb1DBCth3tkUeh-KMGY5Kj62YSwPx1oI9iZHRE_ka1i0sGoWwWV-ofhFnH7LIRKldUYgg7679T-50VzHy11pT6mZxPqsAYjw6R1JwD3WF8wS2aPZJqfS7XdGwRi8PrRXfPI2KrQYXyfmkjckV-hNlfd2lAjwjtV6b-RpdkK59MgggcZPywHZOhIl5FbpSRO3JzM0FDv8lVTo8Elz4AVXCLEFRjIsn2xA7dG0a8m921ORPHlC8daeyDzy7Xhz64He56DBG6Dw2aBWHs5Y9r9p0XL8w7serH4ukPa-gyv3xGoq8zLtN-Rlrcs9fN45h6rfHqL5mYRZ4Py_64vg9Dc1MusbDD_-w1B6PSF9_0zIgFdQUnpRtodRuRW11PsguxPOof9ez_ZX6HfVQWjQOVbVrKK0mQS1Rqoms4HdLt2h_u2MfDMP6EBQdkEZZkro1lYh1SM8CUx5p2izAG5IjFsE6lLY6yGiRlsT3F0=w517-h366-no

And the clear evidence of the white supremacist who carried out the killings at Christchurch in New Zealand yelled "subscribe to PewDiePie" and when suspect Brenton Tarrant was in court he was throwing up the white supremacy hand signal. That same hand sign that several suspected white supremacists claim is “just a joke”. Notice people end up dead behind white supremacist “jokes”

D1vSMzCUwAAYK3Y.jpg

Last edited:
What evidence do you have to say that this was racist crime ? What evidence do you have to say that he did it because he was white ?

Or do you only care because he was black and the victim was white ? After all why don't you concern yourself with the many more white on white killings ? Plus the kid is not dead and black people are not running around claiming that the kid deserved this and they ain't they dragging the kids families name through the mud.

D3bfwA_XoAAM9AH.png

Link

7n_GqY4afgQeMDbWIS0bES2vv852WrK1PbhXxJucnra39O4dXO-8nen-nTCbNJLdZGeekObtPhf6c9iiV3hXjS0ZYzVF3afws-xcFXaDDLyvP4GI2T8wdslcW7ja8OaImnbZbXUKzYQgftrzZG847Xz4sxmRjQLIWbBWT1Ctpn5xCSzkAa153ItBqTtetAPypOjFIvRCj8YqRnDjW-q-I6dH81y6Dqub7jaLpKGctfoDaiP6aMsBsWxVggqmqvxMhefyegysIHaLYu7vLkSeksY95HFXgd2cTw0nnckpyfoZUi-jaY4lS1ewNe3Tnx0C2z8nZ8yr3W-UIUkk14QRsZZjk7cfBtAcNcERLI7bFHnri7-BB6uFqvI-h7RUn2XuyYRCTmpOdfnGWa5r5dsw1NCxkKXphzMZ2EhQdqPaiBPQBX1OMNq2KEWbrgL15U_yC3RTez_OaHe3QfHp8BjQAD7Q0MAOf2Lae7_jQ0DcGugI_OlSQixgNA1BGivOnklxPr3T3_Uk3dfqC6xtVgzqSiquJPkXZPvfZ9AegU7SkdZjvp8s992jGjByakh3cOXWzwLnxCPWbLJyuQH-jHXclWxVFK-8f4cIjOXxgnLeoQJZ2wO-PM65nNBb1BlOk_pZzD-5GLDxWLpQVf-N6aGCDGiXs8IrriA=w509-h365-no

j87wzMFA2IJsT50vGVHoJaGJres63lzISeZX29U2eE62prWKCsUxXayXsRymFGXlilwLlmA0-Qug0Zhk0YhMK3mUCzroLUQvjstEmcjjOcf4atAAjG4WPOab9DwJ6KQB4YBO6aeaokfH2IPgLN_FRxcdyi-_PCfpmymXuT6Qf8nJpuvLxL_EXp0pJ0EvLb1DBCth3tkUeh-KMGY5Kj62YSwPx1oI9iZHRE_ka1i0sGoWwWV-ofhFnH7LIRKldUYgg7679T-50VzHy11pT6mZxPqsAYjw6R1JwD3WF8wS2aPZJqfS7XdGwRi8PrRXfPI2KrQYXyfmkjckV-hNlfd2lAjwjtV6b-RpdkK59MgggcZPywHZOhIl5FbpSRO3JzM0FDv8lVTo8Elz4AVXCLEFRjIsn2xA7dG0a8m921ORPHlC8daeyDzy7Xhz64He56DBG6Dw2aBWHs5Y9r9p0XL8w7serH4ukPa-gyv3xGoq8zLtN-Rlrcs9fN45h6rfHqL5mYRZ4Py_64vg9Dc1MusbDD_-w1B6PSF9_0zIgFdQUnpRtodRuRW11PsguxPOof9ez_ZX6HfVQWjQOVbVrKK0mQS1Rqoms4HdLt2h_u2MfDMP6EBQdkEZZkro1lYh1SM8CUx5p2izAG5IjFsE6lLY6yGiRlsT3F0=w517-h366-no

And the clear evidence of the white supremacist who carried out the killings at Christchurch in New Zealand yelled "subscribe to PewDiePie" and when suspect Brenton Tarrant was in court he was throwing up the white supremacy hand signal. That same hand sign that several suspected white supremacists claim is “just a joke”. Notice people end up dead behind white supremacist “jokes”

D1vSMzCUwAAYK3Y.jpg

Don't you judge all us white people the same? Hell even us liberals are racists you say.

Well we judge you too.

You know what a good first step would be to take? Stop calling each other the N word. Can you do that? I bet you can't. When did that start? Because Howard Stern said he didn't remember black kids when he grew up with them calling each other the N word and neither do I. That was the 1970's. Blacks were making great gains in the 70's and 80's and then yall started calling each other the N word.

Don't you judge all us white people the same? Hell even us liberals are racists you say.
Your judging black people as the same.

After all you said "Embarrassed and ashamed? Sad because the person set back race relations?Do you worry this kind of stuff will hurt your chances of getting hired? I would. This shit gets stuck in peoples heads. Then they go to work and a black dude comes in to interview. They might not even put it together that these stories factored into why they didn’t hire you."

So you are judging black people by what that guy did.
You know what a good first step would be to take? Stop calling each other the N word.
OK. Let's say we stop doing that.
Can you do that? I bet you can't. When did that start?
I just said I can.
Because Howard Stern said
Stern went to an all black school and got his ass kicked on the daily.

So he has some deep beef with black ppl. He talked about how bullied he was in HS and how they tore apart his looks (which lets be serious would happen at ANY HS not just black one)

F*ck his goose-looking arse.

intro-1528574031.jpg

Celebs are too soft on Howard Stern. If I was famous and he opened his mouth about me I'd pay somebody to break his knees in an alley.
He just got ugly man syndrome, and prolly got a little d*ck too. I've always thought it more than revealing that he always asks any white female guest "Have you ever fked a black guy ?"
he didn't remember black kids when he grew up with them calling each other the N word and neither do I.
And when blk people weren't calling themselves the N-Word in the 70's and 80's we still had to deal with systematic white supremacy.

That was the 1970's. Blacks were making great gains in the 70's and 80's and then yall started calling each other the N word.
What gains ? Black people were still told

"We don't want you to live here, work here, play here, study here"

Police were blowing black people brains out. Our areas were still being gentrified. Banks were still redlining black areas. Drugs were still pushed into black communities. MLK was dead. Malcolm X was dead. Fred Hampton was dead. The black panthers were destroyed

So what great gains where black people making in the 70's and 80's ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back