Another ASSAULT VEHICLE for our roads. 1,150 horsepower, 210 mph

Well if anyone has to go, may it be those who stand by such a ride. Why should anyone else be who takes the fall if anyone were to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

100,000+ US citizens get shot every year all though few have guns and most of those rarely use those guns. Yet everyone rides in vehicles almost daily.

Cars are fucking cool
I don't have anything against guns either but letting mental patients to have them is insane in itsself.

I've owned a car or truck all my adult life. They are not cool but they are useful tools. As for letting mental patients have guns, i oppose that too, but then they should also not be allowed cars. Right?

Really? You're going to blame liberals for some rich man's race car toy? I thought the race car, NASCAR, macho muscle car thing was more of a conservative thing. Shit, cons are characterizing liberals as pansy Prius drivers, but now we supposedly think 1000 hp race cars are a good thing on the highway? Make up your mind.

Sorry you can't do logic but most americans can see that if you complain about gun violence, you must also complain about the much more common and more preventable problem of vehicle violence.THINK

100,000+ US citizens get shot every year all though few have guns and most of those rarely use those guns. Yet everyone rides in vehicles almost daily.

Yes indeed. Cars cause much more violence that guns. In fact, if you are not suicidal and stay away from black men, your chance of being shot is nearly zero. But there is no way to escape the killers on our highways. You have to deal with them every day.

Really? You're going to blame liberals for some rich man's race car toy? I thought the race car, NASCAR, macho muscle car thing was more of a conservative thing. Shit, cons are characterizing liberals as pansy Prius drivers, but now we supposedly think 1000 hp race cars are a good thing on the highway? Make up your mind.

Sorry you can't do logic but most americans can see that if you complain about gun violence, you must also complain about the much more common and more preventable problem of vehicle violence.THINK
I think you and logic exist on totally different planes of existence.

Shootspeeders obviously has issues he is dealing with.

Anyhoo the boring, silent Tesla is the fastest car on the planet.

Forum List

Back