Another American Citizen Persecuted by ICE

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This time it's a 9 year old girl on her way to school. This time they held her for over 30 hours.

I didn't know this but apparently hispanic citizens are now having to carry a passport and birth certificate. But even that's not enough. ICE just says it's forged.

They even tried to get the girl's brother to sign a document that she was his cousin and he was sex trafficking.

This is getting out of hand. These are American citizens. They shouldn't be treated this way.

If I was the mother of those children I would be looking for the best lawyer I could find to sue the government as much as possible.

This shouldn't be happening in the United States of America.

Immigration Officials Snatch 9-Year-Old U.S. Citizen Heading To School, Hold Her For 2 Days

This time it's a 9 year old girl on her way to school. This time they held her for over 30 hours.

I didn't know this but apparently hispanic citizens are now having to carry a passport and birth certificate. But even that's not enough. ICE just says it's forged.

They even tried to get the girl's brother to sign a document that she was his cousin and he was sex trafficking.

This is getting out of hand. These are American citizens. They shouldn't be treated this way.

If I was the mother of those children I would be looking for the best lawyer I could find to sue the government as much as possible.

Immigration Officials Snatch 9-Year-Old U.S. Citizen Heading To School, Hold Her For 2 Days

Nine year old carrying a passport? Sounds fishy.

The solution isn't to abolish ice and stop worrying about illegal immigration.

What makes her "American"? Why did they suspect she was illegal?

“Ma’am the reason I asked you for your ID is I came in here and I saw you guys are speaking Spanish, which is very unheard of up here,” the agent said on camera. The ACLU is arguing the agent had no probable cause to detain the women

WALKING ACROSS THE BORDER.

LIVES IN TIJUANA

Is that TIJUANA California?

Sorry. No sympathy for the Mexican ANCHOR BABY

I like how you completely failed to mention that said 9 year old WAS CROSSING THE FUCKING BORDER.
Liberals are LIARS FIRST. They deliberately hide facts, and twist the truth to support their vendetta against America.

Every day I think they couldn't disgust me more, but then they surprise me.

All of this is predictable, once Trump started shredding the Bill of Rights.

Nine year old carrying a passport? Sounds fishy.
Almost sounds staged.

It's funny how people believe anything the lying media prints.

Does she live in the school district where she goes to school? Why was she crossing the border to go to school?

They held her because she was a child crossing the border alone and was vague when questioned....what do you want them to do let her walk off without knowing who she is or where her home and family are?...

what is wrong with you people?...if a cop in LA comes upon a kid that seems to be lost and is vague with his answers you bet your ass he would take him into protective custody until his family can be found and verified...its for the safety of the child...

why is it you libs can't believe your own countrymen and women at the border are kind and caring?...why is so easy for you to believe the worse about our men and women?...what has happened to your thinking?...stay away from whatever news source you have been viewing its warping your brain....

Last edited:
Phhrrt.

Typical leftyloon.

They get so hot and sweaty about finding something negative about Trump or conservatives, they often act the fool by not paying attention to details in their very own threads.

It's pretty great entertainment, really.

Forum List

Back