Two san fransissyco teens kill Italian cop.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Two American teenagers have been implicated in an Italian policeman's murder and are being held pending formal charges, Italy's Carabinieri police force said Saturday.

The two, both 19 years old, "confessed their deeds" after an Italian paramilitary policeman was fatally stabbed in Rome on Friday while investigating the theft of a bag with a cellphone. Elder Finnegan Lee and Christian Gabriel Natale Hjorth are being detained for aggravated murder and attempted extortion, correspondent Seth Doane reports.

A 35-year-old newlywed Carabinieri officer, Mario Rega, was stabbed to death on a Rome street early Friday morning. The Carabinieri said their investigation reveals that shortly before the murder, the two young men stole a backpack from an Italian man, and then threatened him during a phone call that they would not return the backpack unless they were given 100 euros and a gram of cocaine.

110204743-35a04b95-897d-49ce-b408-a4364e530b5b.jpg

Italian officer Mario Rega killed: 2 American teens "confessed their deeds" after officer stabbed to death, Rome police say - CBS News

Just look at those two losers. You can just tell they are pieces of shit. Another great san fran product. Spoiled pathetic trust fund losers and we should all know the rest about them.

What's up with the youth of today ?? Getting dangerous. How about the two being looked for in the killing of the couple in Canada, and the man who was burnt up in the truck ??

Political correctness gone wild, and liberalism on steroids (I honestly think) has led to the mess that we have today. We seen it coming since the 60's, but just was to weak against a federal government who took over family matters in this country to do anything about it.

Well just as with every other government entity/agency that has become non-productive, over weighted, and inefficient over time, and all due to the bullcrap in which has since definitely reflected in the evidence we see because of policies that were knee jerk, and not carefully thought out when implemented over time, is why we have what we have today.

Hopefully a turn is happening, and the nation will get better. Hopefully !!!!

Beware however, on who is elected or given the reigns of power in this country or it will only get worse. Federal government power is no joke, and it can destroy or build up. It's the choices faced today.

Could also be liberal Europeans framing US citizens because they don't like Trump's America. Remember they did this before with Amanda Knox.

Two American teenagers have been implicated in an Italian policeman's murder and are being held pending formal charges, Italy's Carabinieri police force said Saturday.

The two, both 19 years old, "confessed their deeds" after an Italian paramilitary policeman was fatally stabbed in Rome on Friday while investigating the theft of a bag with a cellphone. Elder Finnegan Lee and Christian Gabriel Natale Hjorth are being detained for aggravated murder and attempted extortion, correspondent Seth Doane reports.

A 35-year-old newlywed Carabinieri officer, Mario Rega, was stabbed to death on a Rome street early Friday morning. The Carabinieri said their investigation reveals that shortly before the murder, the two young men stole a backpack from an Italian man, and then threatened him during a phone call that they would not return the backpack unless they were given 100 euros and a gram of cocaine.

Italian officer Mario Rega killed: 2 American teens "confessed their deeds" after officer stabbed to death, Rome police say - CBS News

Just look at those two losers. You can just tell they are pieces of shit. Another great san fran product. Spoiled pathetic trust fund losers and we should all know the rest about them.

It is a shame the death penalty is not on the table.

What's up with the youth of today ?? Getting dangerous.
And what makes them think that they won't be given a harsher sentence when they get busted for messing with cops?

God bless you and those who do their job the right way always!!!

Holly
Exactly... What makes them think in the ways that they do ??

There is some sad people who can't learn (in life) what bad is. They just keep doubling down. Once sell the soul it's over for many who do it so willingly for the things of this Earth, and even if upon many times over it is proven that it is short lived, they do it anyway. Temptation is a tragic and yet appealing thing to many, but very deadly all at the same time. The nation needs a spiritual revival, but the demons are many today. It might be out of our hands, and into Gods hand at this point. We should pray for healing, and an end to the suffering so prevalent in society today.

Yes we are adorned with many lavish modern day appearances that make us appear as powerful as the Romans were or as high tech as the Germans were in world war two, yet our hearts have been darkened within. Many powerful civilization's have ended when during their times it appeared that such a thing would be impossible.

It matters not what the appearance of anything is, but what matters is the content of the inside, and of what it delivers be it in speak, taste or smell is when it is known of whether it is good or bad.

We have many amazing successes, but will they become short lived as history has shown us time and time again ??

Evilness upon this Earth is busting at the seams now, so travelers in the world beware.

Talking about over there or back here ? I think the feds just brought it back here.

Talking about over there or back here ? I think the feds just brought it back here.

I was talking about over there. But we need a lot more of it here too.

Since you don't have the balls or integrity to post where you live, I cannot research your home town or current residence to find similar criminals. Of course you are not an outstanding citizens.

San Francisco kids get stoned and forget thy aren't at home so act like they're still in their own 'hood. I smell an insanity plea!
I smell an affluenza plea.

Then.....years after the judge who decided that the spoiled loser was too spoiled to understand his crime and spoiled him even more in his ironic fucking ruling....

Those kids are going to find out that there is no 5th Amendment or any other guaranteed freedom in Italy that there is in the Bill of Rights in the greatest Country in the world.

San Francisco kids get stoned and forget thy aren't at home so act like they're still in their own 'hood. I smell an insanity plea!

I grew up in the sunset dist of SF, not far from the Haight Ashbury Dist. During the summer of love I was on leave and walked Haight St. with some of my buddies from school. Most of the down and outers were from the Midwest and South, most of the dealers were from the East Coast (we could tell by the accents). Some ne'er do wells still gravitate to The City, and during my first job in LE, working out of the Hall of Justice, five years after the summer of love most of the prostitutes - male and female - and petty criminals, and addicts were not natives of SF or even CA.

Since you don't have the balls or integrity to post where you live, I cannot research your home town or current residence to find similar criminals. Of course you are not an outstanding citizens.

Right.

I wouldn't post where I live on this board if someone was holding a taser to my eyeball.

I grew up in the sunset dist of SF, not far from the Haight Ashbury Dist. During the summer of love I was on leave and walked Haight St. with some of my buddies from school. Most of the down and outers were from the Midwest and South, most of the dealers were from the East Coast (we could tell by the accents). Some ne'er do wells still gravitate to The City, and during my first job in LE, working out of the Hall of Justice, five years after the summer of love most of the prostitutes - male and female - and petty criminals, and addicts were not natives of SF or even CA.

Summer of love aka summer of herpes, summer of the clap and summer of crotch crabs.

Summer of love aka summer of herpes, summer of the clap and summer of crotch crabs.

Omy. :eusa_silenced: Where were you in '69? At the doctor? :eek:

Omy. :eusa_silenced: Where were you in '69? At the doctor? :eek:

If I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya

Forum List

Back