Another 2012 Setback For Obama:Red States Will Send Out Military Ballots On Time.

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:cool:

This is just something to think about come the summer of 2012. Remember the outrage when the deep blue states "Were Too Busy" Or Just Forgot to send out the military ballots in time for the 2008 election? Things are going to be different next time around because we have Republican Governors In Every Crucial State! And lets hope that all the new Red States scrutinize all "Mystery Ballots". With a 40% approval rating, wouldn't you think Obama and his gang will try to come up with new schemes to rig the election again? Wont Be Easy Now!!! FLORIDA, OHIO & Pennsylvania are Now Red Anti-Obama States !!!:(

• Banned
and assuming 90% vote for the Republican, u know some on the left will accuse the Military of voter fraud (as if they created ballots for fallen soldiers). Then we all get to say,,,,Well Thats Just Too Bad !!!, (but it was ok for ACORN to create a few million fake people?)

• Banned
Umm... if they are red states, why would this worry Obama?

I wonder if Obama will start paying his teeny-bopper supporters to move to Ohio again,to register to vote for him( again),,,,remember how he was paying these kids to move from California to Ohio so he could win the state? So typical of Democrats when they know they are losing.

• Banned
Another 2012 Setback For Obama:Red States Will Send Out Military Ballots On Time.

You are an idiot. The troops tend to support the CIC.

really? remember when Obama did a speech for the troops in some hall,,and many of them looked very bored,and some fell asleep? (I forgot which division of the military he spoke to,,but it was all over the news as cameras caught the cadets looking so disinterested as Obama ranted and caught some of them snoozing !!)

This is just something to think about come the summer of 2012. Remember the outrage when the deep blue states "Were Too Busy" Or Just Forgot to send out the military ballots in time for the 2008 election? Things are going to be different next time around because we have Republican Governors In Every Crucial State! And lets hope that all the new Red States scrutinize all "Mystery Ballots". With a 40% approval rating, wouldn't you think Obama and his gang will try to come up with new schemes to rig the election again? Wont Be Easy Now!!! FLORIDA, OHIO & Pennsylvania are Now Red Anti-Obama States !!!:(

:eusa_eh: You do realize the military does not vote Republican or conservative en-bloc.

I wonder if Obama will start paying his teeny-bopper supporters to move to Ohio again,to register to vote for him( again),,,,remember how he was paying these kids to move from California to Ohio so he could win the state? So typical of Democrats when they know they are losing.

:lol: Well... when you are old enough to vote(8 years from now?) I'm sure the establishment will be anxiously awaiting your ballot...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

:eusa_eh: You do realize the military does not vote Republican or conservative en-bloc.

oh really,,so what u are telling me is that in 1980/1984 and 2000, 80/90% of the troops voted for Jimmy Carter/Walter Mondale and Al Gore?

oh really,,so what u are telling me is that in 1980/1984 and 2000, 80/90% of the troops voted for Jimmy Carter/Walter Mondale and Al Gore?
Well, let's see here. I just re-read my post just to make sure and nope, can't find anywhere in that post where I made such a claim. Looks like the liberals have rdean, Shaman et al as their village idiots and the conservatives have you.

Evidence?

:lol: Well... when you are old enough to vote(8 years from now?) I'm sure the establishment will be anxiously awaiting your ballot...

so if i am 10 years old, how would I be able to name every president/and their VP since Eisenhower? and how would I have known that Hillary Clinton was already involved with Washington DC during the Richard Nixon years when he got into trouble over a few reel-to reel tapes from the watergate hotel? (Hillary was already working in DC),,,,wanna guess my age again?

Last edited:
The factual inaccuracies of your posts are staggering, Mr. IsFat.

A quick glance notes these glaring ones.

1. Military ballots were counted in EVERY state in 2008. No serviceman's vote was disenfranchised.

2. ACORN didn't register "millions" of fake people. No voter fraud was discovered related to any faulty registration (no "fake" people actually voted).

3. Obama has a fairly good chance of winning Florida, and an even higher chance of winning Ohio and Pennsylvania. One election does not a "red" state make.

That's to start.

This isn't true either.

so if i am 10 years old, how would I be able to name every president/and their VP since Eisenhower? and how would I have known that Hillary Clinton was already involved with Washington DC during the Richard Nixon years when he got into trouble over a few reel-to reel tapes from the watergate hotel? (Hillary was already working in DC),,,,wanna guess my age again?

What, 10 year olds can't know about history?

Evidence?

He is probably a birther too, evidence doesn't fit his agenda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsN5LHMzP0U]YouTube - Baby Names Presidents[/ame]

Forum List

Back