Ann ronmey chose to be a career mom

You have, BP, mastered the non sequitur. Congrats. My point is valid and remains.

A mother is probably the hardest and most honorable profession in the world. Raising your kids, having to work, not having to work, should never have to be defended.
My mother had MS and worked. I grew up in a lower blue class family. My mother held some jobs, including one that required heavy lifting, which put her in terrible pain. She eventually went on steroid treatment, but unfortunately died soon after. We don't know the exact cause, but she the steroids could have been the cause.

I was nine at time and I was left with an overworked father who was absence from most of my childhood. He was working 12 hour days to keep a roof over our head and put food on our table.

While most kids were earning allowances for doing nothing, I had to work for it, and work a lot. In fact, I was teased a lot for our financial situation. I got a job as soon as I could. I earned under $3.00 hour while the minimum wage was over $4.00 hour.

In essence, I grew up in a middle low household who potentially lost his mother to MS due to lack of HC treatment and I never complained about my struggles to anyone. However, Ann Romney bounced around on horses and had the ability to afford any healthcare treatment she wanted. Somehow, she thinks that she can relate to people who have struggled?

Until this day, I don't believe that I struggled. Granted, I have been through some hardships, but I have been very unfortunate. However, to hear this piece of shit scumbag go on about her personal struggles over being born on third base makes my blood boil.

Ann Romney can go fuck herself. She does not even understand the word "struggle".

You have, BP, mastered the non sequitur. Congrats. My point is valid and remains.

Oh non sequitur my ass. One does not need to experience something to understand or appreciate it. Liberals love to argue that FDR was "a man of the people"..."cared deeply about the poor", blah, blah, blah....did he ever experience poverty? NO! John Kerry...the liberals' "champion of the needy" in 2004. Did he ever experience hardship? NO! JFK....do I even have to say anything? Cindy McCain....did she ever experience poverty? NO! Does she understand it? Given that she travels the world helping those in need and in extreme poverty (not just United States "I can't afford a big screen TV" poverty), I think she gets the point.

see, in some eyes, you need to struggle so the gov. can give you some cheese then, N.O.W. and the rest of lib feminine superiority brigade will defend you....so becasue she didn't have to struggle to hard( and they will tell you how hard to make their cut) shes a a teresa hienz kerry...oh, wait:rolleyes:

A mother is probably the hardest and most honorable profession in the world. Raising your kids, having to work, not having to work, should never have to be defended.
My mother had MS and worked. I grew up in a lower blue class family. My mother held some jobs, including one that required heavy lifting, which put her in terrible pain. She eventually went on steroid treatment, but unfortunately died soon after. We don't know the exact cause, but she the steroids could have been the cause.

I was nine at time and I was left with an overworked father who was absence from most of my childhood. He was working 12 hour days to keep a roof over our head and put food on our table.

While most kids were earning allowances for doing nothing, I had to work for it, and work a lot. In fact, I was teased a lot for our financial situation. I got a job as soon as I could. I earned under $3.00 hour while the minimum wage was over $4.00 hour.

In essence, I grew up in a middle low household who potentially lost his mother to MS due to lack of HC treatment and I never complained about my struggles to anyone. However, Ann Romney bounced around on horses and had the ability to afford any healthcare treatment she wanted. Somehow, she thinks that she can relate to people who have struggled?

Until this day, I don't believe that I struggled. Granted, I have been through some hardships, but I have been very unfortunate. However, to hear this piece of shit scumbag go on about her personal struggles over being born on third base makes my blood boil.

Ann Romney can go fuck herself. She does not even understand the word "struggle".

tissubox.gif

ANN RONMEY CHOSE TO BE A CAREER MOM

She had the luxury of being in a position to make that choice, but most women don’t. All mothers are career moms and they are also career bread winners. They don’t have a choice.
Obama; “There is no tougher jobs than being a mother”? Obama is out of touch also. It is even tougher to be a career mom and a career bread winner. These women are working two jobs. Some are raising kids, going to school and working and sometimes two jobs. It is a struggle to raise kid and have a career.

What did Ann do “after” she raised her kids?

I have a daughter with a pre-existing heart problem paying $3,000 deduction, raising a disable child and another in college, paying a mortgage and working three jobs and she has no choice.

Struggle is worrying were dinner is coming from, rent is due and you don’t have it, child is sick and you don’t have healthcare and make $10 too much to quality for medical assistance. Ann have not had to deal with that’s mother’s job.

Ann or Romney has never known what struggle is because they don’t have a clue and cannot possible know what “poor” means. How many mothers are homeless with their kids?

Most women are "forced" to work and be a mother because of their choice in men and choice to get pregnant.

The Democrats War on Families and War on Women (aka the "Feminist Movement") have driven up divorce rates and the number of unwed mothers. For decades the women in this country have been taught that its A-OK to be a slut and do whatever you want, and so we have a large number of unwed mothers.

tissubox.gif

Nope, go fuck yourself. I hate when people who were born on third base claim that they hit a triple and then claim what a struggle they have.

Oh non sequitur my ass. One does not need to experience something to understand or appreciate it. Liberals love to argue that FDR was "a man of the people"..."cared deeply about the poor", blah, blah, blah....did he ever experience poverty? NO! John Kerry...the liberals' "champion of the needy" in 2004. Did he ever experience hardship? NO! JFK....do I even have to say anything? Cindy McCain....did she ever experience poverty? NO! Does she understand it? Given that she travels the world helping those in need and in extreme poverty (not just United States "I can't afford a big screen TV" poverty), I think she gets the point.

Your broad-based hasty generalization is nonsense.

I jumped out of airplanes in the military for a living for a number of years. If you have not done that, you have no idea.

If you have been a firefighter for a living, I have no idea what that is like.

Going to work outside of the home, handling the pressure, particularly with children at home, is something that Ann Romney has not done.

Yes, what you wrote is non sequitur, pure and simple, and you get to own it, lucky you.

That was her right to make that choice, and no one has the slightest right to condemn her for it.

By the same theme, though, Ann Romney cannot stand as a symbol or banner bearer for working women. She does not know their stories.

Can you, off the top of your head, make a banana caramel coffee mousse cake with vanilla mocha sauce and a two toned chocolate decor? (My guess is no)

Would you know if it was good or not? (my guess is yes)

Do you have to slam your nuts in a car door to know it's going to hurt?

My guess is he has no balls.

I've had a tough life, but I also realize my life is better than others and I can feel empathy for them, maybe Ann Romney has developed and cultivated the character of empathy, because of her life circumstance, and perhaps you haven't cultivated that ability. Maybe we can all learn from others.

Ravi, what an ungenerous comment. He is undoubtedly a better man with that good woman as his wife.

It does not change your comment, which was ungenerous, and certainly is an unsupported generalization.

My mom worked three jobs when I was growing up. She had to because my sorry father paid his child support when he felt like it. I worked when my two oldest were in school because their sorry father paid child support when he felt like it. However, I had the opportunity to stay home with my youngest, I married a good man that worked hard.

I wouldn't trade all those years of busting my butt and making it on my own for anything, however; I also wouldn't trade those years of being home for my youngest for anything either. Sometimes life sucks, sometimes it doesn't.

Ann Romney doesn't deserve any of this any more than Michelle Obama does, she could have stayed home with her kids and chose not to. So who is the better person??

I understand there is a small town not far away that has no problem with child support. Supposedly, those men and women who don't pay do pay a physical bill at the hands of the children's relatives. They pay it after chastisement, I have been told.

My mom worked three jobs when I was growing up. She had to because my sorry father paid his child support when he felt like it. I worked when my two oldest were in school because their sorry father paid child support when he felt like it. However, I had the opportunity to stay home with my youngest, I married a good man that worked hard.

I wouldn't trade all those years of busting my butt and making it on my own for anything, however; I also wouldn't trade those years of being home for my youngest for anything either. Sometimes life sucks, sometimes it doesn't.

Ann Romney doesn't deserve any of this any more than Michelle Obama does, she could have stayed home with her kids and chose not to. So who is the better person??

Are you serious? Ann Romney had the choice, your mother did not.

Do you not see the difference?

Forum List

Back