Ann ronmey chose to be a career mom

A mother is probably the hardest and most honorable profession in the world. Raising your kids, having to work, not having to work, should never have to be defended.

I agree, and am glad Obama addressed the issue: Obama; “There is no tougher job than being a mother”. Fathers should be included.

ANN RONMEY CHOSE TO BE A CAREER MOM

She had the luxury of being in a position to make that choice, but most women don’t. All mothers are career moms and they are also career bread winners. They don’t have a choice.
Obama; “There is no tougher jobs than being a mother”? Obama is out of touch also. It is even tougher to be a career mom and a career bread winner. These women are working two jobs. Some are raising kids, going to school and working and sometimes two jobs. It is a struggle to raise kid and have a career.

What did Ann do “after” she raised her kids?

I have a daughter with a pre-existing heart problem paying $3,000 deduction, raising a disable child and another in college, paying a mortgage and working three jobs and she has no choice.

Struggle is worrying were dinner is coming from, rent is due and you don’t have it, child is sick and you don’t have healthcare and make $10 too much to quality for medical assistance. Ann have not had to deal with that’s mother’s job.

Ann or Romney has never known what struggle is because they don’t have a clue and cannot possible know what “poor” means. How many mothers are homeless with their kids?

That was her right to make that choice, and no one has the slightest right to condemn her for it.

By the same theme, though, Ann Romney cannot stand as a symbol or banner bearer for working women. She does not know their stories.

so how about Michele Obama? and her 300K a year job? does/did she feel your pain?

She had the luxury of being in a position to make that choice, but most women don’t. All mothers are career moms and they are also career bread winners. They don’t have a choice.
Obama; “There is no tougher jobs than being a mother”? Obama is out of touch also. It is even tougher to be a career mom and a career bread winner. These women are working two jobs. Some are raising kids, going to school and working and sometimes two jobs. It is a struggle to raise kid and have a career.

I have a daughter with a pre-existing heart problem paying $3,000 deduction, raising a disable child and another in college, paying a mortgage and working three jobs and she has no choice.

Struggle is worrying were dinner is coming from, rent is due and you don’t have it, child is sick and you don’t have healthcare and make $10 too much to quality for medical assistance. Ann have not had to deal with that’s mother’s job.

Ann or Romney has never known what struggle is because they don’t have a clue and cannot possible know what “poor” means. How many mothers are homeless with their kids?

That was her right to make that choice, and no one has the slightest right to condemn her for it.

By the same theme, though, Ann Romney cannot stand as a symbol or banner bearer for working women. She does not know their stories.

so how about Michele Obama? and her 300K a year job? does/did she feel your pain?

I don't know, and neither do you, and your comment is ignorant and irrelevant. Feel better?

I don't think career is a good word. Job maybe.

My grandmother raised kids and love it. She thought it was a privilege, not a struggle or a job.

However, I can see how spoil rotten brats who were born into money had to struggle with raising children. Children are supposed to by a joy, not a fight. However, Ann shows her shows colors how she had to go through the torment of raising of children.

My grandmother would be shocked.

My mom worked three jobs when I was growing up. She had to because my sorry father paid his child support when he felt like it. I worked when my two oldest were in school because their sorry father paid child support when he felt like it. However, I had the opportunity to stay home with my youngest, I married a good man that worked hard.

I wouldn't trade all those years of busting my butt and making it on my own for anything, however; I also wouldn't trade those years of being home for my youngest for anything either. Sometimes life sucks, sometimes it doesn't.

Ann Romney doesn't deserve any of this any more than Michelle Obama does, she could have stayed home with her kids and chose not to. So who is the better person??

Are you serious? Ann Romney had the choice, your mother did not.

Do you not see the difference?

And so did Michelle Obama. Do you not see the difference??

My mom is a wonderful person and my kids are awesome!! :D

Your broad-based hasty generalization is nonsense.

I jumped out of airplanes in the military for a living for a number of years. If you have not done that, you have no idea.

If you have been a firefighter for a living, I have no idea what that is like.

Going to work outside of the home, handling the pressure, particularly with children at home, is something that Ann Romney has not done.

Yes, what you wrote is non sequitur, pure and simple, and you get to own it, lucky you.

Dude there's a huge difference between understanding the full emotional effect of combat and understanding the flow and operations of the economy. You are comparing apples to oranges. The emotional vs. the academic. I will be happy to own what I said. Thus far you have provided no realistic argument to counter it except your personal opinion....that of course is pretty much standard for you though.

Oh pssst.....using Latin doesn't mean you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Last edited:

I don't know, and neither do you, and your comment is ignorant and irrelevant. Feel better?

compared to what you wrote you got exactly what you deserved and notice you didn't address my question.....suck it up...

here..
tissubox.gif

My grandmother raised kids and love it. She thought it was a privilege, not a struggle or a job.

However, I can see how spoil rotten brats who were born into money had to struggle with raising children. Children are supposed to by a joy, not a fight. However, Ann shows her shows colors how she had to go through the torment of raising of children.

sounds to me like you never had any of your own, if you did you must have kept them in a closet....or you're just full of shit and are purposely putting on sackcloth to cover for a stupid remark....

My mom worked three jobs when I was growing up. She had to because my sorry father paid his child support when he felt like it. I worked when my two oldest were in school because their sorry father paid child support when he felt like it. However, I had the opportunity to stay home with my youngest, I married a good man that worked hard.

I wouldn't trade all those years of busting my butt and making it on my own for anything, however; I also wouldn't trade those years of being home for my youngest for anything either. Sometimes life sucks, sometimes it doesn't.

Ann Romney doesn't deserve any of this any more than Michelle Obama does, she could have stayed home with her kids and chose not to. So who is the better person??

I did not vote for Obama and fail to see why you bring Michelle Obama into this argument. Perhaps you bring her into this argument since you have nothing.

You believe that Ann Romney is noble since she had the privilege of raising her own kids while ignoring the struggles of your own mother who had to work while raising her kids.

I did not vote for Obama and fail to see why you bring Michelle Obama into this argument. Perhaps you bring her into this argument since you have nothing.

You believe that Ann Romney is noble since she had the privilege of raising her own kids while ignoring the struggles of your own mother who had to work while raising her kids.

I'm truly sorry you just don't get it. Again, my mom is a wonderful woman, my kids are awesome. :D

sounds to me like you never had any of your own, if you did you must have kept them in a closet....or you're just full of shit and are purposely putting on sackcloth to cover for a stupid remark....

I am young and buying a house before I have children. However, you believe that this is analogous to child abduction.

Seriously, go fuck yourself. I would never harbor children in my closet, like you do, you fucking freak.

What even gives you that idea?

Ann talked about how fortunate she was to have the resources to be a stay at home Mom. Let's get back to the topic. Hillary Rosen sat in her ivory tower and made a blanket inference that all stay at home Moms....whether rich with staff or poor while their husband is working multiple jobs, they, stay at home Moms, don't work and therefore have no insight on the economy.

Trajan, in other words, got whupped and is being sore about it. :lol:

got whooped? why becasue you ignored my remark on Micheles 300k a year job feeling your pain??well? she feel your pain jake?

or are you having another episode where in you read what you want not what posters say? Thorazine....take it, now.

I am young and buying a house before I have children. However, you believe that this is analogous to child abduction.

Seriously, go fuck yourself. I would never harbor children in my closet, like you do, you fucking freak.

What even gives you that idea?

so I thought so, you don't really know and are talking out of your ass......but of course......are you going to cry now?

I answered it, Trajan, just not to your satisfaction. Your comment was ignorant and not comparable. Son, you need to Trajan up and confront your inner Jake, otherwise you will continue to look stupid. Tis what tis.

I'm betting anybody who doesn't think raising their kids was a struggle had hired help. :lol:

You can still think raising kids is a privilege while also believing it to be a struggle. Kids have a great ability to make other children's lives difficult, and their parents as well.

Me personally, I have no intentions of ever having kids. I think kids are great, and I'm involved in a nonprofit that works with children, but they're just not for me to have to raise based entirely on an economical and selfish mind.

Last edited:

I'm truly sorry you just don't get it. Again, my mom is a wonderful woman, my kids are awesome. :D

I don't get is how someone who had a working mom can relate to someone who was born on third base, but think they hit a triple.

They are a joy. I have a 5 month old who's a little doll but.....it still leads to afternoon dreams, sometimes, of drinking heavily.

Forum List

Back