Ann ronmey chose to be a career mom

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ANN RONMEY CHOSE TO BE A CAREER MOM

She had the luxury of being in a position to make that choice, but most women don’t. All mothers are career moms and they are also career bread winners. They don’t have a choice.
Obama; “There is no tougher jobs than being a mother”? Obama is out of touch also. It is even tougher to be a career mom and a career bread winner. These women are working two jobs. Some are raising kids, going to school and working and sometimes two jobs. It is a struggle to raise kid and have a career.

What did Ann do “after” she raised her kids?

I have a daughter with a pre-existing heart problem paying $3,000 deduction, raising a disable child and another in college, paying a mortgage and working three jobs and she has no choice.

Struggle is worrying were dinner is coming from, rent is due and you don’t have it, child is sick and you don’t have healthcare and make $10 too much to quality for medical assistance. Ann have not had to deal with that’s mother’s job.

Ann or Romney has never known what struggle is because they don’t have a clue and cannot possible know what “poor” means. How many mothers are homeless with their kids?

She had the luxury of being in a position to make that choice, but most women don’t. All mothers are career moms and they are also career bread winners. They don’t have a choice.
Obama; “There is no tougher jobs than being a mother”? Obama is out of touch also. It is even tougher to be a career mom and a career bread winner. These women are working two jobs. Some are raising kids, going to school and working and sometimes two jobs. It is a struggle to raise kid and have a career.

I have a daughter with a pre-existing heart problem paying $3,000 deduction, raising a disable child and another in college, paying a mortgage and working three jobs and she has no choice.

Struggle is worrying were dinner is coming from, rent is due and you don’t have it, child is sick and you don’t have healthcare and make $10 too much to quality for medical assistance. Ann have not had to deal with that’s mother’s job.

Ann or Romney has never known what struggle is because they don’t have a clue and cannot possible know what “poor” means. How many mothers are homeless with their kids?

Everyone should struggle to make ends meet.

Got it.

:eusa_boohoo:

Ann Romney is a very honest and decent person, and no one should say she hasn't struggled enough. This was one of the most stupid things someone from the Obama camp could have done.

Ann Romney is a very honest and decent person, and no one should say she hasn't struggled enough. This was one of the most stupid things someone from the Obama camp could have done.[/QU

And the organization for women is coming out saying that Ann Romney doesn't have "life experience".....what is it with some people that think they know everything so much better....

Ann Romney is a very honest and decent person, and no one should say she hasn't struggled enough. This was one of the most stupid things someone from the Obama camp could have done.

And the organization for women is coming out saying that Ann Romney doesn't have "life experience".....what is it with some people that think they know everything so much better....

yep. unreal. I like this aside note:

"It’s fascinating O’Neill would attack Mitt and Ann Romney for their experience to take on the job of the presidency after her organization supported Barack Obama in 2008, a senator from Illinois with no executive or business experience who had served just a year in the US Senate before deciding to run for president."

NOW: Stay at Home Mom Ann Romney "Lacks Life Experience" | LifeNews.com

Last edited:

Oh nothing much. Just battled MS and breast cancer while raising shit tons of money for various children's charities. What did you do?

I am not sure who is worse; stereotypical misogynistic men or liberal women.

:clap2: THIS!

When did Ann Romney claim that she was a poor? Money does not make raising children easier- it does relieve the financial stress. But I know people who are free of financial worries who still work hard raising kids.

And as you note wealth does not make one immune to health risks- or anything else for that matter. In the end we do not have control over anything except the words we utter from our mouth-

I chose to be a SAHM mom and we are far from being RICH especially in the beginning we were living pay check to pay check. But what I would have made working would have went to day care and we had already decided when having kids we did not want a stranger doing it. I did send my boys to mother day out two times a week for 2 hours just so they had some time to be around other kids . They loved it and it gave me a break to do grocery shopping and other errands. IT was not for me to come home and take a nap or just do nothing. I have NOTHING against working mothers. I know most have to do it because they have too not that they want too. I think most moms given the choice would rather stay home to see their kids grow up.l Because face it they grow up so fast you miss a lot when your working... When I would baby sit other people children you do not know how many would cry when I told them they got their first tooth or took their first steps.. Most of the time i would not say anything because I wanted them to think they were the first ones who saw it.. I just get so angry when people put us SAHM . Yes, My boys are way past the age I could work full time. But , then again my husband makes enough for me not to work. We do not have enough cars so I still have to be a taxi to my teens . Only one has his own car and hopefully next year son two will get his...

That was her right to make that choice, and no one has the slightest right to condemn her for it.

By the same theme, though, Ann Romney cannot stand as a symbol or banner bearer for working women. She does not know their stories.

That was her right to make that choice, and no one has the slightest right to condemn her for it.

By the same theme, though, Ann Romney cannot stand as a symbol or banner bearer for working women. She does not know their stories.

Are you then saying that Hilary Rosen cannot stand as a symbol or banner bearer for working women either?

Oh nothing much. Just battled MS and breast cancer while raising shit tons of money for various children's charities. What did you do?

When did Ann Romney claim that she was a poor? Money does not make raising children easier- it does relieve the financial stress. But I know people who are free of financial worries who still work hard raising kids.

And as you note wealth does not make one immune to health risks- or anything else for that matter. In the end we do not have control over anything except the words we utter from our mouth-

Ann Romney Says She Doesn’t Feel Wealthy, Feels “Poor In Spirit”

In spite of growing up incredibly wealthy, she said she "doesn't feel wealthy", feels "poor in spirit". Yes, that's right. She can be just as stupid as her husband.

The article calls this yet another "gaffe". Its not. Its how they see the world and its how they see the rest of us - their staff. Their wealth is not the problem. Its their stupidity.

To say that being wealthy doesn't make raising kids easier is possibly the most clueless thing I've ever read here and there have been some doozies. Try it both ways and then get back to us.

BTW, I read somewhere that the Dems dragged Ann Romney into the fray.

That is just another rw LIE.

Mittens is responsible for that.

In spite of growing up incredibly wealthy, she said she "doesn't feel wealthy", feels "poor in spirit". Yes, that's right. She can be just as stupid as her husband.

The article calls this yet another "gaffe". Its not. Its how they see the world and its how they see the rest of us - their staff. Their wealth is not the problem. Its their stupidity.

To say that being wealthy doesn't make raising kids easier is possibly the most clueless thing I've ever read here and there have been some doozies. Try it both ways and then get back to us.

That's right.
She must have temporarily forgotten that only democrats are allowed to feel empathy for the poor.

:eusa_silenced:

That's right.
She must have temporarily forgotten that only democrats are allowed to feel empathy for the poor.

:eusa_silenced:
:clap2::)

Can you, off the top of your head, make a banana caramel coffee mousse cake with vanilla mocha sauce and a two toned chocolate decor? (My guess is no)

Would you know if it was good or not? (my guess is yes)

Do you have to slam your nuts in a car door to know it's going to hurt?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back