Ann Coulter's Answer to Canada!

OH! I guess it again needs to be noted that the Left's opposition to Miss Coulter has been mopped up; with only a few stragglers left to do their best to change the subject.

Oh, see- you're still sulking.

I tried to make you feel better, and you bring up the first Fascist revolution, and, in fact the revolutionary model for the left.

I'm sure that liberals and Progressives would celebrate the Jacobins as their philosophical ancestors.
Their mention certainly seems to incur the ire of "conservatives." :lol:

Apart from that, I could care less about revolutionary France. The real revolution is still in progress.

Oh, see- you're still sulking.

I tried to make you feel better, and you bring up the first Fascist revolution, and, in fact the revolutionary model for the left.

I'm sure that liberals and Progressives would celebrate the Jacobins as their philosophical ancestors.
Their mention certainly seems to incur the ire of "conservatives." :lol:

Apart from that, I could care less about revolutionary France. The real revolution is still in progress.

Since one can only judge others by oneself, I could care a great deal about the cruel deaths of so many.

"Jacobin mentality made the revolutionaries more savage and cruel than the king they replaced. Some 50,000 died in the Terror (1793-1794)
[Robespierre] “is the prototype of a particularly odious kind of evildoer: the ideologue who believes that reason and morality are on the side of his butcheries. Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Pol Pot are of the same mold. They are the characteristic scourges of humanity in modern times, but Robespierre has a good claim to being the first.” Why Robespierre Chose Terror by John Kekes, City Journal Spring 2006

The first fascist revolution, about which you " could care less " is a telling and seminal moment in human history...it represent the first major attempt to replace Christianity with a secular religion.

The irony? That was exactly your critique of Turkey.

Now, allow me a pedantic moment: " could care less " is incorect. Your meaning is more consistent with "I couldn't care less."

Now, see, I've tried to correct your grammar and your attitude.

Ladies and Gentlement... I present the Islamic Hoper for Change!

Note the nature of the Religion of Peace... Feel the Tolerance of the Porfessed Muslim Voter of President Barak Hussein Obama...

That's pretty funny coming from the guy who said he was going to exterminate Leftists with extreme prejudice.

"Was going to?" Whuh?

Did something happen today that tends to indicate that the Left will not turn to violent uprising which will require all Americans to defend themselves from the murdering hordes of Leftists?

If so, then let me just say "whatta relief"... if not; then my position hasn't changed.

My human rights come with the sacred responsibility to defend my means to exercise my rights; as well as those of my labor... so such a collectivist revolution would necessarily require unbridled mayhem in the bearing of those responsibilies.

Which is a fact that I'm fairly sure I've covered with you, in detail, many times... yet here ya are; a Progressive, intentionally misrepresenting my position... in an overt deception; an unambiguous fraud.

And in a thread which has exposed half a dozen of your comrades of precisely the same unAmerican, immoral, decadent offense...

ROFL... Now ain't that somethin'? It's sems that we've a trend developin' here.

Note the nature of the Religion of Peace... Feel the Tolerance of the Porfessed Muslim Voter of President Barak Hussein Obama...
:rofl:

Screw you and Barry, too, my friend. I didn't vote for that tool or his equally inadequate rivals in the Republican party.

Now Marjah was FULL of such Muslims and is today, sadly... a population which has recently experienced a stark net deficit of it's population; and this despite their Islamic ferocity...
About 60 Taliban were killed in Marjah. I've mentioned that I don't care about the Taliban; their government was too tribally-oriented to be properly Islamic. Again, feel free to waste resources on combat in places where America doesn't belong; justice and Islam will take over as the occupiers leave.

Grab a clue Haji... you're one US terrorist attack away from wishing you could enjoy the fruits that were heaped upon the interned Japanese.
As I said, that won't happen. ;)

And we can rest assured that somewhere out there are some of your Muslim Brothers, doing their level best to make that happen for ya.
These?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgb3Ah8kR9w]YouTube - mujahideen with nice speech[/ame]

"the provost of the university of ottawa, average student iq: 0, wrote to me—widely disseminating his letter to at least a half-dozen intermediaries before it reached me—in advance of my visit in order to recommend that i familiarize myself with canada's criminal laws regarding hate speech.

What other speakers get a warning not to promote hatred? Did francois a. Houle send a similarly worded letter to israel-hater omar barghouti before he spoke last year at u of ottawa? ("ottawa": Indian for "land of the bed-wetters.")

how about angela davis, communist party member and former black panther who spoke at the university of zero just last month?

Or do only conservatives get letters admonishing them to be civil? Or—my suspicion—is it only conservative women who fuel francois' rage?

I'm sure canada's human rights commission will get to the bottom of francois' strange warning to me, inasmuch as i will be filing a complaint with that august body, so i expect they will be reviewing every letter the university has sent to other speakers prior to their speeches to see if any of them were threatened with criminal prosecution.

Curiously, however, there was no evidence that either the cartoons or the column did, in fact, incite hatred toward muslims—nor was there the remotest possibility that they would.

By contrast, conservative speakers are regularly subjected to violent attacks on college campuses. Bill kristol, pat buchanan, david horowitz and i have all been the targets of infamous campus attacks.

At the risk of violating anyone's positive space, what happened to canada? How did the country that gave us jim carrey, mike myers, martin short, dan aykroyd and catherine o'hara suddenly become a bunch of whining crybabies? "
conservative news: Coulter - university of ottawa, parliament condemn speech as "hate speech" - human events

bbbbbwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stop your whining you crazy bitch with an adam's apple

The first fascist revolution, about which you " could care less " is a telling and seminal moment in human history...it represent the first major attempt to replace Christianity with a secular religion.

Not really. The Ottomans were hardly closer to true Islamic governance than today's Kemalists are. Hereditary autocracy is un-Islamic.

Now, allow me a pedantic moment: " could care less " is incorect.
I'll just stop you there. :lol:

:rofl:

Screw you and Barry, too, my friend. I didn't vote for that tool or his equally inadequate rivals in the Republican party.

Now Marjah was FULL of such Muslims and is today, sadly... a population which has recently experienced a stark net deficit of it's population; and this despite their Islamic ferocity...
About 60 Taliban were killed in Marjah. I've mentioned that I don't care about the Taliban; their government was too tribally-oriented to be properly Islamic. Again, feel free to waste resources on combat in places where America doesn't belong; justice and Islam will take over as the occupiers leave.

Grab a clue Haji... you're one US terrorist attack away from wishing you could enjoy the fruits that were heaped upon the interned Japanese.
As I said, that won't happen. ;)

And we can rest assured that somewhere out there are some of your Muslim Brothers, doing their level best to make that happen for ya.
These?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgb3Ah8kR9w"]YouTube - mujahideen with nice speech[/ame]

Let's see... in one breath, you assure us that your Muslim Bothers aren't plotting an Attack on America; and in the next you proudly produce Islamic propaganda which promises to attack the enemies of Islam... of which America is decidely one; if not THE most notorious of Islam's enemies.

Well I suppose ya get points for consistency.

Let's see... in one breath, you assure us that your Muslim Bothers aren't plotting an Attack on America;
Actually, I assured you that I wouldn't be put in a concentration camp on account of my religious beliefs. I don't know of any "plots" against America and wouldn't want anything to happen that resulted in innocent deaths, but I'll live free or die regardless of what others do to the United States.

and in the next you proudly produce Islamic propaganda which promises to attack the enemies of Islam... of which America is decidely one; if not THE most notorious of Islam's enemies.
The unambiguous enemies of Islam are Russia and Israel. China is becoming a major contender, Switzerland seems eager to be attacked, and Sudan will earn a place if it continues oppressing black Muslims. America doesn't oppress its own Muslim population and will be out of the region within a few years. Plus, in spite of their disgusting carte blanche support for Zionist aggression, the United States has expressed concern over Russian oppression in the Caucasus. Delegitimizing the Caucasian jihad in the eyes of the West by attacking America would serve nobody but the Russian kuffar.

"the provost of the university of ottawa, average student iq: 0, wrote to me—widely disseminating his letter to at least a half-dozen intermediaries before it reached me—in advance of my visit in order to recommend that i familiarize myself with canada's criminal laws regarding hate speech.

What other speakers get a warning not to promote hatred? Did francois a. Houle send a similarly worded letter to israel-hater omar barghouti before he spoke last year at u of ottawa? ("ottawa": Indian for "land of the bed-wetters.")

how about angela davis, communist party member and former black panther who spoke at the university of zero just last month?

Or do only conservatives get letters admonishing them to be civil? Or—my suspicion—is it only conservative women who fuel francois' rage?

I'm sure canada's human rights commission will get to the bottom of francois' strange warning to me, inasmuch as i will be filing a complaint with that august body, so i expect they will be reviewing every letter the university has sent to other speakers prior to their speeches to see if any of them were threatened with criminal prosecution.

Curiously, however, there was no evidence that either the cartoons or the column did, in fact, incite hatred toward muslims—nor was there the remotest possibility that they would.

By contrast, conservative speakers are regularly subjected to violent attacks on college campuses. Bill kristol, pat buchanan, david horowitz and i have all been the targets of infamous campus attacks.

At the risk of violating anyone's positive space, what happened to canada? How did the country that gave us jim carrey, mike myers, martin short, dan aykroyd and catherine o'hara suddenly become a bunch of whining crybabies? "
conservative news: Coulter - university of ottawa, parliament condemn speech as "hate speech" - human events

bbbbbwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stop your whining you crazy bitch with an adam's apple

What an intelligent repost.

Glad to see you achieving up to your abilities.

Let's see if we can translate from our compendium of "Idiot to English."

1. You were showing how very facile you are on the keyboard: "bbbbbwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
No doubt your progressive kindergarten was thrilled at your successful preformance! Bravo!

2. You misunderstood the adult attempt to support a thesis with examples, as some sort of whining. I understand your error, as this is a new phenomenon to you.

3. Unable to articulate a clear and cogent rebuttal, you rely on vulgar references that must have been considered clever at family gatherings. So clever, so original.

4. An ad hominem attack in place of the rational counter-argument which you are unable to mount.

Let me guess: you must be of the liberal persusion. True?

Let's see... in one breath, you assure us that your Muslim Bothers aren't plotting an Attack on America;
Actually, I assured you that I wouldn't be put in a concentration camp on account of my religious beliefs. I don't know of any "plots" against America and wouldn't want anything to happen that resulted in innocent deaths, but I'll live free or die regardless of what others do to the United States.

ROFL... OH! Ok... So you aren't gonna be taken alive? Well that works for me...

Haji-Kalam said:
and in the next you proudly produce Islamic propaganda which promises to attack the enemies of Islam... of which America is decidely one; if not THE most notorious of Islam's enemies.
The unambiguous enemies of Islam are Russia and Israel. China is becoming a major contender, Switzerland seems eager to be attacked, and Sudan will earn a place if it continues oppressing black Muslims. America doesn't oppress its own Muslim population and will be out of the region within a few years. Plus, in spite of their disgusting carte blanche support for Zionist aggression, the United States has expressed concern over Russian oppression in the Caucasus. Delegitimizing the Caucasian jihad in the eyes of the West by attacking America would serve nobody but the Russian kuffar.

Well America is an unambiguous and unapologetic Ally of Israel... With our Muslim King and his fleeting Presidency aside. So, where Islam sees Israel as it's enemy; it has to go through America before it can get to Israel...

LOL... so you're a Black Muslim... Color me SHOCKED!:eek:

Now did ya pick this up in prison?

I ask because it's long been my contention that the Black Muslim population is the greatest threat to the US, in terms of Islamic Terrorism... given that most come by their faith through incarceration; thus already nurture their sense of disinfranchisement and were in large measure, where they were exposed to church as a child, such was generally limited to Black Liberation Theology... which has precious few degrees of separation from Islamic Jihad.

Now are you now or have you ever been exposed to any Jihadi recruiting in your mosque? If so, what is the focus of such advocacies? Ya seem to be indicating that your sect isn't at war with America; but I'm curious to learn what your sect feels is their responsibility in fighting Islam's enemy.

Last edited:

Not really. The Ottomans were hardly closer to true Islamic governance than today's Kemalists are. Hereditary autocracy is un-Islamic.

Now, allow me a pedantic moment: " could care less " is incorect.
I'll just stop you there. :lol:

I understand, every single person you meet must try to educate you, help you to grow as a human being- and we don't see: you would if you could...

Darn, it must be so very daunting to have the same event over and over, kind of like living through 'Groundhog Day."

No, and I wouldn't be the only one dying.

LOL... so you're a Black Muslim...
No... I'm white.

Color me SHOCKED!:eek:

Now did ya pick this up in prison?
No, I've never been to prison.

I ask because it's long been my contention that the Black Muslim population is the greatest threat to the US, in terms of Islamic Terrorism... given that most come by their faith through incarceration; thus already nurture their sense of disinfranchisement and were in large measure, where they were exposed to church as a child, such was generally limited to Black Liberation Theology... which has precious few degrees of separation from Islamic Jihad.
As a white person, I wouldn't know.

Now are you now or have you ever been exposed to any Jihadi recruiting in your mosque?
I can't say that I have been, no.

If so, what is the focus of such advocacies? Ya seem to be indicating that your sect isn't at war with America; but I'm curious to learn what your sect feels is their responsibility in fighting Islam's enemy.
Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice. Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers. - 60:8-9​

Jihad against those who oppress Muslims is a duty incumbent on every Muslim of sound body and mind. This is not limited to physical warfare.

I understand, every single person you meet must try to educate you, help you to grow as a human being- and we don't see: you would if you could...

Darn, it must be so very daunting to have the same event over and over, kind of like living through 'Groundhog Day."

Are you still here? :lol:

I'd find it hard to be patronizing immediately after I made an elementary spelling mistake while attempting to criticize my opponent's grammar. Clearly, this isn't the case with you. Way to persevere!

No, and I wouldn't be the only one dying.

LOL... so you're a Black Muslim...
No... I'm white.

No, I've never been to prison.

As a white person, I wouldn't know.

Now are you now or have you ever been exposed to any Jihadi recruiting in your mosque?
I can't say that I have been, no.

If so, what is the focus of such advocacies? Ya seem to be indicating that your sect isn't at war with America; but I'm curious to learn what your sect feels is their responsibility in fighting Islam's enemy.
Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice. Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers. - 60:8-9
Jihad against those who oppress Muslims is a duty incumbent on every Muslim of sound body and mind. This is not limited to physical warfare.

Huh, so you're a white muslim, living in the US... who is very concerned about the Sudanese persecution of Black Muslims in the Sudan; where the Black Muslims happen to be the majority of the population... which it seems to me, is a rather odd sensitivity for a white Muslim living in the US...

But it does show the irrational nature of Muslims, seeing oppression as a function of the defense from Islamic oppression; and given that you're prone to such unsound reasoning; it follows that you're subject to see the US defense of Israel as oppression of Islam... and as such a prime candidate for an english speaking Jihadist who can readily operate inside the US; one which seems readily predisposed to activity of a non-physical warfare variety; perhaps as a propagandist or other such supporting role. One who's already admitted that they can't openly discuss what activity they've witnessed within their local mosque...

Yessir... You're right down the middle, perfectly suited for such.

Last edited:
Again, a guest, invited or not, is obligated to abide by the rules of the host.

It's really that simple.

Coulter couldn't abide by that simple fact and when college students protested, as is their right, she cowardly ran from her speaking engagement forcing the college to cancel.

Now Pubic will post another nonsensical post declaring that Coulter is not in the wrong and that leftists suck and that he wins because he's fooled by his own delusions. But he's still wrong.

Have the last word, Pubic. It won't change the facts.

Forum List

Back