Ann Coulter: We're all Bigots Now!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
After Tuesday's election, the fresh new faces of the Democratic Party are ... Harry Reid and Jerry Brown! (Who had the worst election night? Chuck Schumer, who's been waiting in the wings to replace Reid as Senate majority leader. Who had the second worst election night? The people who live below Barney Frank's apartment.)

The most important outcome of this week's election is that Republicans clobbered the Democrats in the state gubernatorial and legislative races. Next year, state lawmakers draw new congressional districts, determining the congressional map for the next decade. In the past, Democrats have had a 2-1 advantage in congressional redistricting. Not anymore.

Tuesday night, Republicans won governorships in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Alabama, Nebraska, Kansas, Texas, Georgia, South Carolina -- pause, deep breath -- New Mexico, Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Alaska, Maine, Iowa and Florida. They also swept the state legislatures.

Tea Party candidates like Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell were bad for the Republican Party.

Au contraire! Every Republican who won a tightly contested election should be sending a thank-you note to Angle and O'Donnell for taking all the fire from the mainstream media and keeping the heat off of them.

Republicans never had a chance to take the Senate, and anyone who knows the difference between California and Tennessee knew that. Most of the Senate seats up this year happened to be in very, very "blue" states. Short of a Republican invasion of the body snatchers, Republicans weren't going to be electing senators from California, New York and Oregon.

Acting as if O'Donnell's primary victory dashed Republican dreams of taking the Senate was always absurd -- particularly coming from the people who supported a World Wrestling Entertainment impresario in Connecticut and did nothing to help a Republican who could have won that race

(5) The Republican landslide in the House will lead to a bitterly divided Congress with unimaginable gridlock.

The fact that this year's crop of Senate elections was bad for the Republicans means the Senate elections two years from now, and then again four years from now, are going to be fantastic for Republicans.

Do you think Claire McCaskill, Jim Webb, Sherrod Brown and Jon Tester of Montana -- all of whom will be facing the voters in two years -- noticed that popular, long-serving Democrat Russ Feingold just lost an election in a much more liberal state than their own?

Even Lindsey Graham is going to start voting with the Republicans!

Welcome to AnnCoulter.com

Okay, I skipped around, because it was a very LONG column and I wanted to get to those parts I found important. You can read it all at the above link.

But the the last bit I think is the most important. Ann is right. Those Senators have to know the mood of the country right now and that they are in office on borrowed time. Those that stick with Obama have to know 2012 is coming and it might not be pretty.

I know Sherrod Brown (in my state) HAS to know Ohio won't reelect him, if he continues down the same path.

That's why I say we really did win the Senate. Because it's not just about 2010, it's about 2012 and that's coming sooner than people think.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Since I'm neither liberal, nor sore, nor a loser, I'll put it down to your arrogance that you believe this is anything more than a quirk of history. This Teabagger movement only gained momentum due to the failings of Democrats, and not due to any love for the Republicans. Swinging the electorate back to the same is not a recipe of success, which is why things will not be pretty in 2 years time for the directionless Republicans.

Since I'm neither liberal, nor sore, nor a loser, I'll put it down to your arrogance that you believe this is anything more than a quirk of history. This Teabagger movement only gained momentum due to the failings of Democrats, and not due to any love for the Republicans. Swinging the electorate back to the same is not a recipe of success, which is why things will not be pretty in 2 years time for the directionless Republicans.

sore assed loser. The Tea Party kicked your ugly ass.

So what? Americans will demand adherence to a Constitutional Republic no matter who is in charge.

Only a liberal would be dumb enough to say that the Tea Party only gained momentum because of Democrats' "failings". They gained so much support and momentum because Democrats were successful with their progressive agenda.

Only a liberal would be dumb enough to say that the Tea Party only gained momentum because of Democrats' "failings". They gained so much support and momentum because Democrats were successful with their progressive agenda.

You give them too much credit. Aside from a badly diluted version of the health care reform Obama was seeking they only succeeded in showing America that they didn't need republicans to stall.

Id like to see more people supporting smaller government and tax cuts I dont care if they sign up for rallies.
What I see happening is more government intrusion more dependency higher taxes

If things go according to plans, we should get bread and circuses soon.

Looking in the mirror I see, child. Go home and torture some animals, future serial killer.:(:eusa_shhh:

Do you ramble like this when you get pulled over by the police? I'm sure you would get arrested for your nonsensical diatribe if you did.
:lol::cuckoo:

You give them too much credit. Aside from a badly diluted version of the health care reform Obama was seeking they only succeeded in showing America that they didn't need republicans to stall.

You mean people who hated the version of government health care takeover they got would have loved it if Democrats gave them the full brunt of what they really wanted to pass?

You mean people who hated the version of government health care takeover they got would have loved it if Democrats gave them the full brunt of what they really wanted to pass?

You are just full of rhetorical questions, aren'tcha?

Do you ramble like this when you get pulled over by the police? I'm sure you would get arrested for your nonsensical diatribe if you did.

That's your lack of intellect, not the Hawks 'rambling'. He was quite clear - to anyone with an IQ over room temperature.

Okay that just prove you ARE a liberal and you don't get it. And since you ARE a liberal and DON'T get it, you spin;

The Tea Party movement isn't about the Republican party. Liberals that think that are as blinded by their paranoia of Republicans as they are by their hatred of Bush.

If it was about the Republicans the Republicans would have won in 2006 and 2008, because the same people now in the Tea Party voted for Democrats in 06 and 08?

You ever think about that?

No, of course you didn't. You never thought at all. You just jerked your knee and spewed the usual liberal contempt for anyone that doesn't vote their way.

And trust me, IF the Republicans compromise with the Democrats as they did when they were in power before, they will be just as gone as the Democrats are now.

This is not a pro-Republican movement. It's an anti-Washington Insider movement. We are sick and tired of ALL OF THEM

The Republicans are on probation right now. They do good and hold fast against Obama, fine!

They screw up and start the Washington Insider backroom deals they will be just as gone as Phil Hare, and a new party, a conservative party will be on the scene. Mark my words.

Looking in the mirror I see, child. Go home and torture some animals, future serial killer.:(:eusa_shhh:

Hey! Obama has a new hopey changey logo just for you! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dem-crying-baby-seal.jpg

Yeah, you aren't a sore loser, spewing sour grapes. Noooooooo, of course not! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back