Ann Coulter gives Sandra Fluke and her supporters a reality check.

The issue is religious rights and responsible sex partners.
Bullshit! Georgetown has 3 insurance plans that cover birth control for their employees, so they can't argue that they are morally against birth control.

link.
First of all, you didn't demand a link from the assholes who claim that she was demanding others pay for her birth contron, and secondly, you should know by now I can always back up what I claim!

Catholic Schools Navigate State Patchwork on Contraception Rules - WSJ.com

Contraceptive Policies

Contraceptive-care policies varies considerably at Roman Catholic universities around the country:

• *DePaul University (Ill.) Employee plans and an optional student plan cover contraception.
  • Georgetown University (D.C.) Offers one plan for employees that excludes birth-control coverage, and three that don't. Student plan excludes contraception.
  • *Boston College (Mass.) Plans cover contraception but not the morning-after pill.
  • *Marquette University (Wis.) Includes contraception in employee plan but doesn't cover the morning-after pill.
  • University of Dayton (Ohio) Employee plan covers contraceptives, but not the morning-after pill. Student insurance plan doesn't cover contraceptives.
  • Duquesne University (Pa.) All plans exclude birth control.
  • Villanova University (Pa.) Employee plans include contraception coverage. Optional student plan does not cover birth control.
  • University of St. Thomas (Minn.) Employee plans include coverage for contraceptives. Student plans cover contraceptive medication for students that say they require it for reasons other than birth control. All plans exclude coverage for the morning-after pill.
  • *University of San Francisco (Calif.) University insurance plans cover prescription contraceptives.
*=States that require contraception coverage.
Source: WSJ reporting

This Sandra Fluke girl was a plant anyway :lol:

Megyn Kelly reacts to Sandra Fluke - Fox News Video - Fox News skip up to 3 min if you don't want to hear the whole thing and they talk about this girls connections to the cabinet of the president.

I guess Megyn Kelly forgot to report that Fluke has been on this issue for 3+ years

ohhh, Megyn :eusa_shhh:

Wow as long as Valerie has been working for obama this girl has been "on the case" ;) :razz:

Over your head.

The contraception issue is new.

Her being a 3-years prior "plant" is a fucking ridiculous claim.

Why is it so difficult for you actually address the real issue instead of creating bogus straw men? Why do you have to lie if your position and side is so correct?

That's all they've got. They can't argue the fact that it is PAYING FOR LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS BIRTH CONTROL...

Let me repeat that for effect.

PAYING

PAYING

PAYING

If Fluke wants birth control IT'S HER RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY FOR IT.

No one opposes that.

She's talking about it being covered under insurance, not tax-payer funded.

Yes she is saying that Georgetown univeristy, an extremely elite and expensive 1%er college, should pay for her birth control under any insurance plans they offer.

That's all they've got. They can't argue the fact that it is PAYING FOR LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS BIRTH CONTROL...

Let me repeat that for effect.

PAYING

PAYING

PAYING

If Fluke wants birth control IT'S HER RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY FOR IT.

No one opposes that.

Yes she is saying that Georgetown univeristy, an extremely elite and expensive 1%er college, should pay for her birth control under any insurance plans they offer.

Tuition pays that insurance. Very good.

I guess Megyn Kelly forgot to report that Fluke has been on this issue for 3+ years

ohhh, Megyn :eusa_shhh:

Wow as long as Valerie has been working for obama this girl has been "on the case" ;) :razz:

Over your head.

It is, I thought obama was smart enough to be planning ahead when they stuffed the contraceptoin being forced onto religious groups into Obamacare 3 years ago.

I think Obama is very smart and capable of playing politics like it was chess instead of checkers.

Over your head.

It is, I thought obama was smart enough to be planning ahead when they stuffed the contraceptoin being forced onto religious groups into Obamacare 3 years ago.

I think Obama is very smart and capable of playing politics like it was chess instead of checkers.

Color me shocked which way ypou bend on this conspiracy theory - but it's still pretty fuggin ridiculous.

OK. Now let's see how long it takes all the resident liberals to attack Ann Coulter personally.

Wait a second....you put up a quote of Coulter doing nothing, other than personally attacking someone.....
....AND, slightly-modifying that text....

handjob.gif

Ann Coulter and Bill Maher are personal friends. She was on his show last year and behaved herself. Or perhaps she was just being her real self. She's sold a lot of books by saying outrageous things she doesn't actually believe. That's sort of like being a whore, doncha' think?

Jesus Christ......it's just birth control, it's been around for fifty years

Why the sudden GOP outrage that women actually want to have sex without getting pregnant?

Where have you been? This has NOTHING to do with anyone wanting to have sex without getting pregnant honey. This is about the extremists who WANT birth control pills demanding those who don't want them pay for them anyway so those who actually want them don't have to. Everybody else but extremists understand when we want stuff in life, we pay for the stuff we want in life and the fact we happen to want certain goods or services doesn't obligate those who don't want that stuff pay for it and then fork it over to me so I get birth control pills AND get to keep MY money and you don't. This might surprise you, but that actually doesn't cut it with normal people. That argument only works with the morally bankrupt with no critical thinking skills.

For example -walking barefoot outside is not good for my feet, they get cut and bruised, they won't heal as long as i keep walking around barefoot. Can't you people understand if my feet aren't protected I can't go to work and do my job so i can get paid -and if i don't get paid then my children will starve? That means unless everyone else is ordered to buy my shoes so i don't have to buy them for myself it must mean others are waging a war on children and want to starve them to death! I even declare i have a RIGHT to those shoes, after all the lives of my children depend on it -and of course what i mean by saying I have a right to the shoes is a right to force you to open your wallet and pay for those shoes so i don't have to use MY money to pay for them. Because i like my money right where it is and i think its your money that needs to be elsewhere -it is better spent on .....ME! Merely wanting some good or service now obligates YOU to work and then use your YOUR money to give it to me. And this week I want .......new shoes. Next week I may need my car tuned up -or again you will be waging war on children and trying to starve them to death, won't you?

Gonna buy me that new pair of shoes now? I ain't buying your birth control pills either. Trying to avoid pregnancy because it isn't convenient for you to be pregnant is no more important of a reason to demand I foot the bill for your BCP than my reason for demanding you buy me new shoes. And in NEITHER case does the fact shoes or BCP are wanted by someone suddenly shift responsibility or obligate others to produce or provide them to those who want them.

It should scare the shit out of you that you clearly are unable to even identify the REAL issue under discussion instead of jumping in with a dumb ass statement that you did when it has nothing to do with it whatsoever. Doesn't indicate a firm grip on the real issues does it-which then highlights the fact your lack of critical thinking skills leads you to all sorts of wrong conclusions -which explains not only the poorly thought out political views you have, but why you would choose a user ID that doesn't apply to at all, huh. Sad.

I'm enlightening you in again because I know it takes many repetitions to sink in. The ONLY issue is yet again left wing extremists demanding others foot the bill for the stuff THEY want in life because they believe their desire for certain goods and services suddenly shifts the obligation about who must pay for it from those who want that particular goods or services - to those who don't. And they get real huffy whenever those they are trying to rob have the nerve to squeal about it which is why they try to hide the fact it is robbery by getting government to do it for them. Which only elevates the severity of the crime, it doesn't cleanse it.

Last edited:

Why the sudden GOP outrage that women actually want to have sex without getting pregnant?

Where have you been? This has NOTHING to do with anyone wanting to have sex without getting pregnant honey. This is about the extremists who WANT birth control pills demanding those who don't want them pay for them anyway so those who actually want them don't have to. Everybody else but extremists understand when we want stuff in life, we pay for the stuff we want in life and the fact we happen to want certain goods or services doesn't obligate those who don't want that stuff pay for it and then fork it over to me so I get birth control pills AND get to keep MY money and you don't. This might surprise you, but that actually doesn't cut it with normal people. That argument only works with the morally bankrupt with no critical thinking skills.

For example -walking barefoot outside is not good for my feet, they get cut and bruised, they won't heal as long as i keep walking around barefoot. Can't you people understand if my feet aren't protected I can't go to work and do my job so i can get paid -and if i don't get paid then my children will starve? That means unless everyone else is ordered to buy my shoes so i don't have to buy them for myself it must mean others are waging a war on children and want to starve them to death! I even declare i have a RIGHT to those shoes, after all the lives of my children depend on it -and of course what i mean by saying I have a right to the shoes is a right to force you to open your wallet and pay for those shoes so i don't have to use MY money to pay for them. Because i like my money right where it is and i think its your money that needs to be elsewhere -it is better spent on .....ME! Merely wanting some good or service now obligates YOU to work and then use your YOUR money to give it to me. And this week I want .......new shoes. Next week I may need my car tuned up -or again you will be waging war on children and trying to starve them to death, won't you?

Gonna buy me that new pair of shoes now? I ain't buying your birth control pills either. Trying to avoid pregnancy because it isn't convenient for you to be pregnant is no more important of a reason to demand I foot the bill for your BCP than my reason for demanding you buy me new shoes. And in NEITHER case does the fact shoes or BCP are wanted by someone suddenly shift responsibility or obligate others to produce or provide them to those who want them.

It should scare the shit out of you that you clearly are unable to even identify the REAL issue under discussion instead of jumping in with a dumb ass statement that you did when it has nothing to do with it whatsoever. Doesn't indicate a firm grip on the real issues does it-which then highlights the fact your lack of critical thinking skills leads you to all sorts of wrong conclusions -which explains not only the poorly thought out political views you have, but why you would choose a user ID that doesn't apply to at all, huh. Sad.

I'm enlightening you in again because I know it takes many repetitions to sink in. The ONLY issue is yet again left wing extremists demanding others foot the bill for the stuff THEY want in life because they believe their desire for certain goods and services suddenly shifts the obligation about who must pay for it from those who want that particular goods or services - to those who don't. And they get real huffy whenever those they are trying to rob have the nerve to squeal about it which is why they try to hide the fact it is robbery by getting government to do it for them. Which only elevates the severity of the crime, it doesn't cleanse it.

Think its safe to say rightwinger has had his head up Obama's ass for three years.

Why is it so difficult for you actually address the real issue instead of creating bogus straw men? Why do you have to lie if your position and side is so correct?
People have been asking Porky Limbaugh....

....for years-and-years.​

Ann Coulter and Bill Maher are personal friends. She was on his show last year and behaved herself. Or perhaps she was just being her real self. She's sold a lot of books by saying outrageous things she doesn't actually believe. That's sort of like being a whore, doncha' think?

No, real whores get paid or at least want to get paid for having sex. Like the slutter Sandra Fluke.

As usual Anne_da_man claims a falsehood. The vitriolic lashing Boss Rush gave Ms. Fluke was hardley deserved criticizism. Her response was in fact the only female response to the all male crew the Republicans had testify about Womens reproductive rights.

Anne is still a puke.

Please. this was a staged event the Democrats, who originally had male experts testifying tried to pull to place a non-expert female on the panel at the last minute without any notice so they can pretend to be outraged when she wasnt allowed up.

Maybe if you provide say, an expert, and give people notice, like your first male expert had, you would get a female expert up there.

In other word,s the politicians played your ass. How does it feel to be lied to and believe ever word of it?

Politically staged or not that is not the issue (did either side have a doctor testify?) what el-rash-butt did was not simply criticize her. Anne lies, pseudo-cons eat it up. But that's typical....

"doesn't really believe".

How do you know this?

Oh, wait, are you another one of the Magical Mind Reading progressives that we have flitting about?

Of course you are.

Tuition pays that insurance. Very good.

No, TUITION pays for TUITION.

What the school opts to do with the tuition fees is UP TO THEM. Not the government. The government cannot force them to use tuition fees to pay for free contraceptives, then claim the "students" are paying for the contraception.

They aren't. They're paying for tuition, and the government is forcing the college to foot the contraceptive bill using that money.

Forum List

Back