Ann Coulter gives Sandra Fluke and her supporters a reality check.

Jesus Christ......it's just birth control, it's been around for fifty years

Why the sudden GOP outrage that women actually want to have sex without getting pregnant?

Why is it so difficult for you actually address the real issue instead of creating bogus straw men? Why do you have to lie if your position and side is so correct?

That's all they've got. They can't argue the fact that it is PAYING FOR LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS BIRTH CONTROL...

Let me repeat that for effect.

PAYING

PAYING

PAYING

If Fluke wants birth control IT'S HER RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY FOR IT.

No one opposes that.

She's talking about it being covered under insurance, not tax-payer funded.

Why the sudden GOP outrage that women actually want to have sex without getting pregnant?

The issues are religious rights and responsible sex partners.

Last edited:
In an article appropriately entitled The Vagina Diatribes written on 03/14/2012, Ann Coulter pulls the mask of Sandra Fluke. Here are highlights of that article:

“What with liberal women constantly talking about their vaginas suddenly pretending to be offended by the word "s l u t," and conservatives pretending to be as pussified as liberals about the nasty names they've been called, I never got an answer to the most pressing question about Sandra Fluke: Who are you again?

“Was Fluke dragged out of obscurity after the women of America took a vote and chose her as our spokeswoman? Please, Sandra, we know how deeply private, publicity-shy and terribly busy with law school you are, but we need you to speak for us!

“I don't think that happened. Rather, Fluke is the latest in a long line of my absolute favorite liberal typology: hysterical drama queens. ….These fantasists inject themselves into a boiling-hot public debate and then claim victim status when anyone criticizes them......In full indignation, Fluke said her critics were trying "to silence women's voices." She said this on ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR and a number of other national media outlets.”

The full text of the article written by the incomparable Ann Coulter, the woman liberals love to hate, can be read at the following link

Who is Sandra Fluke? - HUMAN EVENTS

Crap! She's a Sky Clone!

The issue is religious rights and responsible sex partners.
Bullshit! Georgetown has 3 insurance plans that cover birth control for their employees, so they can't argue that they are morally against birth control.

I wonder how many Flukes are using student loans to pay for their health coverage?

Why is it so difficult for you actually address the real issue instead of creating bogus straw men? Why do you have to lie if your position and side is so correct?

That's all they've got. They can't argue the fact that it is PAYING FOR LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS BIRTH CONTROL...

PAYING​

PAYING

PAYING

No one opposes that.

Also not funded by her.

It doesn't matter...the government does NOT have the authority to force employers, including insurance companies, to provide SPECIFIC health services FREE OF CHARGE. Nobody is taking birth control away from her, or even limiting her access to it. But the government can't force other people to give it to her just because she demands it. She doesn't have a "right" to free contraceptives.

PAYING​

PAYING

PAYING

No one opposes that.

Also not funded by her.

It doesn't matter...the government does NOT have the authority to force employers, including insurance companies, to provide SPECIFIC health services FREE OF CHARGE. Nobody is taking birth control away from her, or even limiting her access to it. But the government can't force other people to give it to her just because she demands it. She doesn't have a "right" to free contraceptives.

#1. She pays tuition. so yes, funded by her.

#2. Since when does insurance (which you PAY FOR, ) covering a service, make that service thus FREE .... ?

So is the Left really dense enough to think that people are anti-birth control vs. who the responsibility lays with to provide it?

There are lots of things I think are OK that I don't expect the Government to pay for, among them:

Pizza
New clothes
Haircuts
twin blade razors
my car
cable tv
tickets to sporting events
the opera
museums
guns
red meat
sharp cheddar cheese
cell phones
laptop computers
bottled water

Last edited:
So is the Left really dense enough to think that people are anti-birth control vs. who the responsibility lays with to provide it?

There are lots of things I think are OK that I don't expect the Government to pay for, among them:

Pizza
New clothes
Haircuts
twin blade razors
my car
cable tv
tickets to sporting events
the opera
museums
guns
red meat

Red herring, she's not asking the Government to pay for it. Maybe you should look into the issue before commenting.

In an article appropriately entitled The Vagina Diatribes written on 03/14/2012, Ann Coulter pulls the mask of Sandra Fluke. Here are highlights of that article:

“What with liberal women constantly talking about their vaginas suddenly pretending to be offended by the word "s l u t," and conservatives pretending to be as pussified as liberals about the nasty names they've been called, I never got an answer to the most pressing question about Sandra Fluke: Who are you again?

“Was Fluke dragged out of obscurity after the women of America took a vote and chose her as our spokeswoman? Please, Sandra, we know how deeply private, publicity-shy and terribly busy with law school you are, but we need you to speak for us!

“I don't think that happened. Rather, Fluke is the latest in a long line of my absolute favorite liberal typology: hysterical drama queens. ….These fantasists inject themselves into a boiling-hot public debate and then claim victim status when anyone criticizes them......In full indignation, Fluke said her critics were trying "to silence women's voices." She said this on ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR and a number of other national media outlets.”

The full text of the article written by the incomparable Ann Coulter, the woman liberals love to hate, can be read at the following link

OK. Now let's see how long it takes all the resident liberals to attack Ann Coulter personally. The typical liberal response is to claim she is either (1) ugly or (2) really a man. Ann gets teary eyed from all the snide remarks. I heard she cries all the way to the bank.

This Sandra Fluke girl was a plant anyway :lol:

Megyn Kelly reacts to Sandra Fluke - Fox News Video - Fox News skip up to 3 min if you don't want to hear the whole thing and they talk about this girls connections to the cabinet of the president.

Essentially when you want Government Healthcare and want something included in all health care plans, yes you are.

PAYING​

PAYING

PAYING

No one opposes that.

Also not funded by her.

^ Exactly...you'll notice I didn't say taxpayer...the companies that make birth control don't give it to insurance companies for free.

Bottom line, if Fluke wants to take birth control...cool by me, none of my business.

It's when she demand that her health insurance cover it then it becomes my business, because now it affects me.

Certainly you can understand the difference.

Last edited:

PAYING

PAYING

PAYING

No one opposes that.

Where do you think Ms. Fluke is on Obamacare/Single Payer system?

OK. Now let's see how long it takes all the resident liberals to attack Ann Coulter personally.
Gee.....nothing like....tweaking the actual-text.

Porky Limbaugh would be proud of your efforts.

handjob.gif

Yeah....Darrell Issa wasn't actually trying to "silence women's voices".

It was only ONE WOMAN who needed instructions on proper-behavior in public.

It took Annie "Bones" THIS long to gather-her-thoughts....or, is she relying-upon Teabaggers' short-term-memory capabilities to space-out what actually happened??

Weak, Annie.....really weak.....

Where was all YOUR backbone....

coulter2.jpg

....right AFTER it happened?​

Last edited:

OK. Now let's see how long it takes all the resident liberals to attack Ann Coulter personally. The typical liberal response is to claim she is either (1) ugly or (2) really a man. Ann gets teary eyed from all the snide remarks. I heard she cries all the way to the bank.

Megyn Kelly reacts to Sandra Fluke - Fox News Video - Fox News skip up to 3 min if you don't want to hear the whole thing and they talk about this girls connections to the cabinet of the president.

I guess Megyn Kelly forgot to report that Fluke has been on this issue for 3+ years

ohhh, Megyn :eusa_shhh:

I guess Megyn Kelly forgot to report that Fluke has been on this issue for 3+ years

ohhh, Megyn :eusa_shhh:

Wow as long as Valerie has been working for obama this girl has been "on the case" ;) :razz:

PAYING

PAYING

PAYING

No one opposes that.

Where do you think Ms. Fluke is on Obamacare/Single Payer system?

What does that matter? Under single-payer, you're essentially (unless you're poor) still paying for your insurance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back