Ann Coulter for Press Secretary!

I would LOVE to see Ann Coulter chopping the Libtard Media into mincemeat on a daily basis.

How about you?
That would be hilarious.

Leftist media pigs would literally off themselves.
Won't ever happen. Trump is about giving the appearance that he's cooperating with whomever.
Yeah, I can just imagine the mass suicides that would occur every night.

I would LOVE to see Ann Coulter chopping the Libtard Media into mincemeat on a daily basis.

How about you?

:rofl:

You're actually serious? I figured this would show up in "Political Satire".

I was thinking Stephen Colbert or maybe Alec Baldwin. Imagine the RATINGS. :banana:

Or hell, give it to Melissa McCarthy, since she's gonna be out of a gig. Make it just like old times.

OK don't like those candidates? The auditions continue --- next please.... introduce yourself....

She was actually on the list for the position, but I think she turned it down. She's planning on running for the Senate in 2018.
Why Does Ann Coulter Have an Adam's apple?
coulter_1.jpg
Women don't have Adam's apples. Only men do. What does this mean? Nothing good, I'm sure.

There have been rumors Coulter is a hermaphrodite. Could they be true? What else would explain this bump?

Heck, the thing doesn't even look like a woman. Look at that face!

Posted by Bob Wallace, who can only go, ARRRGGGHHH!!!

How about you?
I don't know. I've already busted several ribs laughing at Spicer and Huckabee and Conway. I don't know if I can take another clown on the pile.

We need to space them apart a bit. Too much of a good thing, and all that.

How about you?
ANN Colter belongs in a Red State Brothel.

Opinionated women make you angry, yet excited, at the same time, eh?
Leftwingers hate strong women.
One reason we call snowflakes "douche bags" is the fact they they always resort to personal attacks on their critics, and the majority of the time they are the lowest kind of attacks on their physical appearance or sexuality.

How about you?

:rofl:

You're actually serious? I figured this would show up in "Political Satire".

I was thinking Stephen Colbert or maybe Alec Baldwin. Imagine the RATINGS. :banana:

Or hell, give it to Melissa McCarthy, since she's gonna be out of a gig. Make it just like old times.
they don't know anything about politics.

Don't need to. They know about satire. Which is what this admenstruation administration is all about. :eusa_dance:

How about you?

Women do have Adam's apples, douche bag:

How about you?

One reason we call snowflakes "douche bags" is the fact they they always resort to personal attacks on their critics, and the majority of the time they are the lowest kind of attacks on their physical appearance or sexuality.
they don't seem to tolerate the color orange for some reason. seems superficial.

laura ingraham would be good... rachel maddow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back