Animal Spirit Wisdom

GOD speaks to me though my dog

Apparently GOD wants me to know:

Woof! Bow Wow!Woof-woof! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! Wow!Woof-woof! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! Wow!Woof-woof! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! Grrrrrr!

The barn's on fire?
Timmy's in the barn?

You talk about shamanism, but you said God speaks to me thru critters.
That's contradiction.

Not really.I am not a shaman. Not even sure what that is except someone who dabbles in stuff. I dont dabble, lol. I just..listen. With my ears, my eyes, my heart.
A friend of mine (online friend I met many years ago) said to me "God speaks to you thru his creatures because He knows youll listen to them before you will trust My words". Meaning my refusal to believe in an angry God. A vengeful God. A cruel God. A God that some people call themselves "God Fearing Christians". I balk at that. I dont fear God. Why would I? He loves me as much as I love Him and I believe in Him, but I dont believe those that speak FOR him. And He knows that. So...He talks to me thru those I do trust. Animals and critters.

I know that doesnt make much sense to you. But it does to me. :lol:
Lose the word with the "H" and you're on to something.:cool:
That was scribbled in the scripts by the scribes(man made) so man could have permanent control over women.
Worked pretty well, didn't it ?

Forum List

Back